Fairy Tail: The Curse Of Contradiction Part 1 Chapter 9
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1. Sangeet: Do you have a moment makarov.


2. Makarov: Hmm what do you want from me?


3. Sangeet: Can i... uh join to your guild... for some time?


All the guild members stop what they are doing and look at the sangeet and makarov. 


4. Makarov: Okay you can join fairy tail but may i know the reason why do you want to join?


5. Sangeet: I want to earn some money that's all. *a few seconds later* Hmm *a mark appear on sangeet right hand* oh *smiles* thank you.


All the guild members shout on excitement.


6. Natsu: *with loud and energetic voice* Hey erza's father please fight me.


7. Gray: Hey do you really think you can beat him? Remember he defeated that dragon which we couldn't defeat on tenrou island. If it wasn't for that mysterious shield we couldn't survive that dragon attack.  


8. Laxus: Oh i also remember. Now that i think about it that shield looks familiar.


9. Gildarts: What do you mean oh. *gildarts look at sangeet* Are you also thinking what am i thinking*


10. Laxus: *smiles* Yeah. When that dragon attack was about to hit us an ice shield covered us and we survived. And that ice shield looks same as sangeet san shield when he use it to block acnologia flame's attack. 


All the guild members look at sangeet.


11. Erza: Although we couldn't feel that ice shield magic but it looks similar to your ice shield.


12. Sangeet: *heavy and deep sigh* Well looks like i have been found out. When i first visited this guild when makarov was this guild master. I gave a necklace to him.


13. Makarov: You mean this? *makarov show an necklace to sangeet*


14. Sangeet: *with surprised look* Well i am surprised that you still have it. I hide some magic on that necklace and it will help you whenever you are in trouble. That necklace purpose was to only protect makarov but it will also help those who are near him. 


15. Makarov: I... i don't know how to repay your this kindness. Thank you so much for protecting me and my childrens that time. 


16. Sangeet: Stop, stop you don't have to thank me. (Besides i was the one who helped you not the real sangeet.)


17. Irene: (Huh what does he mean by that?) Anyway makarov isn't there any nice mission which have some handsome amount of money?


18. Makarov: Well you can look on guild post. There are various kind of mission. 


Sangeet walk towards one of the guild post. 


19. Lucy: Hmm this mission is perfect for my this month rent and i can even buy some necessary things with remaining money. But i need some powerful companions to accompany me. 


20. Sangeet: *sangeet look the poster which was lucy looking* 10,00,000 jewel that is pretty high amount of money. 


21. Lucy: Oh sangeet san are you also looking for a mission? 


22. Sangeet: Oh yeah and i think i will take this mission.


23. Lucy: Actually i was about to take this mission but i need some powerful companions. Natsu is busy with another mission and if i ask gray to accompany me juvia will be angry at me. 


24. Sangeet: What about gildarts, laxus or his companions and gajeel is also pretty strong too. 


25. Lucy: Well you are right but gildarts san are badly injured and can't take any kind of dangerous mission, if we talk about laxus and his companions they are also on a different mission. And gajeel is... well let's just say he prefers to do mission on  his own and even someone ask his help he will directly reject it. There are a lot of others guild members which i know very well but most of them are... let's just say they are not very strong. I am not saying they are weak but for this kind of mission i need some really powerful companions.


26. Sangeet: 10,00,000 jewel don't you think that is pretty high amount of money for an adventurers like you? This request should be posted on S class guild post.


27. Lucy: Well you are right but they are not difficult as S rank mission but it is not too easy for an adventurers like us but if we have some powerful companions i think we can complete this kind of mission. Oh by the way you are also looking for a mission right? How about this you and i with some other companions will try to complete this mission. If we complete this mission we will get pretty handsome amount of money.


28. Sangeet: Okay so who will be our other companions?


29. Lucy: *smiles* Hehe leave it all that to me. 


30 minutes later.


30. Sangeet: Hmm oh finally they have arrived *with loud voice* HEEEY HURRY UP THE TRAIN IS ABOUT TO LEAVE.


31. Lucy: *with shocked voice* Whaaat? Is it already time?

Mirajane, erza and elfman let's hurry.


32. Mirajane, Erza, Elfman: Yeah.


Inside the train.


33. Lucy: *pant* *pant* *pant* Thank god we arrive on time. 


34. Girl's Voice: The train will leave in 1 minute. For safety please don't let your children run around train.


35. Erza: That was a good warmup. I would like to do that again.


36. Lucy: What? I was about to run out of breath but how are you not tired?


37. Mirajane: That's right. I am so tired that i could fall asleep. *mirajane rest her head on sangeet shoulder* You will not mind if i sleep on your shoulders for few hours right? Our destination is pretty far too. 


38. Sangeet: I don't mind. Sleep as much as you like. I will wake you up when we arrived on our destination.


39. Erza: *with small voice* Somehow this makes me a little bit of angry.


40. Lucy: Er-erza calm down.


A few hours later. Erza, sangeet, mirajane, lucy and elfman arrived on a desert.


41. Lucy: Shukaku Desert, *she nods her head* yes we have arrived on the right location. First let's go to the arman village and meet the commissioner of this mission which is rockstar joystar.


42. Erza: *with excited look and voice* What a wonderful name. I want to meet him as soon as possible.


43. Mirajane: Actually the commissioner of this mission is girl. 


30 Minutes later.


44. Erza: *pant* *pant* *pant* Hey lucy *pant* *pant* have we not arrived yet *pant* *pant* on that village?


45. Lucy: *pant* *pant* Hang on erza. *pant* *pant* We should be *pant* *pant* arrived on that village *pant* *pant* after 5 more minutes. 


46. Mirajane: It is very hot for some reason. And due to heat i am very tired.


47. Erza: *some angry noises* *with angry voice* Of course we all are tired due to this heat. On top of that father is carrying you on his back so stop complaining, you shouldn't be tired as we are so sleep silently. 


48. Mirajane: *evil grin* Oh erza chan are you jealous? Do you also want to carried by your father? If it is like that then i will let you to carried by him.


49. Erza: *with tsundere voice* Wh-what are you saying. I-i am not a little kid or anything. I-i just want you to get off from my father that's all. *deadly glare between erza and mirajane* 


50. Lucy: *sigh of relief* Everyone stop fighting and look arman village is now within our look. First we should ask some villagers about rockstar joystar house and he i mean she will explain everything we want to know regarding this mission.

0