ch 5 part 2 hope
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gal:Not sure i wanna know the *plan*.

Takeshi: Sis, listen to me, all this plan requires is for me to conquer and unify genjigan highschool.

Gal burst out laughing hysterically

Gal: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CONquenring it? AHAHAHAHAHAH THAt’s a good one AHAHAHAHAHHA

Takeshi: It ain’t funny!

I imagine that genjigan is ruled by the maddest of dogs, but if i am at the top of the food chain, then that means that people will barely mess with me,since i have immense power and a gigantic amount of status. In other words, i won’t get bullied and no one will mess with me and my friends ever and we can just have a good time.

But i can’t just be any top guy in the food chain. Even the top gets chewed by those above. I have to become the best and unify the whole of genjigan so that they will stop fighting each other and become as one. This plan is flawless!

I mean, maybe a bit outrageous(her damn laughs is making me feel a bit embarrassed), but it’s the only tiny chance i got, and i sure as heck ain’t going to throw it away. Heck,fighting delinquents can’t be that hard.No more loneliness and no more sadness.I am going to fight and fight hard till there are nothing more then ashes and ashes alone.

Gal: AHAHAHAHAHAH YOU CAn’t even fight some random idiot and you want to conquer genjigan? AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH,that’s so hilarious AHAHAHAHAHHA

She laughed even harder now as if she had remembered some funny story her friends told her a while ago.

Gal: The funniest part is that genjigan has never been conquered or unified in the 70 years that it has been
up.

Takeshi: It’s That bad, huh?

Gal: Bad? It’s impossible. Even delinquent legends like the mad dog of shibuya or the phoenix of shibaraki, haven’t been able to conquer it. And believe me,they tried hard.

Takeshi: But...But it’s the only chance i got.

Gal: AAHAHAHHAH,what are you on about?

Ding!

Gal: That’s the alarm i think.What class are you part of?

I looked down and turned a bit pouty and said

Takeshi: I don’t know.

Gal: Oh come on,don’t get like that on big sis.I am just warning you that, it’s completely mad to aim for anything in genjigan. Either it be the top or the lowest,it’s filled with crazy people that you have no idea what they are capable off.

Takeshi: Yeah,whatever.It’s 1-2.

Gal:Oh,same class as me let’s go.

We got up and started walking. I haven’t give up on my idea, despite gal gal laughing at me. From my peripheral vision, i saw her looking at me and she again had this sad face as if she was looking at a defenceless puppy. I guess me quieting all of a sudden,c ombined with my slouching and looking down didn’t help much.

Gal: Look,we will talk later about this okay?

I nodded and we are now going up the stairs to the first floor.When we landed on the first step, i saw something that i honestly couldn’t describe well even if i spent 20 years studying.

It looked like a scene from a war movie.

There must have been about 20 people strewn around on the floor with pieces of tiny glass coating those who were close by the windows.There was also this stench of sweat mixed in with blood. I guess even just a small bit of blood from 20 people can create that, but it still felt like a scene out of hell.

Suddendly,a guy came out of the room where these guys were just next to.

I looked up and saw that this was class 1-7.

Just what happened here?

The guy looked at us with blood thirsty eyes and asked

Guy: Who are you guys?Are you part of this class?

---------------- Thanks for reading ----------------
If you enjoy the story,please consider rating,following,
commenting and even reviewing if you have the patience for it.
Analytics are hell,so anything helps.

0