Chapter 2: The end is near
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Univers-1991

Meanwhile, in a different universe, a blue blur was speeding around green hills faster than the speed of sound. The blue blur dodged all it's obstacles along the way as it suddenly jumped higher than a human jumping from a trampoline.

"Oh yeah!" The blur yelled as it came to a stop, showing a blue rodent, blue skin and from his voice, it was a he. Spikes at the back of his head, he had a smirk laced onto his mouth as he rubbed his finger under his nose.

*Ring ring* 

The rodent quickly stopped what he was doing as his expression turned into one of confusion then raised his hand into his quills, after a few moments, he took his hand off his quills and what was on his hand was a small phone. He then looked at the caller as he saw the name 'Tails' on it.

"Hey tails! Wassup?"

"Sonic! T-there's something disrupting the gravitational pull of this planet! It has to be Eggman!" Tails said in a hurry to the now known Sonic.

Sonic's head turned towards the nearest egg base as he spoke with pride. "Your talking to the fastest thing alive Tails, don't worry!" He continued. "Though I don't know what you meant by gravitatio bla bla, but I do understand that Eggman is doing it!" 

He extended both his arms as they stretched a bit before Sonic began to stretch his legs as well. 

"Well talk to ya later Tails!" 

Before Tails was able to say anything else, Sonic ended the call then soon after, he ran fast, fast towards the only man who would know what was happening or was the one doing it. "I'm coming Egghead!"

Not that he knew for sure that Eggman was behind this, but it was mostly him who would do such things. So he decided to confront Eggman about it.

As Sonic ran towards one of Eggman's bases, Sonic was so focused that he didn't see a white like animal looking right at him, despite Sonic running faster than sound. 

As Sonic ran away from the animal's sight, it squirmed before melting into a puddle of white goo, going straight into the earth. Leaving no traces that the animal was there in the first place.

Universe-1997

In another Universe, in a continent with 5 different nations, a kid with blonde hair and is wearing an orange jacket was jumping through trees. Looking closely, there were other people with him as well, a kid with hair as dark as the night and another kid with pink hair. A grown man was also with them jumping through trees, he had silver colored hair, wore a mask that covered 90% of his face.

"Are we there yet?" The blonde asked as he looked towards the older man.

"Be patient Naruto" Naruto pouted as he continued to jump through trees. "Man... This mission sucks" 

The other kids faces didn't so much as look at Naruto, either they didn't hear him or they dismissed his babbling. Seeing this, Naruto continued to complain as the dark haired kid's face turned grimmer and grimmer by the minute.

"Maybe we should've picked the mission where we investigate something that crashe—" Naruto became quiet as he saw the duck haired kid glaring daggers right at him.

"Dobe" the duck butt hair kid said while looking at Naruto.

Naruto soon became irritated as he heard him say it. "Teme" 

"Naruto stop! Sasuke's right! You've been too noisy!" Sakura raised her voice as she looked at Naruto.

"But he di—" A loud explosion occured nearby them as they stopped jumping from tree to tree.

"What was that?!" The pink haired girl yelled as smoke soon rose up from the position the explosion occured.

"Might've been an ambush by an enemy ninja" Said Sasuke as he took out a Kunai from his pocket. He then looked at the silver haired man as he spoke. "Kakashi sensei... Should we intervene?" 

Kakashi looked like he was contemplating on what to do before he raised his hand. "I'll check it first, you guys stay here" soon after that, Kakashi dissapeared from his position.

What they didn't know was that the explosion wasn't from an enemy ninja, nor an allied ninja... But an alien creature from a different universe, planning to infect the new planet it has landed on.

Universe-2015

A short skeleton was seen walking through thick snow as he looked towards a huge door. It was wearing a white T-shirt beneath the oversized hoodie it was wearing, also had basketball shorts and wore socks and pink slippers. 

The surroundings were trees the size of a building, and snow falling down from what appears to be a rocky ceiling. As it reached its destination, it sat down near it as the skeleton knocked on the door.

"Knock knock" A deep voice was heard from the skeleton as it's grin grew further than possible.

"Who's there?" A sweet and soothing voice asked, seemingly old but young at the same time, feminine.

"Dishes" The skeleton said

"Dishes who?"

"Dishes a very bad joke" The skeleton's eye sockets rose as he heard a laugh behind the door. The laugh was contagious as he began to laugh too.

"My turn my turn" she quickly said, sounding as if she wanted to show an old friend something awesome.

She cleared her throat before saying. "Knock knock"

"Who's there?" 

"Orange"

"Orange who?"

"Orange you going to introduce yourself?" The skeleton looked at the door before sighing to himself.

"That's a good one" He complimented her before continuing on to his introduction. "I'm Sans, Sans the Skeleton" 

"I would've given you a handshake but..." Sans continued on as he heard a small sigh behind the door.

"Unfortunately, we can't..." She said as silence took over the conversation. Feeling that the conversation was becoming awkward, Sans let out a cough as the voice behind the door let out a small yelp. Seemingly caught out of her thoughts.

"I'm Toriel... Caretaker of the ruins" she introduced herself as well.

"Toriel huh... I'll just call you Tori" Sans said as he earned a small giggle from Tori.

"It has been a while since our first encounter Sans, and yet this is the first time we have learned each other's names" 

"Yep" Sans replied while on the inside, he was already sighing since this wasn't the first time they have met, ever since the kid fell, they have been controlling the fates of monster kind. Which was very uncomfortable and very depressing for Sans as he was forced to look at the death of his brother many times. He was the only one who remembered the resets the kid made and it was getting into him.

He wanted something to change so bad, something that would be different from the usual reset. 

Turns out, there will be something different in this timeline, but not for the better.

As they continued to talk through the door, a strong earthquake interrupted their talk as large rocks fell a few steps away from Sans. After a few seconds, another huge boulder fell a couple of meters away from the other rock, then another one and another one.

Seeing the situation, Sans quickly said goodbye to Tori as he used a shortcut towards waterfalls. As he appeared there, he ran like never before towards Undyne's house.

The earthquake only got stronger as time passes by, parts of the underground were getting torn and cracked. Lava was erupting from those cracks.

Sans then saw Undyne's house as he looked to find his brother that was usually training with Undyne to become a Royal Guard.

"SANS!" A loud and energetic voice was heard as Sans looked towards the voice. Seeing his brother safe and protected by Undyne, he was relieved but not for long as the earthquake got more stronger, the whole place was getting destroyed as the ceiling they have soon made a hole on it. Showing sunlight for the first time in forever.

But no monster was able to see that as they were too focused in surviving the massive earthquake they were experiencing. Back to Sans he was hugging he brother as his left pinprick eye lit up, showing color yellow then alternating to blue. Undyne was there too, but soon quickly left as she tried to save the citizens. Her last words before running off was. "STAY THERE PUNKS, I GOT TO GO AND SAVE THE OTHERS!"

The whole disaster lasted for hours as monster kind, thankfully, didn't suffer any deaths, only casualties. After that earthquake, the whole underground was unrecognizable, the beautiful waterfalls were overriden with lard boulders, snowdin was also unrecognizable as a huge chunk of snow dissapeared, what remained was hot lava.

The sunlight was passing through the cracks of the mountain as for the first time, monsters have seen sunlight, letting out a sigh of relief, Sans looked at his bro with his one lit eye. During the earthquake, sans constantly used gaster blasters and bones to protect themselves from the chunks of rocks falling down onto them, which was a smart move from Sans as he would've died with his feeble HP.

"P-papyrus, are you okay?" Sans asked the taller skeleton wearing a battle body with a red scarf. 

"YES BROTHER, BUT I SHOULD'VE HELPED UNDYNE IN SAVING THE CITIZENS!" Shouted Papyrus as he raised his hand towards his head, rubbing it. He seemed guilty that he wasn't able to save anyone from the crisis they have witnessed, but that wasn't his fault.

"Bro... Look" Sans saw the sunlight passing through the cracks, and as soon as he saw that, he was flabbergasted, never in the 186 resets he has experienced to have this kind of crisis happen before. It wasn't the kid surely, as they wouldn't have that much destructiveness, even after dusting every monster in the underground.

Papyrus looked at what Sans was looking at, seeing that sunlight passing through, he was surprised too. "W-WOWIE! IS THAT... IS THAT SUNLIGHT YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT BROTHER?!" 

"Yep, it is" Sans said before collapsing, but due to Papyrus being close to Sans, he was able to catch Sans before falling onto the ground. "ARE YOU OKAY SANS?!" Papyrus yelled as he looked at Sans worriedly.

"Y-yup, just tired... 'Ulna' this moving and using my powers took a lot out of me" Sans replied as he gave his brother one last smile before falling unconscious.

Even though Sans said that, it didn't lessen the worry Papyrus was having, so Papyrus carried Sans and then ran towards the lab Alphys was in. No one knew the reason as to why that strong earthquake happened, not even humans, but a certain man living in the void, the one who talks in hands might know something about it.

While on the void, a weird voice was heard. "❄︎☟︎✋︎💧︎ ✋︎💧︎ 💧︎🕆︎☼︎🏱︎☼︎✋︎💧︎✋︎☠︎☝︎📬︎📬︎📬︎ ✌︎ ❄︎☟︎☼︎☜︎✌︎❄︎ ❄︎⚐︎ ⚐︎🕆︎☼︎ 🕈︎⚐︎☼︎☹︎👎︎📬︎📬︎📬︎ ⚐︎🕆︎☼︎ 🕆︎☠︎✋︎✞︎☜︎☼︎💧︎☜︎📬︎📬︎📬︎" A skeleton wearing a suit said menacingly.

0