Ch 6 Part Three: Meeting my class
19 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He looked up and closed in on the first guy that he could see and leaned in with his right shoulder and threw a hook crashing the guy to the floor with a loud bang.

Whisper 15: Yo wtf?

He then nibbled two more steps and started prepping up for his next move, making his opponent get up shift up from his chair and yelling:

Opponent: You will get your fucking ass kicked you blonde bitch.

The guys opponent then readied up for a jab and as soon as his arm cannoned his way to the red haired guys face, the red haired guy turned his body sideways,successfully dodging the punch.

Opponent: What?

The guy then back elbowed him to his face sending him crashing at someones elses table.

He then looked around. He saw that he had intimidated the class quite well. Most of the guys had gotten up and some looked warmed up up in preparation in case he attacked ,but despite all the warming up, all of them were unwilling to step forwards.

Guy: So who did this to my friend?

A chubby guy in my peripheral vision, slowly raised his finger pointing at our side.He automatically assumed the guy was pointing at me and not gal gal. Guess it’s hard to imagine gal gal doing anything. Especially considering how cute she is .The heart of men is a weak thing... Eitherway, i am done for

Guy:This little midget did it?-he snorted-this has gotta to be a joke.

The chubby guy didn’t utter or move a single muscle.

He looked down for a bit at his friend and then looked up smiling.

Guy: Men you are getting weak.Okay, it’s all fine for me. For a little guy like him i will just use my legs then. He isn’t a worthy opponent for my punches.

I heard gal gal chair shriek,and i immediately pulled her arm.

She looked surprised at me and i whispered to her.

Takeshi: Let me try at least.

She looked at me disapprovingly, but she ultimately sat down.

Guy: Ahahaha,your little women thinks she can fight me?What a joke

Gal gal was fuming and popped her fingers even louder.

This tall piece of shit is laughing at me. I hate when people make fun of my small stature. It’s what the highest one has given me. These scumbags think they know more then the almighty.

I shot up from my chair and looked at him.

Takeshi: Come at me.

Guy: You act so mighty for someone so short.

---------------- Thanks for reading ----------------
If you enjoy the story,please consider rating,following,
commenting and even reviewing if you have the patience for it.
Analytics are hell,so anything helps.

0