Fairy Tail: The Curse Of Contradiction Part 1 Chapter 28
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1. Viernes: (Although they were weak but i had a nice warmup. I think i should return to hq.) *an portal appear in front of viernes* Hm? Who are you? 


2. ???: My name is kikuni. I am an healer. I came here to heal all these people upon sangeet sama's order. 


3. Viernes: *with surprising voice* What? (How did he-) 


Flashback. 


4. Ignia: Even if he is in another world. He know most of the activities that is happening in this world. He has too much reach.


Flashback end. 


5. Viernes: (I can't feel her magic. Is she stronger than me? Ignia did say that there are some servants who are stronger than me beside selene, acnologia and ignia.) So, did he send you to kill me?


6. Kikuni: I am just an healer. I am not strong enough to kill you. *her eyes became red and she stare at viernes for some seconds* You are 90% stronger than me. There is no way i can kill you let alone give you a tough fight. 


7. Viernes: *viernes face became shocked and it returns to normal after few seconds* (I was using 10% of my power in this fight. But despite that i defeated them easily. Is she saying she is more stronger than all of these guild masters power combined? *viernes shake his head* No, no, no, no, no. How can a mere servant of his be this much strong? Damn it, if she is saying truth then he can kill us just by his servants. *viernes turns back and look at sky* Can we really stand a chance against him? If that technique is isn't enough to kill him then there is no guaranteed victory to us.) 


He fly towards sky and disappeared in it.


8. Kikuni: Now, time to do my job. "Mega Heal" 


Entire blue pegasus area was covered by an bright light. 


At magnologia. 


9. Kid: Mom, mom look at there. 


10. Mother: Wha-what is happening?


At porlyusica place.


11. Porlyusica: Thank god, they will be all right after few days rest. Hmm, *she looks at window* What is that bright light? Healing magic? 


That light's brightness began to increase more and more. After 30 seconds entire ishgar was covered by that bright light. After 15 seconds that bright light was disappeared.


12. Gray: *gray wake up from his bed* *yawn* That was a good sleep. *stomach growl* Why am i soo hungry? 


13. Ultear: *ultear also woke up* *ultear stretch her arms* *she looks around her room* Gray are you okay? How is your wound? 


14. Gray: I am perfectly fine and my wound *gray check his body* mysteriously disappeared?


15. Wendy: *wendy also woke up* Uhhh, does anyone have food?


16. Blue pegasus members: Master, are you all right?


17. Ichiya: I am alright but what about you guys?


18. Blue pegasus members: We are also fine, teacher.


19. Makarov: Day is same, but how did we get healed so fastly? Is this your cause porlyusica? 


20. Porlyusica: N-no.


21. Kikuni: * a short sigh* My job is done, *she creates an portal and step through it and appeared in edolas* (Half of my magic is gone. Although it will return after few days rest *she stretch her hand* but i didn't think it would cost this much magic to heal all of them.) *she was in some kind of forest* *she fly in sky* There it is, i see people are still celebrating even though festival and celebration haven't arrived yet. *stomach growl* Let's eat one or two chicken. *she fly towards edolas*


[This world name is edolas but the city where sangeet live. It's name is also edolas.]


22. Yuki: *pant* *pant* pant* Damn it, we have defeated all the ogres but *she fell on the ground*


23. Ogren: *pant* pant* *pant* (Damn it although i have defeated them but *he looks at a person which was sitting on a rock covered in snow* i think i don't have enough strength to defeat him.)


24???: *clap* *clap* *clap* Well done, you have defeated all my comrades. *he stand up* Now you next opponent is me. 


25. Ogren: *pant* *pant* *pant* (They have killed most of the ogres but i should still tame this chance. It's better than nothing. *ogren bury his kanabo top in ground* "Soul Devour" 


An dark energy covered entire ogres and some of their soul get into ogren's body. 


26. (I thought my comrades killed all of them but seems like i was wrong.) *an sword appears in his hand and he points it to ogren* Now, let's finish this battle already. 


27. Ogren: ( *tsk* I have only recovered 50% of my health but it should be enough to defeat him.) 


Ogren rushes towards him and try to smash his head with his kanabo but he blocked ogren's attack by his sword easily. 


28. ???: Before our fight came to an end. Tell me your name. 


29. Ogren: My name is Kijin. As you know i am ogre which has evolved into ogren.


30. ???: Nice to meet you kijin. My name is Tokito Kazuma as you see i am an swordsman. 


Tokito pushes his sword so hard that kijin step few step by his force. 


31. Kijin: "Freeze" 


Kijin again attack tokito but he parry all of his attack. Many hours has passed already but they were still fighting. Intense clash of weapons were happening over and over again. 


After 8 hours of fighting.


32. Tokito: Ah, i forgot to tell you one thing. Before i came here i put an barrier around this area which don't let time to flow in here. 


33. Kijin: *pant* *pant* *pant* I don't give a shit about that. *kijin eyes suddenly turns purple* *his whole body also turns into purple and his aura also turns into purple* It is time for you to die *with loud voice* "Tokito". "Berserk Mode" 


34. Tokito: *chuckles* I'd like to see you try that. *tokito put half of his sword into snow* *suddenly whole area changed into an battleground where thousands of swords were placed into ground* [Just like shirou vs gilgamesh fight from fate series.]


35. Kijin: Where is this place? 


36. Tokito: "Welcome To My World- Battleground"


37. Kijin: Battleground? *kijin looks around him* It doesn't seem like someone has fought war in this. There isn't even a single drop of blood. 


38. Tokito: There isn't... because i created this world. 


39. Kijin: (Oh no, i forgot my time limit. I have to finish this battle fast or else i will die for nothing.)


40. Tokito: I told you didn't i? Time doesn't flow in here.

0