Fairy Tail: The Curse Of Contradiction Part 1 Chapter 1
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1. Elfman: Wh-what the hell am i seeing? The whole village  is made up of gold.


2. Lucy: Anyway let's ask the citizens of that city a few questions about rockstar joystar. 


5 minutes later lucy, elfman, erza, mirajane and sangeet arrived on arman village. 


3. Mysterious Girl: Hello, hello welcome to the arman village.


4. Lucy: Oh (*lucy looks at that girl carefully* Oh she must be that girl.) Hello can you tell me about this village?


5. Mysterious Girl: *smiles* Of course, of course. Please follow me i will show you the way. 


6. Lucy: (I bet it is over now.) By the way what is your name?


7. Mysterious Name: My name is kizuki riya. By the way i *riya looks at sangeet with smiles* Rockstar Joystar wants to talk to you alone. So after finishing this quest. Could you spare some time to talk with her?


8. Sangeet: I don't see any problem in that. Okay i will talk to her. By the way on this post there is not much detail about this "Elimination Mission" can you tell me more about it?


9. Kizuki Riya: Actually even i don't know any kinds of details about this mission. Maybe that's why people aren't taking this mission even though the reward pretty high.


10. Mirajane: Well most of the people lost their lives in this kind of mission. So they don't accept this kind of mission where there is not much details. 


11. Riya: Well i can understand them. *after a few more minutes of walking. We have arrived. That is the rockstar joystar castle. She is waiting for all of you. *riya disappear in air*


12. Erza: Wh-what a big castle. Even the stairs leading to castle is made up of gold. Just how rich she is?


After a few moments of walking they reached in front of rockstar joystar castle's door. The door was very huge. Then riya place her hand on door and it opened itself. They all go inside and the door get closed. 


13. Elfman: It is too dark that we can't see anything.


14. Sangeet: Hey riya chan can you light up this room? My subordinates aren't liking this. 


The whole room begin to light up on some area. 


15. Rockstar Joystar: Sorry, sorry, sorry it wasn't my intention to upset your subordinates. Please forgive me *smiles* sangeet. 


The whole room light up completely. On an throne an tall lady was sitting. Her eyes were red, her hair colour was black and short. Her body were very masculine, and both of her arms and legs were also very masculine. Her ass and her boobs were also very huge.


16. Sangeet: Erika it's been a while. How are you doing?


17. Joystar: *joystar gets up from her throne and walk towards sangeet slowly* I am doing just fine but how about you? Did you find a way to cure your curse?


18. Sangeet: I have found a way to cure others peoples curse but i haven't found a way to cure my own curse yet. 


19. Joystar: Oh i see, it is so painful to watch your suffering. I hope it will end soon.


20. Lucy: Excuse me, are you the famous singer rockstar joystar? We have accept your mission so can you tell us some details about it?


21. Joystar: Of course, of course. Everyone please follow me to my dinner room. After a long ride i bet you are pretty thirsty and hungry. Let's talk after eating some food. 


Everyone follow joystar to her dining room. After eating some food and water they starts to talk out about elimination mission.


22. Joystar: So basically this mission is about eliminating monsters which are causing trouble across the shukaku desert. I don't know why but the numbers of monsters are increasing on shukaku desert day by day and they are attacking many villages. If their population continue to increase at this rate the whole shukaku desert will be in danger. So i post this mission to get some help from the wizards but till now i am not getting any help.


23. Sangeet: If this mission was an s rank you would have get help a long time ago.


24. Joystar: Hahaha you are right but the monsters of this desert aren't that strong that we need the help of s rank wizards but they aren't also too weak for an normal wizards. The reward of this mission is so high because of the cause of this reason.


25. Lucy: You mean you already found the cause of this problem?


26. Joystar: That's right but *she looks at erza and mirajane* i don't think this mission will be hard like s rank mission.


27. Erza: Actually there aren't any other strong members in our guild and the strong ones are already busy on other mission. Lucy is physically weak but her zodiacs are powerful. 


28. Joystar: Hmm, well then let's go to the location.


After a few hours of walking they all reached on a giant pyramid.


29. Mirajane: Joystar san can i asked you a question?


30. Joystar: What is it?


31. Mirajane: Why is any of the monsters aren't attacking us? Although we are in the middle of them.


32. Joystar: That's because of my magic. It will hide your magic, presence and even your body. 


33. Erza: Can't we just kill all of them? If they are causing trouble across this desert then we should decrease their numbers first.


34. Joystar: Do you think i didn't try that? I and acnologia have been fighting these monsters nonstop for more than 1 month but no matter how many we killed they just continue to increase. After being bored by fighting these monsters we started to find the cause of it and we found this pyramid. Sangeet can you also see that seal?


35. Sangeet: Yeah, that is no ordinary seal and i can also feel some magic under that pyramid. 


36. Joystar: I and acnologia tried to break that seal but as you can see we didn't suceed on breaking that seal. 


37. Sangeet: *sangeet walk towards that pyramid* We can't break a seal by brute force. All of you stand a little back. 


Everyone do as sangeet says. He reached on the door of pyramid where an blue seal is cast. Sangeet touch that seal and it began to sucked towards sangeet's hand. After  a while whole pyramid explode. 


38. Erza: *with loud and worried voice* FATHER!!!


39. Joystar: Don't shout too much your dad is an immortal. He wouldn't die from that tiny explosion.


40. Elfman: T-tiny? (If i was in his place i bet i would have long gone on after life.)


41. Mirajane: To be able to survive that amount of explosion... sangeet san is really strong. (I doubt even s class wizards could survive that attack.)


All the smokes from explosion disappear suddenly and the pyramid was repaired as before by sangeet.


42. Sangeet: *with loud voice while shaking his hand on air* Everyone i removed the seal. It is okay to go inside this pyramid now.


43. Joystar: Let's go. *all of them walks towards pyramid* (That pyramid was 60 metres tall. Even if i try to repaired it. It could take at least 1 minute. But he repaired that gigantic pyramid in an instant like it was nothing. *smiles* Just how more strong you will be? Sangeet.)


All of them entered pyramid. Inside pyramid there was so many torch on wall. There was also many rooms, and many pictures on the wall. 


44. Lucy: Amazing, all of this pictures looks like thousands of years old. But i see sun on most of the pictures. 


45. Joystar: Everyone come here, come here. Look what i have found.


After all the members reached joystar.


46. Erza: Wh-whoa what it is? It is too deep. 


47. Joystar: A dungeon inside the pyramid this doesn't make any sense. Sangeet how many floors are on this dungeon?


48. Sangeet: 100 floors in total. And i can feel a very powerful being on the last floor.


49. Elfman: Meaning we have to defeat every enemy on every floors? If that is then it will take a lot of weeks to clear this dungeon. And after 13 days there is s class trial.


50. Sangeet: Hahaha don't worry. I and erika will directly go to the last floor and you guys try to clear many floors as possible. But if any of you guys also reach the last floor before the boss is defeated by us. I will give you a reward. Well then *sangeet touch joystar should* until we meet on last floor bye, bye.


Sangeet teleports him and joystar to the last floor where there is a huge capsule and a girl was resting inside it with naked body. 

1