Fairy Tail: The Curse Of Contradiction Part 1 Chapter 8
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Moon God Dragon Selene and sangeet vermilion are face to face with each other. 


1. Sangeet: Just came to see me you say. 


2. Selene: Yeah, i mean it's been a while since we haven't seen each other isn't it? *with crazy voice (like yandere) with low voice* I missed you so much, so much, so much, so much, so much that i thought i would never see you again. Oh my love why? Why did you left me for so long i- 


3. Sangeet: *sangeet silence her mouth by kissing her lips* *he puts his finger on her mouth* I know, i know. It has been hard for you right? Waiting for me all this time. But *sangeet moves selene's hair out of her face* that can be wait a little bit longer right? Can you wait a little bit longer?  (Hmm? Why is her heart pounding so fast?)


4. Selene: (Ohhh my love you look so cool right now. I want to make love to you so bad right now but-) If it is for you-


5. Sangeet: *sangeet right hand glow and an blue aura covered both sangeet and selene* (This area should be alright.)


Sangeet teleported him and selene on a giant tree. Above that tree moon was shining brightly.


6. Selene: If it is for you then i can do everything. *selene touch sangeet face with her both hands and her face keep getting closer to sangeet's face* Just say a word and i will even fight the whole world for you. Because you are my prince who saved me. *selene kiss sangeet on his lip* *just when she kissed him moon rays fall upon sangeet and selene* Hmm? *selene opens her eyes* *she look up at the moon* This moment... do you remember? When you saved me first time?


7. Sangeet: You mean from those dragons?


8. Selene: Yes. When you held me in your arm just like this. 


10. Sangeet: *smiles* *sangeet look at the moon* Yeah *sangeet tighten his hug*  that moment... was very special to me.


11. Selene: *chuckles* Ohhh and i have something to tell you?


12. Sangeet: (*sigh* Finally.) Is it about your fellow comrades?


13. Selene: Yeah.


A few hours later. 


14. Sangeet: *yawn* I can finally sleep. *sangeet opens door of fairy tail* 


15. Irene: *with angry voice* Finally you have returned. 


16. Sangeet: Yeah, i have returned and... why are you so angry?


17. Irene: *with calm and cold voice* Nothing. (Idiot.)


18. Sangeet: *sigh* ("Empty Space")


On an white space a man was meditating.


19. Sangeet 2: *sangeet 2 opens his eyes* *with calm voice* Hmmm, well what is your business this time?


20. Sangeet: It has been a pretty long time since you created me. *long and heavy breath* Don't you think now is the best time to erase me.


21. Sangeet 2: Not yet, not until this curse has been lifted from our body... by him. 


22. Sangeet: *sigh* Are you still upset about ikaruga's death? And how will you lift this curse from our i mean from your body. Make a deal with anksheram or make him to deal with us. Both are impossible. Even if you are training in here for more than hundreds of years it is impossible to defeat him. *sigh* He will never lift this curse from your body. 


23. Sangeet 2: Fool. You are saying these things like i am going to directly fight with him first. While meditating i gained a new information about gods. There are level between gods. Absolute One, Supreme Ones, Elite Ones, Normal Ones and Fallen Ones. Absolute one are the one who is the strongest of all the gods and there can be only one absolute one which is anksheram. If you also want to become absolute one first you have to challenge and kill anksheram first but if you lose in that fight you have to pay a price which is your life. Supreme ones are the ones who take order from absolute ones. Their job is to watch and keep peace on heaven also they punish those gods who commit crime on heaven. Elite ones are the ones which job is to protect heaven and normal ones. They keep guarding heaven all the time. And finally the normal ones. Anksheram is the creator of gods who continuously create many gods. There are gods which are thankful to him for that and there are gods which aren't. Basically normal ones are those gods. What i want to say is normal ones never use their power. They seal their godly power inside them and some of them try to peacefully coexist with humans on this earth. I met many normal ones but no matter what the situation is they never use their power.


24. Sangeet: *gulp* You mean, you will absorb all their power and attack into heaven. 


25. Sangeet 2: As expected from my puppet. You know me too well. Well you are 50% right i will absorb all the normal ones power but i will not attack on heaven. 


26. Sangeet: What do you mean? Why? 


27. Sangeet 2: Did you forgot i also mention other gods called fallen ones. They are those gods which are thrown out from heaven on hell by the supreme gods. They are also called devils and they have some connections with demons. After absorbing all the normal ones power on this earth. I will open the door of hell. And i will try to make a contact with devil god lucifer. If he accept my deal. 


28. Sangeet: You will attack heaven with all the devils of underworld. I understood, i understood but what will you do after you fulfil your goal?


29. Sangeet 2: Hmmm? What type of question is that?


30. Sangeet: *heavy and long sigh* Will you erase me? After you fulfil your goal. 


31. Sangeet 2: I don't know. I don't know if i am ready to go outside. Since ikaruga left me i don't wanted to live anymore. I was scared if i continue to live i will see my loved ones die one after another. I tried to die many time but i couldn't. Then an idea came up to my mind. And that's where you came from. 


32. Sangeet: Well thank you for telling how i was created. But that was the price of those which have this curse. 


33. Sangeet 2: *with angry and loud voice* Father and mother. They, they both knew that if they have a child that child will suffer the same fate as them. But *with more angry voice* but despite knowing that they gave me birth. And me *with loud and angry voice* me who just want to live with his loved ones and want to live in peace. Why, why i have to suffer this much. *pant* *pant* *pant* *sangeet 2 look at sangeet* *with calm and tired voice* You don't feel any of these emotions don't you? Since you are just a puppet. Wish i was in your place.


34. Sangeet: I feel the same way. I wish i was in your place. That's right i don't feel any emotions despite i laugh and cry. Despite i help peoples, despite i make them happy i don't feel anything. But, but i am desperate, i am desperate to know how it feels when you have emotions.


35. Sangeet 2: *with calm voice* Why? Despite you are just a puppet i created why are you disparate to feel emotions? It's not worth it you know.


36. Sangeet: Curiosity. It's a curiosity. 


37. Sangeet 2: Curiosity you say. *sangeet 2 raise his hand on air* Time is up do you have any last word to say?


38. Sangeet: Fast. Please erase me fast.


39. Erza: Father, father.


40. Sangeet: *sangeet slowly opens his eyes* Hmm erza what are you doing?


41. Erza: *with worried voice* I ask the same to you. What are you doing sleeping while standing in middle of hall?


42. Sangeet: *smiles* *sangeet poke erza cheek* It's nothing sweetie i was just talking with a friend. 


43. Erza: *with somehow convinced look* O-ok. 


44. Mirajane: Here- oh you have come into sense. Here is the water. 


45. Sangeet: Oh thank you. *sangeet drank whole glass of water* Ahhh that fresh my mind a little. Thank you mirajane you will make a good wife. 


46. Mirajane: Tha-tha-tha-tha-thank you for your generous.


47. Erza: (Hmm why she is looking at my father with that look. I don't like where this is going.)


6 days left for 100 years quest.


The next morning. 


48. Lucy: *yawn* Sleeping on the floor was a very bad idea. I will never sleep on floor again. My whole body hurts so much. 


49. Natsu: *natsu hits lucy shoulder hard* Yooo lucy did you sleep well?


50. Lucy: *with loud voice* Ooooouch what are you doing you idiot natsu. Can't you see my body is in bad shape?


Sangeet walk towards makarov with serious look.

0