Ch 13: What comes around often comes in twos( Part two)
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Toshiden: Dude, your cousin yamato,just got his ass beaten by this random freshman!

My ear perked up and my face tensed up.

Bitou: What?

Toshiden: Dude,i ain’t lying.The word is out on the streets yo.

What? How is that even possible? I fought my little cousin before and i know his strength. If anything i wouldn’t have been surprised if he had already conquered his class and that he was already king of it. I heard from a friend that has a friend that goes to his school,that the people over there trembled whenever they passed by him and that they were ordered to at least bow down to him if they even had locked eyes with him.

So how in the fuck did he get busted out that quickly? Genjigan is the big boy school for all the top dogs delinquents, but the kid had power. Are the new freshman that good?

Bitou: Wow,wow calm down there.Tell me how you heard about this.

Toshiden: Dude the word on the street is crazy. Supposedly this girl kicked the shit out of one of his buddies, and your cousin came looking for revenge.

Bitou: Girl? What are you on about, you dumb stoner?

Toshiden: Dude, i ain’t lying man. His class has a girl
.
Now i am even more perplexed.I looked at tanshiro and he shrugged off.

Bitou: Tanshiro you know everything, but you really telling me that you have no clue how we got a girl here at this school now as a student?
Toshiden: It’s crazy right? Dude, i heard she was the prettiest darnest thing to. Man, maybe this year i will finally find the one...

Toshiden looked at the ceiling as if the ceiling was an open blue sky with the canvass of his beloved painted all over it. The whole thing pissed me off so i pinched his leg.

Toshiden: Ouch man. What the fuck is wrong with you dude?

Bitou: You never finish your stories as soon as a skirt comes into play that’s what’s wrong.

Toshiden: Whatever man.You want your story, here is your story man.

He gave a slight pause and then continued

Toshiden: So,your lil cousin comes trudging in into class shouting for who kicked his friends ass and suddenly this tiny guy comes up.This guy is tiny but he has red bulging eyes and they said that he emanates this total dark energy dude. The guy is like that little kid from that 0men movie. He gives off cursed vibes man. The little guy stares at your lil cousin and doesn’t strike but then pulls a whole series of moves leaving your cousin on the ground and the little guy stomping your cousins face.

Bitou: Stomping? Is he a fucking animal?

Toshiden: Dude, the guy was literally laughing the whole way trough with his creepy red eyes and he even had blood all over his shirt.Some said that he had that blood before he even had the fight with your lil cousin. Some have even claimed that they know him from their time in okiwara.

Bitou: They know him? So what’s this guy story?

---------------- Thanks for reading ----------------
If you enjoy the story,please consider rating,following,
commenting and even reviewing if you have the patience for it.
Analytics are hell,so anything helps.

0