Fairy Tail: The Curse Of Contradiction Part 1 Chapter 12
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

12 Days left for s class trial. 

5 Days left for 100 year quest.


1. Sangeet: By the way how many floor uhh. Why are you all looking like this. 


2. Erza: *heavy and deep sigh* That was too fast. We defeat the floor five boss and about to head to floor six.


3. Lucy: It wasn't even been 15 minute. 


4. Elfman: I knew you were strong but i didn't knew you were this strong. 


5. Sangeet: Well erika did most of the work. 


6. Mirajane: Can you tell us what you saw on that floor? 


Sangeet tell all of them about what he and erika saw on last floor. And after a few hours their train stop and all of them came out from their train. And began to walk towards fairy tail. 


7. Lucy: *yawn* Finally we arrived on magnolia. 


8. Elfman: Good thing is there is still a lot of time to prepare for upcoming s class trial but i didn't expect the ride would be so long. 


9. Lucy: I kinda feel bad for getting this money without doing much. 


10. Erza: Don't be too discouraged. I bet natsu and others also have returned from their quest. So you can go together with him for a quest which suits you. 


11. Lucy: Yeah, oh by the way since this quest reward is 10,00,000 each one of us will get 2,00,000 jewels. (Thank god, i can pay the rent of this month and there will be still some money to buy some new clothes.) 


12. Erza: Hmm. 


13. Sangeet: What's wrong erza?


14. Erza: Floor 5 boss was a strong opponent for a wizards like lucy or new wizards. Can you tell how strong was the floor 100 boss was?


15. Sangeet: Well let's just say if you guys had fought her all of you would lose. Her power was too strong for you guys.


16. Lucy: *gulp* I-i see. (I take it back what i said. I am glad for getting this much money without doing much.)


After a few more minutes of walking.


17. Elfman: Finally we came back. Huh, what is that sound? Sounds like someone is fighting. 


18. Erza: *erza walk towards* I bet natsu and gray are fighting again. Everyone we came- 


Erza open the door but her face was hit by pan. On the hallway natsu and gray were fighting. 


19. Natsu: *with loud and angry voice* Damn you gray. Because of your fault our mission was total disaster. I will never team up with you again. 


20. Gray: *with loud and angry voice* That is my line. Moreover isn't it you who burned that important document alongside enemy's base. 


21. Erza: Yooo, natsu and gray. 


22. Nats and Gray: *with angry voice* Huh? Uhhh, *with scared voice* Ghooooost. 


23. Sangeet: *nervous laugh* They are so lively aren't they?


24. Lucy: W-well, it is a daily routine for them to fight like this so please get used to it. 


After a fierce battle between erza, gray and natsu. They became so tired that they sleep on the floor. 


25. Sangeet: U-uhhh. Shouldn't we wake them up?


26. Makarov: It is an daily routine for them so you don't have to worry. Anyway, how did the quest go? 


27. Sangeet: It did go smoothly but i am still surprised about the reward of this quest. 


28. Makarov: Well, it's no wonder why those who aren't s class they don't take this kind of quest. Speaking of s class. After 5 days we are going to hold s class trial on tenrou island. 


29. Sangeet: S class trial?


30. Makarov: It is basically a test for those wizards who want to became an s class wizard. If they pass this trial they will became an s class wizard. 


31. Sangeet: What happens when you became s class? In my time there wasn't any level like s class. Can you tell me more about it?


32. Makarov: Of course, if you became an s class. You can do s class mission. You can even do 5 year, 10 year, 50 year or even 100 year quest if you are an s class. 


33. Sangeet: *smiles* (Hmm, in my time if there was also an system like this i wouldn't have-)


34. Makarov: Everyone, the breakfast is ready so come on and eat while it is still hot. 


After a wonderful breakfast. 


35. Irene: Sangeet.


36. Sangeet: Hm? What's wrong irene. 


37. Irene: I want to discuss something with you. 


38. Sangeet: I am still tired from that quest so let's talk here. 


39. Irene: Okay, it's actually about 100 year quest. Can i join with you on that quest?


40. Makarov: Huh, 100 year quest? Don't tell me you two would go on that quest. 


41. Irene: I am planning to go but *irene looks at sangeet* 


42. Sangeet: *sigh* The opponents you will face in this quest is too strong for you. Some of them are even stronger than acnologia. If you still want to come then i will not stop you.*sangeet gets up from his sit* I will go for some fresh air. 


Sangeet teleport himself on ocean. 


43. Sangeet: *a long breath* Time for some treasure hunting. 


At the fairy tail guild. 


44. Gajeel: Master i will take this quest.


45. Makarov: I already told you many times that you don't have to tell me which quest you are going to do. And why are you doing a lot of quest nonstop? Take a rest for a while sometime. 


46. Gajeel: No, i won't rest until i defeat one of the s class on upcoming trial. *laughs* Anyway master see you later. 


47. Natsu: Hmmm, whom should i choose for this quest?


48. Lucy: Hey natsu, did you decided which quest will yo do?


49. Natsu: Yeah but i need someone who can use water magic like juvia. But she already left on an another quest with gray and wendy. What should i do?


50. Lucy: If water is your problem then you can leave all that to my aquarius. Let's team up on this quest. 

0