Fairy Tail: The Curse Of Contradiction Part 1 Chapter 27
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Banaboster rushes towards golden dragon. Golden dragon points his hand towards banaboster, lyon and minerva. Lyon and minerva teleported themselves far away from golden dragon but banaboster continues to rushes towards golden dragon. 


1. Viernes: Kneel down before me, you insolent human.


An black aura was released from viernes hand and it surrounded banaboster whole body.


2. Banaboster: (Huh? What is happening? I can't move my body.) 


3. Viernes: "Presence of Dragon God" 


Just by saying this word banaboster get slammed into ground pretty hard. 


4. Banaboster: (There is no doubt this is gravity magic.)


Viernes looks at the cave and point his hands towards it.


5. Viernes: This cave has fulfilled it's purpose. Time to destroy it. 


Viernes shoot an huge golden beam from his hand. His beam was about to hit but it get refected towards sky. Viernes looks at all the masters. 


On another cave acnologia, rockstar and ignia were fighting with each other. 


6. Ignia: Viernes has came. *ignia shoots blasts at rockstar but she dodged it* Don't you guys think we should kill him right now. 


Acnolgia appeared right behind ignia and he try to kick his head. 


7. Acnologia: Don't worry. *ignia dodged and he teleported himself few meter away from acnologia* My rival wants to fight him at "Underwater City". 


8. Rockstar: *she rushes towards ignia* Viernes is the second strongest dragon after selene left your group isn't it? *she jumps in sky and her both legs get larger and she try to stomp him* 


Ignia stopped her leg by his both hands. 


9. Ignia: Yeah, but we should not take her power too lightly. Especially her gravity magic. 


Ignia pushes her legs back.


10. Acnologia: Gravity magic huh. Can she create black hole?


11. Ignia: No, she doesn't have enough power to create it.


12. Rockstar: I think, this is enough training for now. Since we will not kill viernes, should we go and watch his fight.


13. Acnologia: I don't think he will fight them. I mean those people are weak as hell compared to viernes. 


14. Ignia: You are right but if he decided to fight none of them will be alive. And there are some peoples who are dear to sangeet. So, let's at least save them if viernes ever decided to fight. Anyway, let's go to that place.


On mysterious cave. 


15. Viernes: *long and heavy sigh* Now i am getting irritated. 


One more guild master attacked viernes by his flame magic but it didn't do anything to vierness. 


16. Makarov: *pant* *pant* pant* She is the last member which was in this cave. 


17. Porlyusica: Are you really sure?


18. Makarov: Yeah, i didn't felt any magic on that cave while i was bringing her.


Makarov turned into tiny old man from huge body builder.


19. Minerva: Guild master of fairy tail please stay back from that cave. *minerva saw the members of blue pegasus and some members of fairy tail* (Battle has already begun and many of the guild masters are already injured. I think they will be fine on their own but these guys need treatment as soon as possible. Especially this girl *minerva touches ultear* her wound is too deep. Other guild members will be okay if they received nice treatment but her body is so damaged that even if she survived she will need a lot of rest to completely recover.) I will teleport all of them to magnolia. Who will go with them?


20. Makarov: I will go. Due to that form i have lost all the magic and without that form i will be useless on battle. *makarov looks at golden dragon who was fighting with other guild masters* Especially against that kind of enemy.


21. Minerva: Okay, next who will go with them.


22. Porlyusica: I will.


At sky.


23. Viernes: Hm? *vierne touch his ear* (What's the matter?)


24. Kanae: Where did you go? I have finally returned with some useful information but i can't find you here. 


Another guild master try to attack viernes but he teleported himself a few distance away.


25. Guild Master 1: (Damn it, everytime we try to hit him he dodges all of our attacks. Why he is not killing any of us though?)


Viernes continue to dodge all of the attacks from guild masters.


26. Viernes: (If i kill even one of them it will be over for my kingdom and my people. So i will just injure them badly.)


28.  Goldmine: Take this *an gold kanabo appeared in his hand* "Golden: Kanabo Strike"


He managed to hit viernes on his chest. Viernes teleported both of them.


29. Viernes: You can also use gold magic? 


30. Goldmine: (What? It didn't even faze him at all?)


Viernes place his hand on goldmine's chest. Viernes again teleported both of them.


31. Viernes: But it is too weak. I will show you the true power of gold magic. *goldmine whole body get covered in golden aura*


32. Goldmine: (What is happening? I can't move my body at all. And this rays feels hot.)


33. Viernes: "Golden-


34. Goldmine: Da-damn it.


35. Viernes: Shock Wave" 


Viernes shockwave was so powerful that the guild masters which were near him to attack him. All get unconscious and fell to the ground.


36. Jose Porla: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Are you serious? He knocked down the all 50 guild masters at once? (Damn it, there is no way i am going to die here. Even if i die i will definitely take him with me.) *evil smirk*


On edolas.


37. Maid 1: Lord sangeet.


38. Sangeet 2: What?


39. Maid 1: Irene sama is looking for you.


40. Sangeet 2: Irene? Why is she calling me at this hour? 


41. Maid 1: I don't know but she said it is regarding earth. And i also saw a priestess with irene sama.


42. Sangeet 2: (What? What is he doing here?)


Sangeet teleported himself. On irene room.


43. Irene: Oh, my husband. 


44. Sangeet 2: *sangeet looks at mizu* Mizu why are you here? (No, i shouldn't ask her that question.) Is it urgent?


45. Mizu: For now gold god dragon hasn't killed anyone but whole ishgar people's are in fear. 


46. Sangeet 2: I see, well considering he is one of the god dragons he will not lay hand on ishgar and it's people but if he does he will know the consequences of it. But that doesn't mean i should take him lightly. Hmm,..... mizu open the portal *sangeet place his hand on ground* i will summon best healers from edolas.


On earth. 


47. Lyon: *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* Damn it, take this "Ice-Make: Sword" *he try to stab viernes*


48. Viernes: *heavy sigh* Weak,-


49. Lyon: *wirh shocked voice* What?


50. Viernes: Too weak. Compare to our era's witches, sorcerers, wizards or even humans you guys are too weak.


All the guild masters were laying on the ground. Viernes punch hard in lyon stomach and he did also fall to the ground.

0