Fairy Tail: The Curse Of Contradiction Part 1 Chapter 19
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gray and ichiya were running.


1. Gray: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. You did tell me this cave is completely harmless then why are they attacking us?


2. Ichiya: I don't man. But it is true that none of our members have gotten injured. You did see their body in tip top condition didn't you?


3. Gray: (He is right. Even living here for more than 5 days they didn't seem injured in any way. But i sense bloodlust from those creatures. Damn it, running will do nothing.) 


Gray stops running and ichiya also stops.


4. Ichiya: Man, what are you doing? 


5. Gray: *with loud voice* "Ice Wall". *the creatures path was blocked by an huge ice* Even of we run they will continue to chase us so we don't have any choice but to fight them. 


6. Ichiya: Okay, let's teach these creatures a listen together.


Gray's ice wall was broken into pieces. 


7. Gray: *with shocked voice* That fast? Take this. 


Gray touch his hand on ground and whole ground get covered in ice. 


8. Ichiya: Man, good thing i know skating but what type of creatures are they actually? 


9. Gray: I don't know but they looks like lizards. Although lizards aren't this big. They are getting up. Let's kill them before they get up.


10. Ichiya: Don't worry about that man. *ichiya takes out an perfume from his pants and smell it* I will show them no mercy. *ichiya turns into an body builder*


Gray creates shoes from his ice for both him and ichiya. They rush towards enemy while skating. Knowing they can't fight properly if they stay on ground. Lizards looking like creatures start to jump and start to attack. 


11. Gray: "Ice Knigt Armour".


Gray's whole body get covered in armour made by his ice. 

Lizard looking creature try to attack gray's head but gray blocked that attack by his ice shield and slam that creature into cave's wall. Another lizard try to attack him but gray cut that creature into two by his ice sword. Two lizard looking creatures attack ichiya but he catch both of their heads and clashed their both of their heads into one another. 


12. Ichiya: Man, now that i think about it they aren't that strong. Just one strong hit is enough to defeat them. 


13. Gray: Don't let your guard down. 


Gray was attacked by three more lizard looking creatures but he froze all of them and smashed them in pieces by his shield. 


14. Ichiya: The more we defeat them, *one lizard looking creature attack ichiya but ichiya jumps in air, catch the creature tail and slam them hard on ground* more they come. There is no end to their numbers. 


15. Gray: Damn it, at this rate we will go nowhere. *gray disappear his shield and he made another sword* We will keep pushing forward. 


16. Ichiya: *smiles* Although it sounds dangerous but we have no choice left. I am on with your idea. 


Both gray and ichiya recklessly push forward. Lizards looking creatures continue to attack them but they all keep getting sliced or smashed by them. Knowing they are at disadvantage at ground they keep attacking them by air but even then gray and ichiya easily managed to kill them. After a long battle. No more lizard looking creatures attack both gray and ichiya. 


17. Gray: Hmm, there is no more of them but *gray looks forward* there is something who is far more stronger than all of these ahead. 


18. Ichiya: You are right, whoever it is that living being's magic is abnormal. My time is also about to run out and i have only 5 minutes left. Let's hurry up and defeat that creature. 


After both of them enter. They see an women standing on giant rock. 


19. ???: Hmm, you guys are from fairy tail then *she take an pose like zenitsu from demon slayer who was about to use thunderclap and flash except her head is not so down as zenitsu* i expect you to be strong as her. 


She appears in front of gray and try to slash him but he blocked her sword by his own sword. Gray steps back a little.


20. Gray: *with a little bit high voice* Ichiya dono, be careful when you attack her. (Wha-what was that? Was that an teleportation magic? No it can't be, i didn't feel any magic when she attacked me. Then does that mean that was her own speed?) 


21. ???: Thinking too much in a battle *she comes closer to gray and whisper in his ear* can quite be dangerous.


22. Gray: (Whe-when did she get behind me?) 


Gray quickly turns back and and try to slash her but she was not there. 


23. ???: Weak, too weak you are not strong as her at all. I thought everyone in fairy tail is pretty strong after being defeated by her but... it seems i was wrong. 


Gray looks above him and see her standing on air. 


24. Gray: *with angry voice* Don't you dare call fairy tail an weak guild. 


She again disappears and appear in front of gray. 


25. Gray: (Now i see, she doesn't use teleportation magic. But her speed is so high that even i can't follow up with her speed at all.) 


Ichiya attacks her from behind but she kick ichia on his stomach so hard that he went flying pretty far away. 


26. ???: I didn't say fairy tail is weak. There are some insanely strong wizards like erza but leaving them aside all of fairy tail member is weak as hell. *smiles* That's what i am saying. 


Gray try to pierce her head but she dodged it. 


27. Gray: *with angry voice* Don't you dare call my friends weak. I will make you regret it. *gray again attack her and try to slash her neck but this time she didn't dodged it* *with surprised voice* What? (What the hell is this? Just how durable she is? There is not even a scratch on her neck.)


28. ???: "I will make you regret it" huh.


Ichiya again attacks her from behind but this time she catch his hand and throw him away. 


29. ???: Those words are for strong people who is saying to its opponent who are weaker than them. 


She appear behind gray and all of gray's armour has been broken. 


30. Gray: (Wha- my armour has been broken this easily. I train my magic everyday but she broke it my armour like it was nothing.)


31. ???: You know, when i clashed with your sword you were thinking too much. "How can i defeat her?, what happens if i can't defeat her?, will my friends be in danger?, can i really defeat her?" those people who thinks too much during fight they can't really focus on their battle and thus they lose. Even if they somehow managed to win there will come times when they lose their life on battle. 


32. Gray: Why the hell are you saying me all of this? 


33. ???: What? You still don't understand? The reason why most of your guild members is weak because they think too much during battle. They think too much about the situation, they think too much about the solution, they think too much about the outcome and that's why most of your guild members are and will be weak forever. 


34. Gray: And? Are you saying my friends will lose their lives at some point? 


35. ???: Yes. 


36. Gray: *gray turns back* How does thinking too much make person weak? Look at me i am becoming stronger every day because i train hard, all my firends are also becoming stronger every they because they also train hard and how can we win a battle without thinking?


Ichiya again attacks her but she catch his leg and slam here and there like hulk did to loki and again threw him away. 


37. ???: I think you didn't understand my words at all. 


She punch on gray's stomach so hard that he flew and get slammed on an giant rock. Gray was spitting some blood from his mouth and he tries to stand up. She slowly approach gray.


38. ???: When did i say your guild members were weak physically? I was talking about your friends mentality. 


Gray get up on his feet. 


39. Gray: *pant* *pant* (Damn it, her words are true. If i think too much i can't give my 100% in battle.) *gray take an long breath*


40. ???: *smiles* Finally, i hope you will entertain me this time a bit longer. 


41. Gray: "Icy Breath". 


Area became foggy with gray's magic. 


42. ???: Trying to decrease my vision? It's no use. 


Gray throw spear towards her from her behind but she cuts that spear in half by her sword. She throw fireball from her hands towards her back without turning back but gray dodged her attack. 


43. Gray: *with low voice* This could be a little dangerous but i will need your help.


44. Ichiya: Don't worry men, i am always ready to help others. 


45. Gray: Okay, here we go. 


46. Ichiya: Yeah. 


47. ???: (Although this fog is nothing but i am getting cold.) 


An ice spear attack her head but she burns it by her flame. 


48. ???: I think you have exposed your location. *with loud voice* "Flamethrower" *she throw fires from her mouth and it destroyed so many giants rock* *with surprised voice* What? That was just an clone? *chuckles* Things are getting pretty interesting. 


49. Gray: *with loud voice* "Icy Spike" 


Whole ground get covered in ice and spikes appear from it. She jumps in air but ichiya attacks her from behind. 


50. Ichiya: *with loud voice* "Soviet Union of Smash"


Ichiya punch pretty hard on her face and she get slammed on ground. 

0