Fairy Tail: The Curse Of Contradiction Part 1 Chapter 26
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1. ???: *hnghhh* I can't hold this much longer. "Reflect" *he  returned the kanabo of ogren towards his way and ogren catched it* *pant* *pant* 


2. Ogren: Not bad. "Move Forward"


All the ogres rushes towards protectors.


3. ???: Hey, hey, hey guys looks like things is getting heat up.


4. Asa: Don't worry. (Range 100 metre, Shape: Circle.) "Blinding Light"


5. Ogre 1: *aaagh* I can't see anything.


6. Yoru: Now it's my time. *yoru takes out her weapons from her back* "Dark Poison". 


Yoru also rushes towards ogre who were still blinded by asa's light. And one by one she starts to brutally stab on ogres neck. After some time asa's lights fade out.


7. Yoru: Hmph, there are still so many of them. But sangeet sama expected us to kill all of them. I will show no mercy to any of them.


8. Ogren: (Impressive, in just thirty seconds he managed to kill 30 ogres. Though they were just weaklings but still for a sorcerer to have this much speed and attack is quite commendable.) My 10 commanders. 


9. ???: Yes our leader.


10. Ogren: Be ready. 


At sangeet palace. 


11. Sangeet 2: *he looks up at sky* Time really fly fast. *he looks down where he sees his people enjoying their moment* It just felt it was yesterday where they were in terror and fear. *he clench his fists* 


12. Selene: *sigh* You already killed my main body. *she touch her chest* This is just my soul. Aren't you satisfied that you already killed me? *sangeet became angry* Or you also want to destroy this soul. If you do that i will be erased from existence and everybody will forget about me. I don't know if you will forget about me since you have that curse but if you will be satisfied then *she spread her arm* i will gladly die by your hands. 


Sangeet remembers the death of peoples and he get more and more angrier. When he remember a girl then-


13. Sangeet 2: *with loud and angry voice* You damn bitch- *he became so angry that he try to trow his punch on her but he get stopped by his puppet's power* Why, why are you stopping me?


14. Sangeet: Remember you need her power. Without it, you can never achieve your goal. 


15. Sangeet 2: *sangeet slowly calms down* *with rough voice* Go to the "Room Horizon" and train yourself.


16. Selene: *with sad look* Yes. *she slowly walks away from him* *after walking a few steps she stops* Remember, no matter how much you hate me i will make fall in love with me. *she disappear*


17. Sangeet 2: *sigh* There is no way that i would fall in love with her. How are they doing?


18. Sangeet: Pretty well i think? Most of them should be no problem for them but there are 11 ogres that can be a little difficult for them. Especially that evolved ogre. 


On earth. 


On a particular location.


On a rail.


19. Makarov: Hmm, just how much it will take to reach there.


20. Porlyusica: Blue pegasus isn't that far from fairy tail but it also isn't too close from it. It will take 2 more minutes.


21. Makarov: But why did you follow me? Council told us that, that cave is too dangerous. To give order to all the master from this continents means there is unimaginable threat. You could get yourself in bad situation.


22. Porlyusica: *sigh* I know, but my heart will not be in peace till i see wendy. 


23. Makarov: Well then, prepare yourself. Blue pegasus is in view and... that must be the cave.


Inside the cave.


24. ???: *her whole body was covered in blood* *pant* *pant* *pant* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *she spits blood from her mouth* Although, i have defeated all of you *cough* *cough* *she spits more blood from her mouth* i must say that i enjoyed this battle *pant* *pant* more than i enjoyed when i fought erza. *she looks up* If we meet next time *she cuts space and an portal appeared* i hope you guys will be far more stronger. *she jumps in that portal*


On another side of cave. 


25. Wendy: Ju-juvia san. Are you okay?


26. Juvia: Yeah, *she clean her bruise which was on her cheek* but how can we defeat her?


27. ???: Hmm, sill alive huh? Looks like i didn't use much power. But i won't get anything by killing you two. Damn that ikaruga she took all the fun. Anyway, i hope they are pretty strong. *with that being said she also disappear*


28. Wendy: What was that about?


29. Juvia: Ikaruga? I think i heard that name before... Anyway, this is our chance. Wendy let's meet up with others.


30. Wendy: You are right juvia san. 


31. Makarov: All the current guild master and some of the council members have surrounded the whole cave.


32. Porlyusica: We just jave to wait for signal. 


All the guild master looked up at sky. Sky was clear but all of the sudden it got covered by cloud. 


33. Minerva: Hmm, (This is *sweat was coming from her forehead*)


34. Banaboster: Why are so scared sabertooth's guild masyer? It must be some crazy monster but *he clench his fist* no matter how much strong it is the winner will be us.


35. Minerva: *heavy pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* Well i wonder about that. There are some beings that no human can ever defeat them. No matter how many times they try.


36. Lyon Vastia: Well, looks like you know this creature quite well. If you know something then could share that with us?


37. Minerva: Yeah, she is a dragon a-


38. Banaboster: *with loud voice* Hahaha a dragon you say? Then think victory is already ours. Just 5 guild master are enough to kill a normal dragon. Even if she is stronger than a normal dragon we have 500 guild master. Heh, that dragon is good as dead. 


39. Minerva: Never underestimate your enemy no matter how weak they are. Have you forgotten this quote banaboster san?


40. Banaboster: *with a little bit angry voice* Just what do you want to say? Are you saying that we are going to lose from a single dragon?


41. Minerva: Yes. 


42. Banaboster: *with surprised voice* What?


43. Minerva: She is not a normal dragon. She is none other than gold god dragon viernes. 


44. Lyon: Viernes? I have read many stories about her but most of the stories says she is just a concept and she is not real. I heard from people of 400 years ago that there are some dragon who are so strong that they have been titled as god. But i kept thinking it was not real.


45. Minerva: I don't know if they are strong as god but all the dragons who have god in their name are so strong that they can destroy entire continent by themselves. 


46. Banaboster: Hmph, nonsense. In this era there is no such beings who are that strong. 


Suddenly clouds get started to turn into golden colour. A massive dragon which most body parts were golden slowly revealed itself from cloud. An read beam was fired towards sky. 


47. Minerva: That is the signal.



All the guild master attacked that dragon. But one in a most hurry was banaboster. Minerva and lyon  followed him.


48. Lyon: Hey slow down  a little. Do you want to die sooner? 


49. Minerva: That is right. There is no need to be in a hurry.


50. Banaboster: There is no way.

0