Fairy Tail: The Curse Of Contradiction Part 1 Chapter 25
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On an cave two people were fighting. An mysterious figure approach them. 


1. Rockstar: *chuckles* Hehehe it's been pretty long time since we have fought isn't it?


Rockstar try to kick acnologia head but he dodged it and teleport few step away from acnologia.


2. Acnologia: No, i don't think so *acnologia bump his both fist and his whole hands covered in black* it's just been few decades. Hmm?  


Acnologia looks towards mysterious figure.


3. Rockstar: Hoooh, looks like we have a guest. 


4. Acnologia: Who are you? Show yourself.


That mysterious figure shows it's face to both of them.


5. Rockstar: *with surprised voice* Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Why is one of the five dragon gods doing here? Aren't you the strongest dragon god?


6. Acnologia: I didn't expect that one of you to be this fool. On a few days we will attack rest of the dragon gods and before that if one of you die it is pretty fatal loss for you guys. 


7. Ignia: I know, i know. But i am not your enemy from now on.


8. Acnologia: *with surprised voice* What? Did you mean-


9. Ignia: Yeah, but i didn't expect him to spare my life that easily. Why is that?


Both acnologia and rockstar start to laugh. They laugh more louder. After a few seconds they stop laughing.


10. Rockstar: I-it's because haha it's because what would he gain by killing you? Although you are strongest among here but no matter how strong the enemy is winner will be always sangeet.


11. Ignia: That means he didn't even see me as threat?


12. Acnologia: That's right, so rather than killing enemy he spare their life so they can challenge him again and again until they can give him a good fight. Anyway what are you doing here?


13. Ignia: *smiles* Can i join *he prepare an fighting stance* in this fight?


14. Rockstar: Of course.


On fairy tail. 


15. Laxus: *laxus opens the door and enters it* *a long sigh* This quest is pretty hard even for me. But it was pretty fun. Hmm, hey old gramps where did all the guild members gone?


16. Makarov: Preparing for s class trial.


17. Laxus: What? Didn't you say you will let all of them to participate this time?


18. Makarov: I still haven't tell them but it is true.


19. Mavis: By the way master. How did you allow all of them to participate in this trail? If i remember correctly council doesn't allow guilds to do that.


20. Makarov: That is right but due to increasing number of deaths of s class members council did remove that rule.


21. Laxus: *laxus scratch his head* Did council finally found the culprit?


22. Makarov: No but they have found some clues.


23. Laxus: And? What is that clue?


24. Makarov: Just a few minutes ago a council member told me they found some of the s class members dead bodies on that cave which have appeared recently near blue pegasus guild.


25. Laxus: *with shocked face* What? Some of our guild members are also in that cave. *he walk towards exit* Although blue pegasus is strong but our enemies have killed more than 20 s class members of this continent in just few days. If nothing is done then they will also-


26. Makarov: Wait laxus.


27. Laxus: What now geezeer?


28. Makarov: I will also come with you. And all the guild masters will also come to explore that cave. First master sama can you look guild for me?


29. Mavis: Of course. 


30. Makarov: Alright, laxus let's go then. 


On edolas. 


Fireworks start to blasted at sky. 


31. Citizen 1: Dance, sing, drink, eat. Today was the day we did get our freedom. So enjoy this night and festival with fullest. 


Huge noise were all over edolas city. All the exceeds amd humans were celebrating this festival with joy. 

 

On an roof of sangeet's castle. 


32. Selene: So you are here. I tried to find you on every room but i didn't find you on any of them. 


33. Sangeet 2: You should also get sleep. If somebody sees us together then-


34. Selene: Yes, yes. I know, i know. Anyway i have some news for you.


35. Sangeet 2: You can tell me tomorrow. Just... *snageet 2 look at sky* let me enjoy this moment. 


36. Selene: Okay, then see you tomorrow.


On point-9.


37. Kurai Yoru: Take this "Bayblade"


Yoru spin herself with her blade and she cut ogre neck by flying. 


38. Ogren: (Good, they are not as strong as him, neither they are fast as him. If they are weak like this then i can handle all of their numbers.)


39. Yoru: How many ogres we have to kill more?


40. Akarui Asa: *asa's eyes turns green for a second* Just 463 more. *an ogre rushes towards asa but she blow that ogre's head by her explosion magic* Now it's 462 more.


41. Kaminari Kirishima: Hey you two don't chat during battle just fight. 


Kenko shoots two lightening at ogre legs and both of his leg get sliced and he fell on ground. Then kenko rushes it amd jump after that he shoots another lighting at ogre neck and that ogre died. 


42. Ogren: (I think it's time. I didn't use this form on him because it would have been meaningless but against these humans it will be so brutal.) 


Ogren scream pretty loud and dark and fire energy surrounded his body completely. 


43. Waffen Schopfer: "Sword" *waffen throw sword he created from his magic towards ogren but it melted instantly* wow. 


After a few seconds dark and fire energy get vanished. 


44. Yuki Onna: Hmm, it is getting pretty hot don't you think?


45. Ogren 1: Here it is, ogren sama's rage mode.


46. Ogren 2: But, did he really have to use it?


47. Ogren 3: Shut your matter, it doesn't matter if he did have to use it or not. Either way our invasion would be more quick. 


48. Ogren: Burn.


Ogren throw his kanabo which was in fire at one of the protectors.


49. ???: "Barrier"


Ogren weapons get stopped by an unknown barrier.


50. Ogren: What? What was that?

0