Fairy Tail: The Curse Of Contradiction Part 1 Chapter 32
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gates open.


Sangeet walks in.


1. Sangeet: *he looks around* Such a big place this is. *he looks straight* That must be the fountain the girl was talking about. And it is freaking huge. 


2. Mercphobia: Why are you alone here?


Sangeet looks at the top of the mountain where mercphobia was standing and soon as sangeet looked at his direction he came to the ground.


3. Sangeet: Such a grand entry. 


4. Mercphobia: I was informed there was one female with you. 


5. Sangeet: She came here to support me not to fight together with me. And why don't you show yourself to me? Come out. 


6. Experiment 1: I am here.


She suddenly appear behind sangeet and he quickly attack her but she catch sangeet's punch.


7. Sangeet: *smiles* Amazing even 1 fourth of my power isn't able to move you. *shocked* (She isn't using any kinds of magic to guard.) Then how about 2 fourth of my power. 


Just when sangeet started to power up.


8. Mercphobia: Wait. *sangeet dropped his power* Your opponent is not her. It is me.


9. Experiment 1: (1 fourth of his power? Are you telling me just by using that percentage of power he was able to break all of my bones in my arm. Although i didn't use any magic to guard it but still *she restored her broken bones* i thought i was physically stronger than him. At least enough to block his attacks like these.) I will be observing this battle from somewhere. 


She disappears in thin air. 


10. Mercphobia: Before starting our fight let me ask you a question? 


11. Sangeet: Be fast.


12. Mercphobia: A few days ago entire earth was trembled. It was like an earthquake but not devastating at all. But, what really surprised me was why? Why all of the humans forgotten about that? It seems to them that such thing didn't even happen in the first place. 


13. Sangeet: Oh! You are talking about that. Well, that was my strongest spell yet but i knew. I knew it would cause some effects on earth so i mixed other power in that spell.


14. Mercphobia: I see. All right then, before out fight begins i want to put one condition on our power. 


15. Sangeet: Why should i do that?


16. Mercphobia: Cause you don't want to destroy all of my wealth do you?


17. Sangeet: ... What is this condition?


18. Mercphobia: Our power will not affect anything other than us.


19. Sangeet: I agree. 


20. Mercphbobia: Thank you very much. After my death how will you manage this kingdom?


21. Sangeet: I don't know. I don't know but you can be sure that *sangeet attack mercphobia with lightening speed*


22. Sangeet 2: *real sangeet takes over body* I will do everything to earn profit from this kingdom.


Sangeet punch mercphobia's stomach and he get slammed hard on his mansion's wall.


23. Mercphobia: *he touch his stomach* That was quite an powerful punch. 


Mercphobia throw water attack from his mouth. Sangeet let that attack hit him. Mercphobia became shocked.


24. Sangeet 2: *takes a deep breath* So that's how a dragon god's attack feels huh. *sangeet looks at mercphobia* Come on don't be surprised. I am immortal i can't die by such a basic attack. *sangeet opens his mouth*


Sangeet also performed the same attack that mercphobia did. Mercphobia also let that attack hit him. It didn't do any damage on him but his clothes became wet.


25. Mercphobia: *smiles* Quite an impressive ability. 


26. Sangeet 2: Let's go to the depth of the ocean. *mercphobia raise his eyes in confusion* *sangeet scratch his head* That's where you are at your peak, right? 


27. Mercphobia: *smiles* *chuckles* Very well, but can you kill me while fighting on the depth of the ocean?


28. Sangeet 2: *with confident smile* Of course, i can.


Elsewhere.


29. Viernes: "Gold Hammer" 


Viernes attacked on rockstar head by giant hammer which she blocked by her just one leg. 


30. Rockstar: I already told you. 


She pushed his hammer away but he again attacks her head by making his hammer more bigger. 


31. Viernes: *with loud and hateful voice* Die. 


Rockstar dodged his attack on last minute and jumps high on air. She makes her one leg bigger and smashed his hammer into pieces. 


32. Rockstar: Attacks like this can't even touch me. 


Viernes covers himself in golden armour. 


33. Viernes: Then, let's fight with fists and kicks. 


34. Rockstar: ... Do you want to die early? 


35. Viernes: Although you are physically strong i am also not weak at it. 


Both launched at each other and collide thier fist. Rockstar tries to kick on his waist but he catches her leg and throws her towards giant tree. She lands on tree safely and covers herself in red aura. Then she again attacks him and managed to kick on his chest. 


36. Viernes: (Heavy, but)


He made many sharp golden objects on his stomach but rockstar dodged that before it hits her.


On another location.


An huge dragon was sleeping on the ground when suddenly he woke up and look towards the sky. 


37. Aldoron: So you really think you guys can win huh?


Loud voice came from the sky.


38. Ignia: Yeah. If not then i wouldn't have leave your side in the first place.


Ignia land to the ground.


39. Aldoron: Although you are stronger but don't think you can defeat me that easily.


Ignia started to do some exercise.


40. Ignia: *hmm* *haah* That is all okay but *ignia looks around him* don't you think you are at disadvantage I mean seriously? On a desert?


41. Aldoron: Looks like you have forgotten my power. I am earth god dragon Aldoron. 


Aldoron released green aura from him and entire desert turned into an giant forest.


42. Ignia: *chuckles* Looks like you have become a lot stronger. 


Ignia also transforms into his dragon form. 


Elsewhere.


Two mysterious figure were walking on a straight path.


43. ???: That was quite the fight but do you think you can win against her?


44. Ikaruga: You mean scarlet? I think i can win. But I didn't expect ultear to join with fairy tail and blue pegasus member. 


45. ???: I think it was an joint mission. Oh we have reached.


Both of the girls kneeled in one leg and red light scans through them.


46. An unknown voice: Password?


47. Ikaruga: Oh, i forgot to ask but what did you find in that cave? 


48. ???: Aside from these weird scriptures I found nothing valuable.


49. An unknown voice: Password?


50. ???: "Atomic Bomb"

0