Fairy Tail: The Curse Of Contradiction Part 1 Chapter 21
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1. Sangeet 2: *with surprising voice* Irene? What are you doing here? No, in the first place why are you here?


2. Irene: By following you. I uhhh... sorry.


3. Sangeet 2: Hmmm, regardless of why you are here we will return to our world soon. 


4. Irene: What do you mean by that? 


5. Sangeet 2: I come to this world in this particularly time to celebrate an important festival. This festival is celebrated for more than 7 days. After that spending 1, 2 days more i always return to earth.


6. Irene: I see, that's why you have been missing for some days every year ends. By the way this world is pretty similar. Although i haven't been here before but i think there is a talk about this world on some book on earth. 


Sangeet was silent. 


7. Sangeet: (Why so silent?)


8. Sangeet: (Shut your mouth. Is it just a coincidence? No, i don't think so. I think there is someone on this world who is sending it's existence to different worlds and the one of the worlds happen to be earth. But who could it be?) Anyway *sangeet get up from his throne* it is pretty late so i would go to sleep. You two take your own rooms.


Sangeet left the hall and go towards his bedroom. 


9. Irene: Ummm, he didn't tell where is my room?


10. Selene: *selene put her her hand on irene shoulder* This castle has thousands of rooms so you can choose whichever room you want. 


On earth. 


11. ???: Again that trick? No matter how many times you guys try the result will be same. 


Gray throw an ice spear towards her neck but she turns back quickly and was about to slice that spear but it disappear and hits her heads from behind. 


12. ???: (I see, he throws attacks and when i try to destroy it she teleport that attack.) It is pretty good plan. But it will not keep you guys forever. 


An incredible amount of wind came out from her body and it blew away all icy snow. As soon as all icy snow blew away ichiya immediately attack her by aiming at her head.


13. Ichiya: Again. "Soviet Union Of Smash" 


She get pushed a few step back but she catch his hand and slam it on the ground. 


14. ???: I am getting tired of you. Can you lay it on the ground forever? Your magic is not so special and you are not strong then why don't you live your life as a normal human?


Gray suddenly appeared in front of her and stab her stomach with ice sword at the same time ultear also appeared behind her and stab her back with an ice sword. Although she wasn't much affected by it but from both sides bleeding start to came. Fire began to appear around her body and ulteat teleported both gray and ichiya to far distance. 


15. ???: (I let my guard down. But) This won't happen again.


On other side.


16. Wendy: Juvia san, it's throwing again. 


17. Juvia: Let's go to different positions and attack together. 


18. Wendy: Okay.


Giant plant like creature throw fire from his mouth but both juvia and wendy dodge it.


19. Juvia: "Mega Water ball"


Juvia creates an giant waterball.


20. Wendy: "Sky dragon's roar"


Wendy also release her attack. Both wendy and juvia attacks hit that creature and it screams in pain. 


21. Juvia: (Hmph, just by receiving our normal attacks it screams this badly then there should be no problems.)


Plant like creature look up and throw many fireballs. And some fireball came towards juvia and some towards wendy. 


22. Juvia: "Water's Spears"


Juvia created many spear made of water.


23. Wendy: "Sky Dragon's Roar"


Both wendy and juvia attacked clashed with creature's attack and small explosions occurred. 


24. Juvia: *with loud voice* Wendy. 


25. Wendy: Yes.


26. Juvia: Use your ultimate attack. We will defeat this monster.


27. Wendy: Understood.


Creature throw fire beam towards both juvia and wendy but they came closer and closer towards creature by dodging it's attack. 


28. Juvia: "Water Beam"


29. Wendy: "Sky Dragon's Tornado"


Wendy attack creature with her tornado which was sky magic and juvia release her water beam to wwndy's attack. Creature was fire plant so it scream in pain by juvia's and wendy's deadly attack. 


On other side. 


30. ???: Hmph, i think i expected too much from you guys. 


On the ground ultear, gray and ichiya were on unconscious.


31. ???: But i think, you guys entertain me a little. Hmm. Is it already time. *She look up*


An hole appear on the cave and an lady came out.


32. Kanae Yume: Yeah it is time. I don't know but for some reasons monsters are awaking more and more than usual. 

I think they didn't like the wizards have been came to their territory. 


33. ???: So, did you find some useful information?


34. Kanae: Yeah, i will tell you about it but let's return to hq.


35. ???: Okay, okay. 


36. Kanae: You look injured. Need some potions?


37. ???: No, let's go. 


She tap her hands on kanae shoulder and they were both teleported. 


38. Gray: *cough* *cough* *cough* Anyone... alright here?


39. Ultear: Yeah... but we are badly... injured. 


40. Ichiya: If we don't get... any treatment then we... would be in trouble.


All three of them get up and slowly walk towards exit. 


41. Gray: Damn it, due to her we didn't get any useful information. But at this condition we can't even search for further clues. 


42. Ichiya: Don't worry. We can search again someday but for now our top priority is to get treatment. 


43. Ultear: By the way gray when is s class trial. I heard it's happening but i don't when it will happen.


44. Gray: I think there is 9 to 10 days left. I also don't remember clearly. 


45. Ultear: I see.


46. Juvia:...


47. Wendy:...


48. Juvia: Really? Did this creature get defeated that easily?


49. Wendy: Unfortunately, yes.


  1. 50. Juvia: *a long deep sigh* I was expecting some crazy strong monster but... my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
0