Confess Feelings to Mom
1.1k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adam had read enough system-centered fiction on the internet to understand what was going on, the gift he was given was a system. He blinks, again and again, with varying intensity, and frequency. He lets out a sigh, all he wants is to see a menu, he blinks to find a similar interface, this time, rather than showing his stats, the words 'Eternal System' projected at him.

"How does this work?"

The interface changes, reading like a wiki article, what Adam understands is that the system is xp based. His main stats can be raised by performing activities related to the stat itself, while general xp can be used to attain skills.

He lies back down, reading through the achievements and their rewards, finding that the Eternal System is in fact eternal. Achievements range from simply brushing your teeth, paying your taxes, to even having a three-way with twins. Adam's eyes sparkle. The Eternal Mother knew what she was doing when she gave him this gift, she knew he would do whatever it takes to have sex with his mother.

He's pleased to see the routes he can take are mapped out and organized, finding some routes more desirable than others. From his experience playing so many video games, Adam gets an idea of a meta he can aim for. The Achievement System seems to work as a mission board, rewarding items or stats, general xp that can be used on skills, and a gold sphere Adam is unable to recognize.

Adam gets up, walking to his mother's bathroom to drop off her panties, he walks back to the bathroom next to his room and begins to brush his teeth. He's rewarded with a stamina recovery potion, 10 xp, and a small gold sphere. A pop-up appears.

"Double reward for first time achievements." He reads aloud, two glass bottles and gold spheres appearing before him.

Adam makes the interface reappear, adding twenty experience points to the Mind Gate skill. Adam needs another 80 experience points to unlock the first level, which would allow him to access a Mind Gate.

Adam continues to read through the infinite achievements, finding he can complete some of them multiple times a day. Most ask to complete menial chores around the house, which Adam begins to farm. One hour later, the whole apartment is smelling fresh and clean, Adam walks back into the bathroom to take another shower, getting another achievement as he finishes. He dries up and puts on some gym shorts and a t-shirt. He sits down on his bed, adding the remaining 80 experience points to Mind Gate to unlock it.

"What is this supposed to do?" He asks himself.

Sinking into his own thoughts, Adam tries clearing his head, allowing the day's events to seep in. Losing track of time, the system rewards him with another achievement for meditating.

"I was meditating?" Adam asks, aloud.

Reading through the Meditation tree, Adam finds the rewards worth the grind. Looking at the clock, he realizes his mom will be home soon. His xp grind would have to take a pause; Adam wants to use Mind Gate on his mother to test out what it does. He rushes to his room to stash his rewards in his sock drawer when he hears the door open. Maria walks in to a nice smelling, clean house.

"Adam did you clean the house?" She asks, walking over to the kitchen to admire his handiwork. "Thank you, baby." She says, leaning over to kiss him on the cheek.

Adam blushes as he accepts both the kiss and her gratitude. He looks down at her body, her tight fitting pant suit looks like it was swallowed by her ass crack, clinging snugly around her shapely hips. "No problem." he responds awkwardly, pretending to not be looking her up and down. "Mom, can we talk?" He asks.

Adam looks into her eyes, unsure of how to proceed, he floods his mind with the thought of the Mind Gate, his mother returning him a puzzled look. Everything begins to spin, fading, and blurring out of sight until the only thing in front of him is a giant castle wall, the stones carved elegantly, a medieval gate that opens like a draw-bridge. A sight, not for the Eternal Mother standing at the gate, would only be accompanied by an endless void.

"Are you trying to peep into your mother's mind?" She asks.

"No." Adam lies, quietly.

"You're mother's mind is off limits, at least until I say so." She replies, sternly.

"When will that be?"

The Eternal Mother smiles. "I understand your ambition towards your mother, Adam. I really do. I see a lot of potential in you, but I would prefer that you to advance slowly."

"You want me to take things slow with my mom?" Adam crosses his arms.

The Eternal Mother walks towards him, turning, joining him as they stare at the giant endless wall. "You're mother has secrets I would prefer to protect. How about I refund the experience points, you can choose something else."

Adam thinks for a moment, displeased with already finding limits and rules, but complacent about the extraordinary situation. "Fine." He huffs.

"May I just give a simple bit of advice, for your situation." The Eternal Mother puts a hand on his shoulder. "Just follow the incest route, start by confessing to your mother."

Adam smiles, staring into the barrier holding back his mom's thoughts. "Yeah, alright." He blinks and finds himself in front of his mother again.

"Right, so, what I wanted to talk about." He gulps, as she returns a worried expression. He takes in a deep breath, exhaling just as profoundly. "Mom, I have found you sexually attractive for quite some time now."

Maria furrows her brow, Adam sweats bullets.

"I know." She says, finally. "Rather, I knew about it back when you were in middle school. I never thought too much about it, I thought you would grow out of it."

"You knew since back then?" Adam gasps.

"Yeah," Maria bites her lip. "I remember finding some of my underwear in your room. I know a semen stain when I see one." She affirms.

Adam face turns beet red, Maria giggles.

"I know you probably think these feelings are weird, I just want you to know I'm here for you to talk to. I understand a lot more than you realize."

"Oh, Yeah? How's that?" He asks.

"Well," Maria bites her lip again. "I understand I don't help the situation with the way I dress."

Adam's face is boiling hot, a nervous laugh escapes him. He looks at his mom in the eyes, the same intensity as always, he gathers his courage. "You dressing the way you do, looking the way you do in your clothes." Another nervous laugh escapes him. "Yeah, doesn't help."

Maria covers her smile with her hand. "I remember you would pick clothes for me when you still so young."

"I did?" Asks Adam, feeling more at ease with the intensity.

Maria smiles, breaking eye contact, she clears her throat. "You would always have me show the most skin possible." She gets into a laughing fit, wiping tears away, she continues. "When you were this size," She says, measuring up to her waist. "You would hug me from behind and sniff my butt."

They both burst out laughing. "Wow, mom. I'm so glad you reacted this way towards how I felt."

Maria pinches his cheek, he flinches at first contact, the intensity suddenly spikes, but eventually appreciates her touch.

Adam is given an achievement. 'Confess Feelings for Mom.' Adam dismisses the message before accepting the rewards.

"Mom, this is going to sound insane." Adam recounts the day's events. The deal with the Eternal Mother, and the gift she left.

Maria's expression changes, now giving him a puzzled look. "What are you talking about?"

"Okay." He replies, raising his chin, he claims the reward for confessing his feelings for her. Two gold spheres appear on his hand.

"Where did they come from?" She asks as she is handed the gilded balls to inspect.

Adam attempts to explain to his mother how a role playing game works, finding the task frustrating.

"So you have, like, a superpower?" She asks.

"Sort of, I guess. It's like the wish fulfillment powers I've told you I read so much about."

"What's that?" Asks Maria.

Adam ponders how to respond. "It means I could slowly become a god."

Maria bursts out laughing again. She leans over to kiss him on the forehead, then tussles his hair. "Thank goodness you never lost that imagination." She hands back the the golden spheres, getting up from her seat at the table.

Adam smiles at her, defeated. As she gets up to walk to her room, Adam quickly sifts through the available skills, selecting one that had caught his eye earlier: All-Vision. The first level of the skill allows him to see through light material like wood, paper, some metal, and cloth from a close distance.

Adam watches his mother walk toward her room, her clothes invisible to him, he admires the way she sways her hips, crossing her legs as she walks, as if she were a model on the runway.

Disappointed that his mother didn't take him seriously about his newfound power, he's pleasantly surprised she took well to him confessing his feelings.

#-------#

SKILLS ACQUIRED:
ALL VISION -100 XP
ACHIEVEMENTS ACQUIRED:
DAILY CHORES (5/5)
CLEAN BATHROOM STAMINA POTION 10 XP 1 GOLD SPHERE [2X BONUS]
CLEAN LIVING ROOM STAMINA POTION 10 XP 1 GOLD SPHERE [2X BONUS]
CLEAN KITCHEN STAMINA POTION 10 XP 1 GOLD SPHERE [2X BONUS]
CLEAN BEDROOM STAMINA POTION 10 XP 1 GOLD SPHERE [2X BONUS]
TAKE OUT TRASH STAMINA POTION 10 XP 1 GOLD SPHERE [2X BONUS]
SELF CARE (3/5):
BRUSH TEETH STAMINA POTION 10 XP 1 GOLD SPHERE [2X BONUS]
SHOWER STAMINA POTION 10 XP 1 GOLD SPHERE [2X BONUS]
MEDITATE STAMINA POTION 10 XP 1 GOLD SPHERE [2X BONUS]
CONFESS FEELINGS TO MOM 20 CHARISMA XP 50 XP 2 GOLD SPHERE [2X BONUS]
STATS:
STRENGTH 0/100
DEXTERITY 0/100
INTELLIGENCE 0/100
WILL 0/100
ENDURANCE 0/100
STAMINA 20/100

 

11