Fairy Tail: The Curse Of Contradiction Part 1 Chapter 29
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1. Ogren: *smirk* *chuckles* Hehehe *with loud voice* Hahahahahaha, if what you are saying is true then you have digged your own grave. 


2. Tokito: *tokito pulled one of the swords from the ground and point it to ogren* Did i really? I am called the strongest protectors of edolas for a reason.


3. Ogren: *ogren looks at tokito's main sword* *he slowly walks towards tokito* And... why didn't you pulled out your main sword?


4. Tokito: I think you should think about your own life than a tiny little things.


Ogren throw purple fire from his mouth towards tokito. Tokito raise his sword and he slashed his sword so hard that it's air pressure cut through ogren's attack. Tokito attack was about to hit ogren but at the last moment he dodged it. Ogren then quickly rushes towards tokito. Tokito throw many small fireballs towards ogren. Ogren try to dodge all of it but some fireballs hit him. Although it was not an powerful attack it did some damage to ogren. Though it was healed in a few seconds. 


5. Tokito: (I see, although it will do some damage but it won't be enough to kill him.)


6. Ogren: *ogren weapons completely covered in purple fire and he throw it towards tokito* (*tch* Looks like he is testing me. *with an angry face* You damn bastard.)


Ogren kanabo was about to hit tokito but he easily throw it towards ogren himself. Ogren catch his kanabo and he again rushes towards tokito. They clashed their weapons with each other. Their clash was so powerful that shockwaves were created whenever their weapon clashed. 


7. Tokito: (This is not good he is getting stronger every moment. Although i am stronger than him if this continues i would definitely lose in few hours. I must kill him as soon as possible.) 


Their weapon clashed once again. 


8. Ogren: *chuckles* Why are you looking so worried? Aren't you strong? 


9. Tokito: Yeah, i am. 


Tokito disappeared and slashed his back. Ogren screamed in pain but it get healed quickly. He quickly turn back and attack tokito's head but he again disappeared. 


10. Ogren: (What is happening? Why can't i sense any magic when he disappears?) 


11. Tokito: (It's time to try out my next attack.) "Mega Fireball"


Ogren looks at sky and he see a lot of fireballs in sky.


12. Ogren: Hmph, it's just an bigger version of that attack. 


13. Tokito: *smiles* Yeah, and it is more powerful to. 


Tokito throw his fireballs towards ogren. Ogren again try to dodge all of that attack but some that attack hit him. 


14. Tokito: (As i exactly thought, he is getting stronger and faster every moment but his durability isn't increasing.)


15. Ogren: (Damn it, he was not kidding when he said it is more powerful. But due to my regeneration it still doesn't pose any threat to me.) 


16. Tokito: (My magic is running out already.) *tokito throw his sword* *he raise both his hand* *with loud voice* How about we settle this in our next attack? I am running out of time.


17. Ogren: *hehehe* Yeah, i totally agree with you. If i get stronger than what could my body sustain then it will be the most embarrassing way to die. Here i come "Deathly Fire-


Ogren weapon burns intensely on fire.


18. Tokito: "Meteorite" 


An huge meteorite appeared. Tokito point his both hands towards ogren. Meteorite slowly fall towards ogren.


19. Ogren: Strike" 


Ogren hit that meteorite with all his might. An huge explosion occurred and it shattered tokito's world and they returned to normal world. 


20. Ogren: *huff* *huff* *huff* *ogren was bleeding pretty badly* *he raise his right hand in sky* (Lord Denka, forgive me for not meeting your expectations.) *he drop his hand and closed his eyes*


21. Tokito: *tokito pulled out his sword from the ground* *pant* *pant* *pant* I have never fought an enemy who was strong as you. Goodbye, Kijin. 


All the tokito's members slowly get up.


22. Yuki: I didn't know that his sleeping magic would be so powerful. We underestimated them. 


23. Waffen: *yawn* But why didn't he kill us?


24. Kirishima: Don't know *he looks at tokito* oh, tokito it is pretty rare to see you. Did you mastered that spell yet?


25. Tokito: *tokito look at his hand* *he clench it* No not yet. Looks like it will tale more years of training than i expected to master that spell. Anyway, the sun is up and festival will began. Let's go and celebrate it. 


On earth. 


26. Daki: Please forgive me. Due to my cause the recovery pod is destroyed.


27. Benzaiten: Don't blame yourself for that. The one who destroyed the pod was me not you. I can feel immense magic in this world. If i try to recover my power by using this world magic i may even 1/4th of my power.  


28. Daki: I am sorry to ask but what is the plan after we return to our world? I mean our existence. He is too powerful on top of that he have sealed your power. And without that there is no way we can beat him. 


29. Benzaiten: Well, the first thing we will do is try to eliminate his allies, companions and his soldiers as many as possible. At one point he will know about our move. Then i will send sangeet to fight him.


30. Daki: I don't think he could stall much time for you to find that crystal. 


31. Benzaiten: No, he can stall all the time i need. If he gave too much time then sangeet can even kill him. 


32. Daki: But he will resurrect again and become more stronger. He may have limitless potential but eventually he would be killed by his hand at one point. So why are you trusting him that much?


33. Benzaiten: I know, that no matter how many times sangeet kill him he will just resurrect himself over and over again but he also can't kill him. 


34. Daki: What do you mean by that?


35. Benzaiten: Sangeet has an curse called "The Curse Of Contradiction" as long as he have that curse nobody can kill him. 


36. Daki: But it is not necessary that this existence rule and law or anything would apply on another existence. 


37. Benzaiten: I know but the god who has put this curse on him is no ordinary god. He is an supreme being like me or maybe even stronger than me. If any existence's rule, law, physics or power try to eliminate sangeet's any kind of power or sangeet himself anksheram will destroy those concept itself.


38. Daki: Why? Why a supreme being like him is protecting a human that much?


39. Benzaiten: I don't know but maybe there is something he wants from sangeet. Isn't that right? The ruler of this omniverse anksheram? *she looks up* *an black cloud formed and an voice appeared*


40. Anksheram: I don't have to tell you.

Time for a really long break. It's okay if you can't wait. You can leave this story. And no i will not abandon this story.

0