ch 4 part 2: Will i be okay?
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                                                                                        Takeshi

Gal: So what’s your story?

i am sitting at a bench resting,and gal gal is  staring at me,l eaning against a wall that was right in front of me.
I guess we have some time , before the first year *New Beginnings* ceremony ends, and waltzing in there in the middle of it seems like   a waste of time, so i guess this is good for both parties.

Takeshi: My story? I don’t have a story.

Gal: Playing all cool, huh?I getcha,i getcha ya.

Sher lifted her leg and pressed her feet against one of my wounds for about half a second.

Takeshi: Ouch!

It stang a bit,but i was mostly exaggerating.

Gal: That’s what you get by playing hard to get with  your big sis. You kind of remind of someone.He was a lot like you...

Takeshi.Funny;you kind of remind me of someone too

She got all smiley  and happy and asked

Gal:Yeah who?

Takeshi: The old hag next door.

She struck me again and this time made it a bit harder then usual

Gal: More of that,and i will give you a real beating!

She said this half smiling.

Takeshi: Hey,it’s called payback.My body hurts.

Gal:If you said less stupid stuff, it would hurt  less
.
Takeshi: Lies...

I looked up at the sky and it was still the same old shinny sun with blue permeating the rest of the sky.It was beautiful.

Gal: So what’s your story? You don’t seem like you know much about fighting-that kinda stang you know?I tried my best you know?Even worse it comes from a girl;so embarrassing...-,and you don’t seem like the type to end up here.

Takeshi: Hey, i could say the same thing about you.Last i heard,genjigan  doesn’t accept girls.

Gal: They don’t.

Takeshi: So what are you doing here? You have a boyfriend or family?

She blushed and looked away at her side. Her vulnerable side,made her look even cuter.

Gal: Why do you always have to say dumbass things?

She paused and then said

Gal: I am here,because they messed up my registration and somehow i ended up here. It will take a while for them to fix it up even if i call, and honestly the entire thing seems like a whole mess,so i think i will just stay here before they realize that they sent a girl to the worst school in the whole of the country,t hat is also an all boys school. Or maybe they won’t. Doubt the government cares much about this school. Eittherway,the alternative is the worst female only school in the whole of japan,and i prefer fighting guys then fighting girls,so i feel more comfortable here

Takeshi: Guess we are in the same situation then.

Gal: Wait, they also messed up your registration or do you like to fight boys too?i guess if you only liked fighting girls that  would be pretty creepy,but hey  big sis has seen worse.

She stressed the last part, as if she seemed kinda proud.What has this girl seen?Actually,i don’t wanna know.

Takeshi: Neh,i mean the registration thing. The worst part is that i was told that no other school would accept me even if my registration here was by mistake. Supposedly, as soon as they hear that i am in genjigan, they won’t hear any other detail. I guess people don’t care about context ,no matter the situation. It’s over for me. I will never be happy as long as i am in this school.

I looked down and got mind flashed with the amazing high school life that i could be living if some random person didn’t mess up  the registration. I could be spending my time now with friends, and today i might have meet the love of my life. My disappointment is immeasurable  and my day is ruined. Possibly my life too.

Gal: Hey, don’t be such a debbie downer!-Gal sat down besides me and put her hand around my shoulders. If this was any other time, i would be incredibly embarrassed, but i am to depressed for that- Look, you will probably meet some cool people here, and hey you might even start enjoying fighting. It’s not all so bad!

I honestly couldn’t conjure up a word and felt like bursting into tears as my future could potentially be nothing more then fighting and more fighting.I don’t get any kicks out of fighting,s o i don’t get a reward out of it. Heck,getting employment after this might be hell, since who in their mind wants to hire genjigan people?Hopefully what auntie said about grown ups never looking at which schools you have gone to when it comes to hiring is true, otherwise, i am done for.

But then i remembered something. Is this maybe it?

Takeshi: Hey, you said something about an all girls delinquent school?

She squinted her left eye a bit and gave me this weird look and asked:

Gal: What are you planning?

 

                                     ---------------- Thanks for reading ----------------
                                      If you enjoy the story,please consider rating,following,
                                      commenting and even reviewing if you have the patience for it.
                                      Analytics are hell,so anything helps.

1