ch 5 part 1 : Hope
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Takeshi
Gal: What are you planning?

I got up and grabbed her shoulders.

Takeshi: Big sis, just tell me one thing: where is this all girls delinquent school located?

She somehow squinted her eye even further and said:

Gal: Don’t know. Like 10 or 20 minutes from here?

Takeshi: And do they interact with this school a lot?

Gal: How am i supposed to know?

Takeshi: Sis you must know,you are a delinqu-

She slapped me hard.

Gal: I am a lady and to answer your other question, i guess it might be possible? Mostly fighting i imagine,
so it doesn’t really end up well for you.

Takeshi: But, some of these delinquent girls must have normal relationships with other guys right? Like friends and stuff. I mean look at us! We are talking normally.

Gal: Yeah, i guess. I don’t get it though, what’s ups with this delinquent girls talk?
I grinned.

Gal: You are giving me the creeps

It’s not over.There is still hope.ahahahahha.

How did i even end up so closing to crying?This isn’t like me at all! I have a plan. There is still a tiny chance of me living the perfect highschool life here.Without finding true love, all of this would have been pointless, but there is a nearby highschool filled with women!

They are delinquent women all right ,but look at big sis. She is kind(sort off), so there is some hope to be found in the idea that there might be other decent delinquent girls close to here. In other words, me spending years and years in complete loneliness might be a complete fantasy!

Finally, i might one day go to sleep not feeling lonely, going out without feeling lonely, eating at a restaurant without feeling lonely. I might finally go shopping without feeling lonely, drinking without feeling lonely ,breathing without feeling lonely. I might finally go through my days without feeling empty and with this unfulfilled hole in my heart.Soon, i might be surrounded by friends and going out to trendy areas and eating good food.Soon i might meet nice women and maybe go on dates. Heck,i might even hold hands with one! Soon...

But wait. Don’t want to crash the party bus down, but how do i go about getting these people? Impressing them? Surely, if they think i am someone of value,they will seek my company. But i also don’t want fake friends. But, the more value i create, the more people know about me,and therefore the higher the chances of meeting good people right?

Takeshi: Sis, i have a plan.

 

---------------- Thanks for reading ----------------
If you enjoy the story,please consider rating,following,
commenting and even reviewing if you have the patience for it.
Analytics are hell,so anything helps.

 

0