Fairy Tail: The Curse Of Contradiction Part-1 Chapter-30
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1. Anksheram: And don't interfere with my business. 


2. Benzaiten: Okay but can i ask you a question? *anksheram remains silent* It is not related about your guy, it is about something else.


3. Anksheram: ...Alright then let's hear it. 


4. Benzaiten: How are you able to destroy other's omniverse's concept? In each omniverse there is only one writer who writes the entire story of it. And nobody is stronger than the writer of the story itself. He or she is omnipotent, omniscience and omnipresent being. You and i or beings like us are nothing compared to their's power. Yet why? How are you able to do all of this? Why would the writer's of the other omniverse would allow you to destroy their story's or should i say their omniverse's concept to just protect a man?


5. Anksheram: That was not an one question. Anyway, what you said is true the goddess of water benzaiten. No writer allows other omniverse characters to meddle with their omniverse. But the omniverses which i meddled with are are in the same verse


Benzaiten became shocked after anksheram said this.


6. Benzaiten: I-if what you said is true then who is dark lord? I thought he is the writer of omniverse 2. 


7. Anksheram: He is just an character which was written by him. Mysterious lord is also an character which was written by him. Now, i will take my leave. Oh, i forgot to answers your question. I am able to do all of that because he allows me to do. 


Black cloud started to disappear. 


8. Benzaiten: Do you think you will be able to die this time?


9. Anksheram: I don't know cause i am not omniscient but if sangeet doesn't succeed in killing me then i have no choice but to ask him to erase me. 


10. Benzaiten: If only you were like me you wouldn't be in this situation.


Black cloud disapper.


Few days have passed. 


In a cave joystar, ignia and acnologia were training.


Sangeet appear and they all look at him.


11. Ignia: *pant* *pant* *pant* Oh, you came then that mean the time have come isn't it?


12. Sangeet: Yeah. What is the result of training?


13. Joystar: We became pretty strong thanks to ignia.


14. Acnologia: *chuckles* I think i can defeat even two of them. 


15. Ignia: What about her? 


16. Sangeet: *smiles* She have exceed my expectation. 


17. Ignia: (He laughed then he must be the puppet they told me about. According to me the real him doesn't show any emotions.) 


18. Sangeet: She is already waiting for us. Let's go fast.


At an unknown underground base. 


19. Mercphobia: *walk* *walk* *walk* There it is. [In front of mercphobia there were sic capsules. In those capsules there were 6 different girls.] Indeed they are strong i would even say each one of them is stronger than sangeet but why? Why was he so sacred of him? Is it because of his potential or his immorality? Even immortal beings can be killed. Then why? *mercphobia shake his head* Anyway that is none of my concern because i can finally meet my end. 


Mercphobia push an red button and all of the capsules were blasted in an explosion. Mercphobia was drained by green water which was in capsules. All of the girls were still flying In the air. They slowly open their eyes. 


20. Experiment 1: Where are we? *she looks at mercphobia* You have released us that means the time has come isn't it father? 


21. Mercphobia: Yeah. 


22. Experiment 2: It feels good to be finally be free but was the experiment success father? 


23. Mercphobia: Yeah. It was. Anyway you girls should wear some clothes. 


Five Of them disappear and one of them still remains.


24. Experiment 3: I can't wait to fight him. Let's go to your place, father. 


Both mercphobia and she disappeared into thin air.


25. Selene: (I wonder when they will come? I am getting bored.)


She looks behind her. 


An portal appear and sangeet, ignia, acnologia and joystar came from that. 


26. Acnologia: So this is the place where water god dragon lives.


27. Sangeet: The hunt of the 4 god dragon and 6 of their experiments has been started. 


Ignia, selene, joystar and acnologia disappeared. 


Another portal appear behind sangeet. 


28. Irene: Sorry, *portal disappeared* for the late.


29. Sangeet: *with concerned look* I am telling you again. Your life will be in danger if you stay with me. Since i can't revive dead people i can't revive you if you died in this battle. Are you sure you want to make our daughter cry?


30. Irene: Well, even in dangerous situation like this i don't feel scared. When i am with you i think i can overcome anything. I feel totally safe when i am around you.


Real Sangeet which was training inside with clone of himself became shocked after hearing those words.


Few decades ago.


On sangeet's bloody hand his wife was lying. Her eyes were closed and surrounding was all engulfed in fire. He placed his one hand in his love's stomach and continually tried to heal her. But blood was continually coming out from it. 


31. Sangeet: Ina INA don't give up. *while crying* I *sob* i will definitely save you. So *tears were continually falling from his eyes* *sob* so... PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP. 


32. Inazuma: *inazuma raised her one hand which was covered in blood* *she coughs blood from her mouth* *with fragile voice* It's okay... looks like... my end is... coming near. 


33. Sangeet: *with loud and worried voice while crying* Don't talk. *he pushed his tear by his bloody hand and continued to heal her* Don't talk anything. I swear, *tears covered his eyes once more* i swear... *sob* i swear i will save you at any cost. 


34. Inazuma: You know... despite my life... is fading. I don't feel... scared at all. *she coughs blood from her mouth* *heavy breath* At this moment... no... at every moment... when i am... in your... warm arms... when i am... with you...  i don't feel... scared by anything... even  by death itself. *she coughs some blood from her mouth* Before my... breath goes out... i have a... request for you. 


35. Sangeet: (Why? Why is my healing not working at all?)


36. Inazuma: There is a... world called edolas... I have a... little sister and... my family... in that world... Please let them know. *her hands fall to the ground* 


37. Sangeet: ... *sangeet bring his hand close to her nose* Ina?


At that time the pain of losing inazuma was so big for sangeet that he tried to kill himself for the first time.


38. Sangeet: IIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAA. 


Sangeet was able to use 10 types of magic then. Earth magic, water magic, fire magic, poison magic, lightening magic, ice magic, air magic, healing magic and most importantly the first magic of this existence dark magic and the second magic of this existence which is white magic.


39. Sangeet: *crying loudly* *he rest his head on inazuma's chest* *he get up on his feet slowly* If you are not with me anymore, *he started to raise his magic* if you leave me alone in this world like this then i *he raised his magic more* I ALSO DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD. 


Sangeet combined all of his magic and detonated it.


An huge explosion occurred.


At that time in earth there was 6 continent ishgar, ivalice, aldenard, aja, irgantar and akavir.


But the earthquake which occurred from sangeet's explosion was so powerful that the ishgar's half of the land was splitted and the new continent formed which would be later called Alakitacia. 


The earthquake continued for several hour. The Celestial Spirit King knew this would happen due to his power to see into the future. That's why before the explosion he teleported all the living beings in his world except two humans.


40. Zeref: *pant* *pant* *pant* What happened? Who can possibly spell such a powerful magic?


41. Mavis: Sa-sangeet. 


42. Zeref: What? (Sangeet? Can he really-) *he shake his head* Let's go towards the scene where it happened.


43. Mavis: *mavis fly and rushed towards the scene and zeref also followed her* (That magic, there is no doubt it is definitely sangeet's. *she clenches her fists* I must hurry up. Sangeet, please be safe.)


After few minutes they arrived at the scene.


44. Zeref: *with shocked voice* No way, where are the remaining land from this point. *zeref look above and sees a body that is completely covered in black* (There is no doubt it is sangeet but why he is so badly burned?) 


45. Mavis: *mavis quickly rushes towards him* *she place both of her hand on his shoulders* (How is he able to stand in air? It has been more than 5 hour since that earthquake-) *she shakes her head* *she tried to heal him but it was no use* *tears started to fall from her eyes continuously* *with loud voice NO, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Don't worry sangeet your mother will definitely save you. I will definitely save- *mavis became shocked* Why? (Why i am not able to... sense his magic at all?) 


In spirit world.


46. Spirit King: It is no use, even i can't save him. *he kneeled down* 


On earth. 


Sangeet's body fall down towards ground. 


47. Mavis: *mavis was in so much shocked that she couldn't move her body at all*


Sangeet body drop to the ground.


Zeref reach near sangeet. 


48. Zeref: *he kneel down in one leg and touch his body with his one hand* (The magic from his body is completely disappeared. I also can't sense his life.)


Everyone thought that the sangeet was dead. Someone was denying his death, someone was angry, someone was bargaining, someone was depressed and there were someone who accepted his death. 


49. Spirit King: *spirit king became shocked* Huh? What is this magic i am sensing? 


But they were all proven wrong. 


All the blackness from sangeet body began to disappear. Blue aura covered all of sangeet's body. 


*Ba dum* Sound of heartbeat *Ba dum* *Ba dum* 


50. Zeref: *with shock* (I-is this for real? I have never heard of it nor seen it anything like this in my whole lifetime.)


When sangeet combined all of his magic his black and white magic was also combined with each other and formed a new power "Everything". His new power was so powerful that even universe itself thought that power as an threat to its existence and tried to erase it. However universe was failed to do that. New power slowly start to flow throughout sangeet's body giving him a new life.


Sangeet slowly open his eyes and slowly stand on his feet with his new power.

0