ch 3: From bad to what just happpened???????
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                                                                                                                  Takeshi
Takeshi: Oi, leave the girl alone!

As soon as they heard me, their heads slowly turned at me and they gave me a smirk Those three were slouched up,with hands in their pockets, and it seems as if they don’t have a single care in the world.More like, they didn’t have a single care in the world. They had power and they knew it.

Believe me when i say that i gulped hard before shouting that. My nerves are eating my flesh away, but if i give them even a hint that i feel nervous for even one second, it’s over for me.

They all looked at one another, as if they were asking one another ,if any of them knew this guy.The bf guy saw that they didn’t and looked at me and shouted

Bf: And who the fuck are you?

Damit! Gotta think of something quick.Something that might intimidate them.Oh,yeah,i got it.I got a good one!

Takeshi: I’m.... i’m her bf.

The bf guy immediately looked at the other two and all three started laughing to the max volume their laughs could crank up.

Bf: OH shit no fucking way ahahahahahahhah

Schmuck 1: I guess she likes them short ahahahahahahahahha

The gal girl blushed and seemed embarrassed.

hey i tried. Most guys run away when they have to fight the girls bf.

The three started closing on me. Circling me as pack of hunters circles on their prey.The situations was getting tense and i needed help asap

Bf: Look you are a pretty funny guy,so we will let you off this time. Go back from whatever hell you come from, and everything will be alright.

Takeshi: Sorry, can’t do that

The bf guy furrowed his eyebrows and his lips wrinkled.

Bf: Are you making fun of my mercy? Do you know how merciful we are being towards you? Do you know who we are?

Like in the comics, delinquents always make up claims of their great reputation. I doubt these schmucks had anything, and i imagine they were low in food chain,but hey,looks can be deceiving.

Eitherway, this is going from bad to worse. It was a bad situation to begin with, so i suppose the scale of how screwed i am stopped mattering long time ago.

Takeshi: I don’t know who you are,and i would just like you to stop harassing my little girlfriend.

Bf: Little?

They burst out laughing again.

Bf: You are smaller then her ahahhaha

Damn! I have to control my tongue around delinquents.Delinquents are known for their sharp tongue, and i was always quite slow at the cussing game

Bf: So what are you going to do tough guy?

They had closed in and bf guy was right up to my face.I could smell his breath and their deadliest strike would certainly be me being forced to breathe their three breathes combined.

There was no point in talking anymore. I had to fight if i wanted to or not.Maybe i can hold them off, and shout for the girl to run.Or maybe the cops will pop out. Eitherway, fighting is the only solution i got.

I read a boxing manual two years ago after watching a few mike bison videos,so i still know a thing or two from those boxing lessons.

i took two steps back,and the three immediately shook up and were wondering if i was going to do something.

Takeshi: Girl RUN!!!!!!!!!

I immediately closed into bf and had my backfoot and front foot facing the front side anchoring myself up for a deadly punch, also twisting my right shoulder so i could carry all the power, from my waist,to my shoulders and finally to my punch. As soon as i twisted it ,i closed my fist and tried to hit him right in the jaw.It landed perfectly.

I felt like a king but...

Bf: you really did think a measly punch was going to do it didn’t ya?

Yeah, let’s say one punch might be enough when you are in a middle school fight, and where the fight is immediately broken off by either teachers or your buddies,but it sure isn’t enough in an actual fight.

The punch didn’t faze him at all; he started laughing and one of his buddies swept my legs in a swift kick.
thud!
Ouch!
Had i paid more attention to them,i wouldn’t be here on the ground with the sharpest pain i had ever received.
Those three then immediatedly got to kicking me,and i heard the sounds of feet approaching.
did my roomate do his job?
                                                                                                        Roomate

Roomate: Call the police because a girl is in danger? Has he gone crazy?

Girlfriend: Who sent you a message my love?

Roomage: Some random loser next door.I think he is on drugs.

Girlfriend: You know what they say about strangers and cheap rent...

Roomate: Hey,you talking crap about my fathers establishment?

Girlfriend: I was just making a comment,no biggie...

                                                                                                                  Takeshi
Girl: Okay, i am tired of this circus.

Was that gal?Oh no,i hope she doesn’t try anything stupid. That girl needs to run as fast as she can.She will be murdered by these guys if she doesn't run fast.And, i mean really fast.

As soon as i looked up, i saw this small shadow drifting through, imitating the shadow of a deadly ninja.

The shadow had her elbow up and hit the bf guy jaw with one swift elbow strike and knocked him out to the floor. He dropped dead, hitting the hard concrete with this entire body and with a clack.

The other two schmucks, immediately nimbled a few feet back ,but against a bundle of speed it was to no avail.

She jumped with her feet landing on the schmuck stomachs and immediately grabbed his head so as to not fall, Hitting him right there and deep,to the point that as soon as he was struck in his stomach he spurted blood. For good measure,the girl head butted him and trickles of blood flew out caressing the air and pavement with the sweet colour of red.

The other guy as soon as he saw that show of brutality, started running away scared for his own dear life, but gal wasn’t having any of it.

She threw her bag at his feet,and the schmuck being the dumbass that he is, actually got his feet tangled up and feel right to the ground,with his face heading straight to the concrete

Bam!

I think he instantly passed out as he didn’t make a single sound or move as soon as his head banged against the hard concrete floor.

She then with blood on her forehead,from that sudden headbutt twisted her neck and glared at me as a tiger stares at her gazelle. She seemed to be fuming in anger.

Why is she looking at me like that? I didn’t do anything wrong! I guess at this point that doesn’t matter.She looks pissed and i don’t think any fancy words are going to make her calm down. Heck even with someone you love dearly fancy words often don’t do anything.

Gal: You...

 

                                                                 ---------------- Thanks for reading ----------------
                                                           If you enjoyed the story,please consider rating,following,
                                                           commenting and even reviewing if you have the patience for it.
                                                           Analytics are hell,so anything helps.

0