Fairy Tail: The Curse Of Contradiction Part 1 Chapter 31
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After losing inazuma sangeet created an alternate dimension within his own body. On that dimension he created an puppet of himself which will do his necessary things and inside that dimension he train himself whether it is mental training or physical training. While doing mental training he just meditate trying to calm his mind, trying to understand his power or doing other mental trainings. All the time sangeet has 50 of its full power because his puppet has his other 50 percent power. On his dimension when he does physical training he reduces half of his power again and make a training clone who fights with him all the time until the time limit ends or he himself order him to stop.


Flashback.


1. Inazuma:  You know... despite my life... is fading. I don't feel... scared at all. *she coughs blood from her mouth* *heavy breath* At this moment... no... at every moment... when i am... in your... warm arms... when i am... with you...  i don't feel... scared by anything... even  by death itself.


Flashback.


2. Irene: Well, even in dangerous situation like this i don't feel scared. When i am with you i think i can overcome anything. I feel totally safe when i am around you.


Flashback ends.


Sangeet was fighting with his clone but he suddenly stops.


3. Sangeet 2: ... *he clench his chest* (This power is amazing.) 


His clone throw many fire blast and sangeet dodged all of it. 


4. Sangeet 2: (But it can't even do many simple things.)


Flashback.


5. Sangeet 2: *with loud and angry voice* You damn bitch-


Flashback ends.


6. Sangeet 2: (Just how much time it will take?) 


His clone appear right behind him and try to kick his head but sangeet dodged it and appear above him with huge fire ball. He throws it towards his clone and his clone throw huge water beam towards the fireball.


7. Sangeet 2: (Until i get rid of all of my feelings.)


On real world.


8. Irene: So what should we do? How can we find him?


9. Sangeet 2: I can't sense his power nor his presence. *smiles* Meaning he can hide his power and his presence pretty well. Since we don't have any clue about him let's just ask the people. 


On another place three dragons were flying.


10. Rockstar: Well then i hope you two survive this hunting.


11. Acnologia: *chuckles* Same goes for you. But what about those experiments? How can we possibly deal with them?


12. Ignia: Well, considering their nature they will not follow anyone's order. They love to fight but only with strong foe. In front of them we are just ants. So they wouldn't even try to test our strength. 


Three of them fly thier own way.


On a certain mountain.


13. Experiment 1: Hm? Where is one of us?


14. Experiment 2: She is with one of our father.


15. Experiment 3: Anyway why did we gather here again?


16. Experiment 4: To discuss our next move obviously.


17. Experiment 5: Is there any idea on your mind. The first creation of our fathers. 


18. Experiment 1: From what i have- i mean, from what we have heard our opponent is immortal due to an curse. Although we are created by 1 lakh's dragon dna, cells or other things we still don't know how to kill him.


19. Experiment 3: Can't we just kill him by that attack?


20. Experiment 1: I don't know. Although that attack does contain mass of 3 to 20 times that of a sun but the curse which have been placed or rather than transferred to him is not an ordinary curse. 


21. Experiment 2: Then what should we do? Is there no way to kill him?


22. Experiment 5: There is a way to defeat him but we don't know any way that could kill him.


Experiment 4 raised her hand.


23. Experiment 1: You don't have to raise your hand just speak. 


24. Experiment 4: Why don't we all become one? 


Everyone was silent after hearing experiment 4's statement.


On a certain place. 


Earth god dragon was standing while folding his hands, looking at the sky. Suddenly the winds become stronger.


25. Dogramag: *he he he* Here he comes. *dogramag transforms into his dragon form* That time i spared your life out of pity but this time don't think i will show the same mercy as then.


On a certain place. 


Gold god dragon viernes was sitting on his throne which was made up of gold.


Rockstar appeared i behind her.


26. Viernes: *viernes gets up from his throne* You can't tell me how happy i am to be take my revenge on you. *he turns behind* After i kill you i will take back all of my stolen wealth. Also i will kill all of your people which you hold so dearly. 


27. Rockstar: *smiles* Unfortunately, that won't ever happen. *she cracks her both hand's knuckles* Cause i will take your remaining wealth after i kill you. 


On a certain place. 


28. Aldoron: We have meet again. Do you still think he can win against our creations?


29. Ignia: ...Yes. I am sure he can. He can never die and he becomes stronger while he fights.


30. Aldoron: Isn't it same for the others?


31. Ignia: *ignia scratches his head* Let's just say he becomes strong too fast while fighting.


On mercphobia castle. 


A maid bow down before mercphobia who was sitting on his throne, drinking wine while closing his eyes. Near him beautiful ladies were playing musical instrument.


32. Maid: My lord, there is some uninvited visitors roaming around your city.


33. Mercphobia: Tell the guards to do their job.


34. Maid: I am sorry to tell you this but one of them had beaten up all of our guards. 


35. Mercphobia: *he opened his eye* Is he already here? *blue lasers came out from his eyes and it formed square shaped ball* I didn't expect him to visit me first but *gulp* *gulp* *gulp* *gulp* if he is really so strong that he can kill me then it is a win win situation for me. *he stand up from his throne* *music stopped playing* Tell him to meet me at the great fountain.


36. Maid: As you wish, my lord. 


On a restaurant.


37. Sangeet: Damn, *munch* *munch* this meat is delicious. Hey cook, can i also get that...


38. Cook: It is an cold drink. It has been recently made but it is gaining massive popularity. I should even say that this types of drink's popularity is more than our top drinks when they were released first in our market. By they way, madam do you also have any order?


39. Irene: Some more rice and *she looks at menu* and this. 


40. Cook: Got it, sandra bring some rice and chicken's meat with its soup. 


41. Sandra: *from the kitchen* Got it pops. 


Sangeet was eating meat and irene was looking at other menu when suddenly door opened.


42. Cook: *cook bow down his head* Casca sama, i hope your day was good. What brings you to my restaurant?


43. Casca: *she looks here and there until she see sangeet* You must be sangeet. 


44. Sangeet: *munch* *munch* *munch* Yes i am sangeet and *he put his hand on irene's shoulder* this is my wife irene. She is an great enchanter. 


45. Casca: Mercphobia sama has demand your arrival in great fountain. *she looks at him and irene* Looks like you are still eating. *she turns back* When you are done eating  you know where to appear. *she gets out from the restaurant* 


46. Cook: You must be a special person. 


47. Irene: Special person?


48. Cook: Yes, great fountain is where our current lord was born and it is very special place to him. Nobody beside than him is able to enter that place. To think he would invite someone where normal person can only dream to go is amazing. 


49. Sandra: *sandra came from the kitchen* Here is your order. I hope you enjoy our meal.


50. Sangeet: By the way cook, can i ask some questions about your current lord?

0