Ch 7 : Can i do it? (Part 1)
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Guy: You act so mighty for someone so short.

This guy was trouble from top to bottom. He had this nose piercing, and the kinda of ugly frown that every delinquent seems to carry as a badge of honour.

I need a plan. Last time i tried to go in blindly thinking that the fight was going to end in one punch and without thinking much. Gal gal is a beast at fighting despite her small stature, but as you guys saw, she had the technique and the experience. For now i have neither; so i need to wreck my brains onto some plan.

He said he was only going to use his legs right?He also seems to consider me a joke, so he might underestimate me and anything i do. If that’s the case, then i might have something up. I am not sure it will work and it’s a long shot, but it’s all i got.

I immediately took of my jacket and held it in his hands.

The guy laughed and said:

Guy: You want someone to cover yourself up with that once i kill you? Good thinking.

Whisper 10: The small guy has no chance.

Whisper15: Yo isn’t that bitous cousin?

Whisper 3: Bitou who is bitou?

We were there standing gazing at each other. I imagine he did it more not out of fear, but just so he could catch a big laugh out of seeing me do something stupid on the first move. The plan i got isn’t stupid, but it isn’t the highest in terms of success percentages.

Whisper 8: Bitou from the deadly three?

Whisper: 1: Bullshit! That’s impossible. Bitou doesn’t have cousins.

Whisper 9: How do you know?

Whisper 1: I got a cousin who graduated from here last year.

I was hoping he was going to do the first strike,but that’s fine.

Well, here goes nothing.

I threw the jacket over to his head and took a small dash towards him, and luckily the throw was the kind to make any baseball enthusiast happy since the the jacket got stuck on his head just as i wanted, but that would only give me half a second.

The guy kicked instinctively from all the muscle memory he had learnt over the years from all the multiple fights that a delinquent of his caliber would have entered, assuming i would be right there by his side since he saw me dash, but what he didn’t see was that i stopped right after that small dash with the same finesse as the finest footballer dribller expert, situating me right outside of his attack range where i was situated exactly where i wanted for what i was going to do next.

Now that his legs were right up in the air, i grabbed his leg and forcefully threw it backwards.

Thump!

He crashed his back right against the hard floor, letting out a small ouch, and i instantly sprinted and aimed my kick right at his jaw

blam!

Whisper 19: Damn!

Whisper 12: Kid is brutal.

Was this enough?

---------------- Thanks for reading ----------------
If you enjoy the story,please consider rating,following,
commenting and even reviewing if you have the patience for it.
Analytics are hell,so anything helps.

0