Fairy Tail: The Curse Of Contradiction Part 1 Chapter 20
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1. ???: (Hmm, i didn't pay any attention to him but *she touch her cheek* that punch was quite powerful.) *she slowly stand* Although you guys caught me off guard both of your body doesn't look like in any shape to fight me.


2. Ultear: "Time Reverse" 


3. ???: Huh?


Both gray and ichiya's body completely healed. 


4. Gray: *gray looks behind him*  *with shocked voice* Onēsan! What are you doing here?


5. Ultear: I join fairy tail recently. 


She attacked ultear but ultear appeared behind gray and ichiya. 


6. ???: (Impossible, that was my full speed. How did she dodge my attack ?)


7. Ultear: *with low voice* Let's talk at the guild after we finish this quest. 


8. Gray: Okay. (I have too many questions for her but that can wait. We have to focus all our attention to our enemy.)


9. ???: *smiles* *chuckles* It's been more than 5 years since i have met the enemy who could satisfy my bloodlust. To savour the fight i always had to hold my power too much but finally *she step her right leg forward and left leg backward touching the ground with only tips of fingers and slowly draw her sword* *with excited voice* finally a worthy opponent *she looks ultear face with her scary smile* our battle will be legendary. 


She attack again but ultear teleport both gray and ichiya into another place.


10. ???: *evil chuckles* Just how much you will run away from me? You can't do that forever. 


11. Ultear: Gray, now. 


Gray touch on ground and an huge ice wall appeared in front of them. It was cut into many tiny pieces and she came through it. On another place of cave. 


12. Wendy: Uhhh, juvia san, i think you should let me go, i can walk myself.


13. Juvia: Absolutely no, i am practicing how to carry an baby when i had them in future.


14. Wendy: But i am not kid... huh? I think we came to end of the cave. 


15. Juvia: *juvia look ahead* Yeah, i feel pretty hot.


16. Wendy: And i feel like electricity is running through my body. 


17. Juvia: Whatever that thing is, it doesn't look happy that we came near his area. Wendy prepare for battle.


18. Wendy: Yes. 


On edolas. Mystogan, knightwalker, sugar boy, hyuzu were climbing on mountain wearing heavy and warm clothes. 


19. Mystogan: *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* So cold but *gulp* we are almost at the top. 


20. Knightwalker: *pant* *pant* How are they even able to live in this mountain. If normal person were in our place they would be instantly die by this coldness. 


21. Sugar Boy: Hmmm, but why byro san isn't with us? He did tell us to get stronger by them then shouldn't he also send byro san with us. 


22. Hyuzu: *wheeze* Didn't you hear what he said. He have a little time left on him. Doing some training in this harsh place will only worsen his health. 


Flashback. 


23. Sangeet 2: Go to the top of this mountain and you will meet some of my students. You guys will be train by them. 


24. Mystogan: I understood, so when should we leave?


25. Sangeet 2: Now, now there is no need to be in a hurry. You can leave when you feel like it. 


Flashback end.


26.  Knightwalker: He said byro have less than 1 month to live. 


27. Mystogan: We have arrived. 


28. Hyuzu: We have definitely arrived but... *hyuzu looks at the top* how in the hell this is possible in top of mountain?


29. Mystogan: *clears throat* *with loud voice* "The guests have arrived."


After some minutes the huge gate open and an muscular and tall lady came towards mystogan. She looks at each one of them. She came quite close to mystogan


30. Sita Pun: *hic* Soo, are you those *hic* people who sangeet send to us?


31. Mystogan: (She stinks so much. Just how much did she drink?) Uh, uh yeah we are those people. *nervous laugh* Everyone please introduce yourselves *with shocked voice* why are so far away?


32. Knightwalker: We-well i am not so good at talking with other so i will leave it to you. (She stinks like alcohol too much. I can't bear this smell.)


33. Mystogan: ( *with angry voice* Not good at talking my ass. You just want to get away from her don't you?)


34. Sugar Boy: Hmm, hmm *nod in agreement*  you should do the all the talking because weren't you the leader of our group in the past?


35. Mystogan: (*with angry voice* What does past things have to do with present? And besides our group and my title as leader is already gone.)


36. Hyuzu: In my entire life i have never met someone so smart as you mystogan san so i will leave all the chit chatting to you. 


37. Mystogan: (*with angry voice* I will kill all of you.)


38. Sita: *hooh* *hic* Your subordinates seems to really trust you *hic* then you must have some talent. Anyway *sita puts hand around mystogan* come on i will take you to a tour of this town. 


On sangeet's castle. 


39. Maid 1: *she bow down before sangeet* All the preparations have finished. Due to the citizens help we were able to finish work this time a lot more faster than last time. 


40. Sangeet 2: I see. You may leave. 


41. Maid 1: As you wish sangeet sama. 


42. Sangeet 2: Can you stop calling me that? I am not a god you know. 


43. Maid 1: I would stop to call you that but others will not.


Sangeet was in sikent.


44. Maid 1: The things you have done for this world and for this world's all living beings is truly unforgettable. When we abandoned all hope and was about to accept our fate you saved us all. Not just that you didn't ask anything in return instead you continued to protect this world since then. You know in our legends and in many ancient books there is a mention of a god who is just like you. Every action, every decision and every powers of yours is similar to that god. 


45. Sangeet 2: * a long deep sigh*  Well you can leave.


46. Maid 1: As you wish. 


47. Sangeet: (Hmm, why do you hate the idea to be called god so much?) 


48. Sangeet 2: Shut your mouth. I am in this situation because of a god so of course i will hate this idea. Anyway, why selene isn't arrived yet?


49. Selene: Oh, are you missing me? My honey. 


From the ground selene and irene came out. 


50. Sangeet 2: Irene? What are you doing here?

0