Fairy Tail: The Curse Of Contradiction Part 1 Chapter 11
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1. Joystar: What an giant pod. And i have never seen this kind of water colour. 


2. Sangeet: It's an healing water. *sangeet touch the pod* Hmm?


3. Joystar: What's the matter? Is there something wrong with her? 


Sangeet turns back his head and he see an giant door. He goes close to it and open it. Inside there was a big room and in the middle of the room there was an giant black egg. And an giant serpent was guarding that egg by wrapping her whole body around the egg.


4. Sangeet: "Switch"


5. Joystar: Whooaah. I have never seen this big snake in my entire life. She is bigger than titanoboa.


6. Sangeet: Well do you see that egg?


7. Joystar: You mean that thing which is wrapped around by her? Is that really an egg?


8. Sangeet: Yeah, destroy that. That is the reason of our current problem. I will explore earlier area more so defeat that thing. *sangeet walks back towards giant pod* 


Joystar smiles and she began to walk near towards giant snake. 


9. Giant Snake: *giant snake opens her eyes* Well, *giant snake unwrap the egg which she was wrapping and began to came close towards joystar* i didn't expect any enemy to enter this dungeon but how are you still fine even after encountering so many dungeons?


10. Joystar: Before we start our battle let's know each other name.


11. Kimura Daki: My name is daki, "Kimura Daki". *daki look joystar closely* Hm? How are you still fine even after facing that many floors?



12. Joystar: *joystar start to do exercises* We didn't face any floors at all that's why i am fine and fit. I have a friend who can use teleportation magic. By the way my name is " Erika Usagi". People also called me as rockstar joystar.


13. Daki: I see. 


Daki throws poisonous gas from her mouth but joystar dodge it by jumping high on sky. Daki shot several poisonous needles from her mouth but joystar destroy her attack by throwing air from her mouth. It was about to hit daki but she dodge her attack by crawling on another place. From joystar attack it made a huge hole on ground. Daki looks at that hole with surprised look.


14. Daki: *with surprised voice* What? (Was that an magic, no i didn't feel any magic power on that attack. Could it be... no it can't be let's check it one more time.)


Daki turns into human. Her right hand covered in black aura and her left hand covered in purple aura. 


15. Daki: Take this, huh? (Where did she go? *daki looks everywhere around her* Did she ran away? No from her look, behaviour and attitude she doesn't seem the type to run away from a fight.)


16. Joystar: You are right. 


Suddenly joystar appeared behind daki. And she kick on daki's backbone so hard that she spits some blood from her mouth. 


17. Joystar: *with loud and excited voice* I am not the type of woman who runs away from a fight rather, *joystar apply some more force on her kick and threw daki towards giant door* *door was already closed, so she crashed into it* *with more excited and loud voice* i am the type of woman who jumps into fight. 


Daki's whole body was covered on blood. She stand on her feet. 


18. Daki: *pant* *pant* *pant* I see, (Benzaiten sama, i am very sorry but... i am going to use that form.) 


Suddenly daki's whole body starts to burn in flame. Daki scream in pain but the flame on her body increases more. 


19. Joystar: Huh? (What is this sudden increase on her magic?)


Daki's whole body completely burn in flame and only ash was remained of her. Slowly daki's ash began to take a shape of a giant snake and it continues to grow bigger and bigger. The room was also get bigger as daki was getting bigger.


20. Joystar: *smiles* Interesting, *with excited voice* very interesting. I have never faced an strong opponent like you beside sangeet and acnologia. This will be a great battle *with excited and loud voice* LET'S GIVE IT OUR ALL IN THIS BATTLE "KIMURA DAKI".


21. Benzaiten: Please stop. 


Both joystar and daki stop fighting each other and look at benzaiten. 


22. Joystar: An naked lady. What is she doing here? 


23. Daki: Be-benzaiten sama. You should still rest. 


24. Benzaiten: I know, but please stop this fight. 


25. Sangeet: Hey erika the problem will be solved let's get out of here.


26. Joystar: *smiles* Alright, *joystar looks at daki* although it was an short fight, it was a great battle "Kimura Daki" 


Joystar began to walk towards sangeet. 


27. Daki: Wait a minute... we haven't settled our fight yet.


28. Benzaiten: Daki, it is okay. *benzaiten covered daki in water and her giant snake form start to get smaller and after a while daki turns into human* The battle is already over and even if this battle had continued erika will be the winner. And destroy all of the eggs from all of the floors. 


29. Daki: But benzaiten sama without these eggs your power-


30. Benzaiten: Destroy all of these eggs. Due to these eggs many people have lost their lives. 


31. Daki: But it's just a small price for-


32. Benzaiten: Enough. 


33. Daki: I-i am very sorry. But benzaiten sama time is running out and if you don't recover your power fast you can't defeat him. 


34. Benzaiten: I know, daki just how much time do we have left?


35. Daki: Just 365 days. 


36. Benzaiten: *benzaite looks sad* I see. Then we can't make it in time. 


37. Joystar: Uhhh, is there anything we can help you guys with?


38. Benzaiten: *benzaiten looks surprised* Huh? No, no, no we already caused enough trouble for all of you. We can't ask-


39. Sangeet: ("Empty Space")


40. Sangeet 2 *sigh*: I already told you unless you meet ankhseram whatever decision you make in your life i don't care about any of it. Just do whatever you want. And let me training. 


41. Sangeet: We are going on another existence means another omniverse. But if i help this goddess and go to her world we may not be able to return to our world. We could be trapped in that verse forever and if we get trapped in that verse how about your goal just how will you lift your curse? Remember only anksheram can remove your curse. 


42. Sangeet 2: *with annoyed voice* Ugh you are getting annoying. How about this i will go to that verse while you remain in this verse. 


43. Sangeet: It is too risky. But this plan of your could work. Still, is it worth to take this much risk? I mean if you get god like powers on that verse and able to return safely on this verse defeating ankhseram will become significantly easier but-


44. Sangeet 2: It is worth it. And it is not risky as you are thinking. Even if i get trapped on that verse i would still find a way to return to this verse.


45. Sangeet: *sigh* Well best of luck. That is all i can say to you at this point. ("Return")


46. Joystar: I already told you it is not a big deal he will help anyone whenever he see an needy person. Right? Sangeet.


47. Sangeet: Yeah. Well then benzaiten see you after 365 days.


48. Benzaiten: Once again, thank you very much for agreeing to help us.


Sangeet teleport elfman, erza, mirajane, lucy and joystar to the arman village. 


49. Lucy: *with cluless look* Huh? What? When? How? Why? We were fighting that wolf then how did we suddenly  teleport back to arman village?


50. Mirajane: It's a little frustrating to no get any reward from sangeet. But looks like they already defeated the boss of 100th floor. 


Notice: I know my grammar are very bad but please bear with it till the end of this story. And i am not good at writing action scene that's why most of the action scene of this story are very short. Watch it, i mean read this story for an story not for an action or else you will be disappointed. Some of you may wondering why did i delete mysterious power. Well the reason is to post new chapter i have to use my mom's mobile and since mom wouldn't let me play her mobile most of the time i delete mysterious power. But don't worry i have copied all of the story of mysterious power on my mobile from mom's mobile so maybe in the future i may again release it. That is all i have to say. 

0