ch 17: So how do i go about this? (part three)
17 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gal: Well, i got all day.

I sighed

Takeshi: You see,i come from a small town in the middle of nowhere.Back there,you don’t really have much of a chance.There are barely any young people and working for pennies in a farm in complete loneliness,didn’t really strike me as something i wanted to have. In fact, the local school over there only has 7 students.

Gal: 7 students? That’s possible?

Gal seemed surprised and i imagine that anyone from a big city also would.

Takeshi: Yeah, it’s common quite for really small places. Anyway, i came here with the dreams of getting a nice job and living a simple life with a wife and kids ,but before all of that i want to lead a simple highschool life. One filled with friends, fun, adventure and maybe even l-

Gal: You can still have all of that that without doing the impossible.

Takeshi: Please! You saw today didn’t you? I am easy prey to these guys and i know that unless i stand at the highest top, that i will never be able to live a peaceful life. It will be fight after fight, after fight and more fighting.I just want to go to sleep at night, thinking of the amazing school trip tomorrow, not about the ass kicking i will receive.

Gal: Huh...

Gal didn’t seem to know what to say,so she just sat there still as a stylite monk high on his pillar.

Gal: Just tell me something. How does unifying have anything to do with this?

Takeshi: Well, there can’t be much peace if everyone around you hates you, right? Plus what you said about taming wild dogs still applies. Even if you conquered the place, rebels might always pop up. But with unification.That is way less likely to happen, and even if it does happen, it will probably be much easier to stop.

Maybe i am being a bit to idealistic, but most of life is coin flipping right? You never know what will happen next, so all you can do is make bets and hope for the best.

Gal:You know that Genjigan is hated by most schools around here right? it won’t be eezy peezy all the way through even if you somehow unify the school and do the impossible.

Takeshi: It’s true, but i at least will have a home with friends and people i can trust.

Gal looked at me with intense pity. Now i wasn’t just feeling embarrassed, but also sad.

Gal: I see...Okay, we will have a talk about training later after school okay? It’s getting kind of late,s o we better start heading back.

We got up and then noticed some two guys heading towards us

Guy 1: Hey,where are you going, red devil of okiwara?

1