[Outdated] Special Episode – Summary Thus Far
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cosmic Champion

Special Episode - Summary Thus Far

Announcement

Update [20th April 2024]

- Put the old chapter into Spoiler to prepare for the rework.


Spoiler

Hello everyone!

Sorry that this episode got delayed. I felt tired than usual because I worked out yesterday, silly me.

Anyway.

In this episode, I would like to present you:

- My thoughts and ideas for Cosmic Champion.

- CharacterPedia which contains information about Characters that has appeared so far in the story.


 

Author: First of all! Since this is not a novel, I can write this however I want!

Author: This style of writing (Name: blah blah) was used in my first novel “Fantasy Slayer”. I showed that style to my friend and he said “This is not a movie’s script, dude” I actually thought the same too but I still did it, and eventually I felt so cringe to my self and stopped writing that.

Author: Even though I stopped writing, my mind still thought about the plot, the story. I had a feeling like I want to finish this story no matter what. At first, I planned to write FS the best I could and without wanting anything back, but then unfortunately, the money was needed.

Author: I started writing Cosmic Champion with Game system theme hoping that it’d get popular and get me some money then I could write FS without worrying later until……I got a feeling “Maybe I should include this story to my original planned”; At first, I planned that the story about D’Atch would be the last after Fantasy Slayer and the other story I haven’t name it yet.

Author: So I decided to include CC to my universe. I kinda drifted the whole story, from Zeke the protag to purple stick the protag. People might hate it or maybe no one will read it which I consented that.

Authour: As the time passed I had a feeling that the story lacks charms and appeals from the abysmal views count, so I changed the synopsis to Protag vs Protag. That sounds much more interesting, right?

Author: Now I have Zero money and bitches…

Author: Originally, and even after drifted the whole story, I still wanted CC to have game-like system (similar to Solo leveling and else), but then I found that making that kind of novel is very difficult. You gotta be very busy and mindful about the numbers, the stats!

I found that it was too trouble some even though it’s a good idea, so I ditched it and went back to my true self “Describe everything in my own way while keeping the RPG theme”

I am so sorry to change the story so sudden like that.

Author: I planned that CC will be a slightly shorter story than my other 2 since I have an intention to use this story as my practice, but then I felt that, if I’m gonna use this only as my first stepping stone while writing with half-ass efforts, that wouldn’t be fair for everyone, right?

I had forgotten and tainted my pride and my honor for a while, but now please let me tell you that I will give this story my all and make it one of my best stories and possibly be my next legend work.

Author: This might be a spoiler for you

Spoiler

but the planet in Cosmic Champion will have 5 areas, and after that it’ll be the end. I have a surprise for you there.

[collapse]

----------------------------------------------

“If you ditched the game system then what will be the main selling point of Cosmic Champion?”

Author: The answer is, the variation of weapons.

The main theme of Fantasy Slayer is “Hope”. The story will progress by presenting supernatural powers just like JOJO but minus the stand.

The novel that I haven’t name it yet will have “Love” as a main theme. Unlike FS, even though the MC of this story is Terran (living things from earth. Check wikipedia.), but he’s actually an alien, a refugee from far away planet. This is not spoiler since I intended to tell on the first ep anyway. That’s why this episode is special.

Now we have Hope and Love, what is the last thing that could make living things to live on? .....

The answer I could think of is “None”. Faith and belief create hope. Love is the primal feeling of living things, it doesn’t need faith or belief like hope. Just only these 2 things is enough to create an epic legend…but I want to do 3..

So I came up with “Miracle” theme for my last novel. Unlike the first two, this story will not have any heavy or dramatic plot. I thought that I would make this some kind of carefree.

But then I came with another solid selling point for it. You’ll see at the end of this story.

Right, we’ve been strayed out of path for a bit.

Now I would like to explain, that Cosmic Champion’s theme is “Miracle” and the story will progress by creations of weapons and skills.

Although I ditched all those numbers thingy, the excitement of seeing new fantasy weapons and skills aren’t that hard to think of and write, right?


 

CharacterPedia

[Zeke] (Ziːk)

Full name: Zekiel Ramon (Zee-ki-el Ra-mon / Ziːkɪɛl rɑːmɒn)

Age: 21

Gender: Definitely have one

Sex: Male

Nationality: British

Height: 178 Centimeters

Weight: 68 Kilograms

          A young man came to the world of Cosmic Champion by the advertisement of “Cosmic Champion” game which then revealed to be a deception enticing people to be test subjects for the newfound supernatural incidents and soldiers colonizing the strange faraway planet.

He seems to be good at one-handed sword.

Still full of mysterious background.

 

[Adria] (eɪ drɪə)

Full name: Adria Chaelar (A-dria Shee-lar/eɪ drɪə ʧiːlɑːr)

Age: 26

Sex: Female

Nationality: ? Must be European since she’s blonde.

Height: 173 Centimeters

Weight: Adria: “You don’t wanna die, right?”

       A blonde, slim, and charming woman. She signed up for Cosmic Champion to clear her debts. No one knows what she owes but pretty sure it’s not that kind of thing, ya know.

       When she entered the game, she found that she’s good with aiming.

       She entered the game around 1-2 weeks before Zeke.

 

[Carl] (kɑːl)

Full name: Carlos Delgado (Ka-los Del-ga-doe /kɑːlɒz dɛlɣ̞að̞o)

Age: 37

Sex: Chad-I mean. Male

Nationality: Spanish

Height: 186 Centimeters

Weight: 80 Kilograms

      He used to serve in military before but he asked to be discharged to raise his only daughter when his wife passed away.

      He awakened his ‘Gift’ after entering the game. It’s still unsure about his ability but it seems to relate to space and bag.

      Now that he turned to be a villain, will our protagonist help his princess in time?!

      A tragic man I would say, really.

 

[D’Atch] (Drey-ach/ dre ʌtʃ)

Full name: Unknown for now

Age: Possibly around 60-70 earth years.

Sex: Male and not gay.

Race: N’prinien (Ne-pu-ra-nion/ ne puː re njən)

Height: 182 centimeters

Weight: 92 kilograms

       An alien from a planet called “N’prin”, Nepurion. He claimed that he and other people from the same planet are nocturnal.

       The reason his skin is purple is because his original skin is blue or dark blue. When mixing the pale skin color with his red blood you’ll get a purple skin.

       Since he’s nocturnal, his body was pale due to less melanin in the skin. When he exposes to the real sun at the planet, his skin slowly began to produce more melanin thus making his skin darker.

       The N’prinien’s physiques are much denser than human’s meaning more mass, muscle, weight, and strengths than human. Well, just only slightly.

       No one knows how did he come to the planet, how long has he been there, and the reason he’s being so kind. Perhaps reaching to the center might give us some clues?

       The thing that I could tell is that he’s been on the planet at least 2 weeks now.

 

[Rubaegia] (ruː be gɪə)

Full name: Just Rubaegia for now.

Age: Unsure. Possibly more than 70-80 earth years.

Sex: Hermaphrodites

Similar to species: Snail, slug, or Gastropoda.

Height: Originally, 176 centimeters but can be increased by drawing water into her body.

Weight: Originally, 58 Kilograms but can be increased by drawing water into her body.

       The slime queen of the planet where CC’s story taken. According to her, although the forest areas have many slimes, she is only the slime queen. She claimed that she has never seen other slime as big as her or able to communicate like her before.

       It looks like she’s just come to an existence despite her looks, that’s why her speech skills are weird sometimes.

       Rubaegia’s raw power without any help from water could lift up large objects 3 times size of hers.

Just like a common slime, her weakness is the hidden core inside the body, that’s like a heart of the slime.

The mucus of the slime is similar to human’s fat which is inflammable.

By the way, she’s not curvy or looks that much like a human. Basically just unique face – body – feet or sometimes just puddle of mucus like common slimes.

She is very fond of her children/offspring. Her mucusline always comes first!

 

[Rosetta] (roʊˈsetta)

Full name: Just Rosetta for now.

Age: Unsure. Possibly more than 100 earth years.

Sex: Hermaphrodites. She’s a tree, bro.

Similar to species: Tree that could produce rose flower.

Height: Tree – 20 meters at least, Nymph – 178 centimeters

Weight: Tree – possibly more than 2 tons, Nymph – around 20-26 kilograms.

       One of the elder nymphs of the forest. She claimed that she’s unsure whether rubaegia or her is older, but if you talk about her tree body, I could say she almost as old as the planet.

       She has just got an ability to manifest into the nymph body recently meaning that she’s just got a mind. That’s why she’s unsure.

       With the body made purely from tree’s materials, her body’s weight is very light, and of course, lighter the weight lighter the dense. She couldn’t even lift a rock the size of her stomach.

       Rosetta harnesses the power to manipulate any parts of trees nearby including her own. And of course, any other nymphs or satyrs could do the same to her tree body as well. The forest is one. What you take you shall give it back. A circle of life. A law of nature.

       If nymphs’ body got destroyed, the main bodies require some times to regather the power to manifest again, but if the tree body dies, the nymph body also terminated too.

 

Andddddd…..finally, our troller “The Device!”

“What you skipped the young tree!”

Author: Well, they’re side characters and I’ve already introduced them for a certain acceptable degree, so no need to talk about them here.

Alright! Finally, let’s talk about our … last character!

The author seemed a bit reluctant to say words as if he was scared or insecure about something.

[The Device]

Full name: Machine has a name?!

Age: Made around 1-2 years ago.

Sex: None. lel.

Similar to species: Machine.

Height: About 22-24 centimeters judging from the straps.

Weight: Only about 50 grams. Lmao.

       Author: The funny and troller device of humans. Normally, it would report important things but user could change its setting to report more frequently by reporting what is done, what has been done, what happened, etc.

       On human side, they claimed that the device seemed to become sentient.

       On the alien side, still thinking that it’s some kind of super AI. LMAO.

       Author: By the way, when did it start acting like that. I wonder? Since the CC has been opened for 2 weeks. Did it just become sentient all of sudden or what?

       Author: Oh yeah! Remember the Episode 15? The Tales of The Sovereign of The Endless Sea?

       Author: At first, I planned to reveal what device really is, but then I changed my mind because it’s too soon! So I came up with the idea to make my cringe moment funny! Like [Redacted] haha!

       Author: [Redacted] [Redacted] [Redacted]! [Redacted] [Redacted] [Redacted] [Redacted] [Redacted] [Redacted] [Redacted] [Redacted].

       Author: ……?

The author, suddenly couldn’t let his voice out of his throat.

He was in panic. He breathed hard. But no matter how hard he tried, he could’nt let out any air from his body.

       Author: !! !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next moment, his body began to shake harder and harder. His eyes were shooting around in all directions as if something was possessing him.

       Author: !! !!!!!!!

His eyes began to bleed like a water fall as he shook more and more violently.

..

.

 

[?̷̡̧̡̨̛̣̪̩̜̱̺̦̲̤͇̹̤̮̟̯͍̯͔̙̪̜̳̝̯͔̩͗͆̏̉̾͂̈́̇̃̊̽́͑̈͐͗̏̈́͛̂̐̒̕͝?̷̡̨̛̛̱̗̗̘̟̖͕͓̰̳͚̩͇̟̰͕̭̘͍̪̲͖͖͎̮͍̪̮͖͕͎̹̤̖͔̇̑͒̈͌̉̇͛́̒̈́͊́̒͂̈́̋̍͛̾͒̀͊͋̌͗̾͒̈́̉͆̔́͗͘͘?̴̡͕̳̞̬̞̹̻̪̻͚̤̬̹͇̩̞̖̭̻̬̱͚̩͖̱̪͎̠̲̩̽́̌̀̓͂̐̾͌̆͂̌͗̉̍̋̓̅̒̊̒̃̏͗̔͘̕͝?̸̢̡̧̛̞͔̱̳͇̯̲͙̟͎͉͚͚̟̠̗̩̣̲̙͉͎̯̯̘̺̜̬̹̍̾͌̀͌̓̆̌̾̿͌̃̅̒̈́̓͑̅̓͒̽͐̀̿̚͘̚͜͜͝͠͠͝͝?̴̧̢̨̧̨̡̛͔̯͇̳̺̲̹̖̦͔̬͓̫̤̤̺̳̥̟̪͍̥̗̖̙͕̻̪̜̒͌̓͊̈͐̈͂̑̒̎̆̉͑̋͊̿͐͛͒̑͒͘͜͝ͅͅͅ?̶̢̢̛̪͇͖͖̙̣͙̰̳̳͔̭̲͚̟̟̘̠̖̺̜̃̊̂̅̆͒̍̊̏̓̀̈́̆́̆̉̾̓̅̏̀̔̀̈́̓̾́̈́̈́̋͜͜͠͝͝͝?̷̱̫͙̻̼̖͕̘͇͖͚͈̗̘͍̙͕̱̩̫̹̙̗͈̗̼͇͙̮̔͂̇̔̊̈̈̿̋̓̊̏͂̏̈́̄̌̆̈́͊̇͋̉͗͗͐͒͐͋̚̚͘]

И̵̡̛͍̳̙̬̬̱̞̹̬̙̻̫͎͕͕̳͋̉̅̊͂̋̅̔̔̑̈̌́̾͐̄̐͠ɒ̷̢̧̖̬̣͙͉̟̥̳̙̩̼̣͎̹͋̇̀̆͆̂̇̊͋̽́͐̌͐͂̕̕͜͠͝ͅm̷̧͎̭̮͉̞̹͖̳̼̞͙̬̳̩͓͕̎̀͑̾̍̃̄́̎͌͒͌́̀̃͜͝͝ɘ̶̧̨̛̛̛͕̤͖̣̲̜̳̹͍̱͍̞̞̱̞̦̏͒̐̄̇͂͗̏̔͗̎͒͘͘ƨ̴̨̛͖̹͕̥̰̭̖͈͖̝̫͇͕̗̙̏̉̍̅̽̈́̃̃̇͆̎͑͛̎̚̕͜͜͜:̸̧͈͉̟̬̙̘̙͎̬̣͈͕̞͖͈̗̿̋̈́̆̓́̍̾͌͌̏̅͗̆̐͘͝͝͝ͅ T̶̨̧̧̧͕͔͓̳̫͇̖̟̣̹͔̱̯̲͕̮͓̱̜̀̽́͐͌̽̎̄̒̋̈̇̇̔̈́͆̿̏͛̌̕͜͝͝ʜ̴̢̢̡̹̱͚̖̦̭͇̭͉͇̠͍͎͖̦̲̻͓̮̩̯̳̘̝͇͓̊͗̏͐̎̋̿̊͋́͛̒̿̈́̍̓͒͆͌̅̇̄̈̐̽͝͝͝ɘ̷̧͕̝̘̟͔̬̭̹͓̱̻̺̜̹͙̹̤͉̗̠̻̦̣̐́̈́̔̾̔̏͆̉̐́̂̓͑̈̿̑̏͊̌͌̇̂̍͛̎͘̕͜͝ͅ ̸̝̗͈͇̩̞͍͍̦̝͚̹̝͎͇̱̝̳̟̳̩̱͋̐̿͆̆͑͊̑̊͗́̊̈́͂́͂̽͂͂̈͗̾̚͜͠b̴̨̡̛̻̻̣͚̳̣̻̬̤͚͇̲̺̩͍͖̼̻͖͔͉̙̟̙̬̘̆̄̔̐̃̃́̈́̅̒̈́͆̎̂̆̉͐̊͋̅͗̓͛̚̚͝ͅɘ̷̡̛͙̤͙̫̲̥͇̬̞̪̙͈̟͈͓̞̜̩̥̯̎̑̀̀̽̆͐̋͊͒̆̈́́́̆̍̏̋̋̓͘̕͝ͅm̵̻̮̱̞͍̙͕̠̹̻͙̰̜͙͚͉͈̩̼͇̫͉͍̪͔̳͎͌̆́͋̒̄͋͋̐̒̊͊̍̀̑̀̎̿͑̃͛͠o̴̡͍͕̰͙̮̳͓̟̥̞̮͙̗͎̞̟̰̯̹̯̗̻̘̎̍̈͆́̂͒̂̑́̈́̑̂͊͛̉̈̓́̓̀̆̈̕n̴̡̬̙͉̹̱̗̮̻̲͓̥̥̬̰̤̲̖͉̲̭̰̰̫̑̽͋͊̈́̈́̉̈́̊͗͒̆̇́̐̓̔̾̌͌̋̕͠͠ ̶̡̘̜̳̱̗̲̯̪͓̗͚̲̙̮͉̦͉͔̮̍͒̓̓̏̏̑̀̽̏́͊̀̈́̌̍̀̕̕̚͜͝͠͝͠ͅƨ̵̨̡̣̭̫̟͍̞̱͚̥̖̖͙̮̯̩̪͚̼̣̟͙̬̖̲̗̩̏̌̓̿̃́̊͂́͆͒̽̉͒͋̍̈̅̍̄͒̃̈́͐̉̒̕͜͝͝͠ͅυ̴̧̨̡̧͓̰͍̖̫͚͖͇̦̼͍͍̻͖̗̭̠͖̦̩̩̖̪̹̣̥̍̎̀̉̔̓͋̅͑͆̅́̿̉̀̊̅́̅̏̀̌͊͘̚͝͝͝l̸̡͖̜͉͍̘̰̲͔͙̲̳̘̤̘̯̬̳̙̬̤̥̹͂̓̿͌̀́͌̇̈́͌̀̋̆͒̋̔̄̔́̎͂̒͆̒̅̚̕͘̕Ɉ̶̡̧̘̞̰͕̙̖͙̥̲̥̜͓̹͖̲̮̝͓̖̺̋͛̂͌̈͋̃͛̾́̆͂̍̀͋̓́̀̓̽̽͒̏͂͆̈̚̚̚͜͝ɒ̵̡̧̨̲͍̙̜͕̬̱̫͈̣͙̝͚̠͔̩͉͇̻̦͔̽̄̈́͐͆̏́͑̇́͌͋͌̊͛͋̃͛̓̔̀̄͌͠ǹ̶̯̼͎͓̬͔̬̱̺̯̜̤̯͙̖̮̣̜̗͓̫̔̀̒̾̒̎̌̊̎̈̈́̅͌̾͋̒̓͛̃̈́͘͘ͅ Ṫ̶̨̛͔̺͚̱̩̝̠̯̘̖͖̪̮̯͈̼̳̯̠̤̈͛͋̊͒̈͊̽̓͒̾̅̅͗̎̇͋̆̋̚̕͜ʜ̷̢̢̮̬̥̪͍̼͖̳̥̼̮̙̳͓̘͎̜̜͆̔͛̋̄̍̎̀͂́̅̑̇͗̌̀̋̔͗̇̑̅̅̚̚͝ͅͅɘ̴̡̥̩̯̯͙͙̦̫̙̬̣̩͎̼̣̬̗͖̱̙̬͊̂̔̀̆̈́́͗͂͌̍̎̀̓̍̾̅̈́̌͑̋̑͗̒̕̕ͅ ̵̢͉̻̣̗͔͉͎̮̳̼̗̞̱̙̮̙̝͈̙̔̂̈̇͑̒͗͛͒̾̈̈́̎͐̾̆̄́̈̐̔̕͜͜͜͝͝ͅИ̵̡̨̣͎̹̝͍̠͎̬̗̼̫̝̦͉̝̦̱̩̜̰̫̎̽͊̅̾͋͑̄̇͑̅̀͒͑̏͒̇͐̉̋͛̇̀͘͝ͅυ̶̢̛̛̛͓̣͈̻̪̞͇̲͈̯͓̰͖͚͔̙͈̭̲̬̏̍̇̔̎̃̿́̉͌̾̒͌̔̇̀́̊͘͘͜͠ɔ̶̡̹̘̹͉̤̙̝̫͔͕̞͍̼͙͎͔͓̘͙͇̜͗͑͋̌̋̏͒̓́͑̏́̈́͋̌̓͒̿͂̽̉͠͝͠l̴̡̨̨͇͔̼̱̫̮͓̺̟̞̼̼͖̼͖̤̻͖͓̘͕̼̳͂͛̀͋͛̏̏̈́̈́͗̌̈́͋̓̌̅͑̅̅̊̚͘̚ɘ̸̨̧̲̣͎͕̘͇̻̙̗͓̳̗̦̬͈͍̞͖͆̊̎̒̎́̏̓͆̂̎͐̔̍̀̎͗͆̎̈̓͌̔͛͋͜͜͠ɒ̶̨̨̢̢̨̳͇̦̖͎͓̟̻͎͍̯͓̫̪̻͖̜̮̖͌͆̓͐̒̓̐̓͊̏̓̆̌͒̓̐͂̃̓͘̚͜͝͝ͅɿ̸̢̡̛̦͇̰̮̖̰̹̭̙̪͎̬̦͚͍̙̙̬̭̾͋̈́͗̽́́̈́͐͂̄̀̆̊̇͂̅̇̏̕̚͜͝ͅ ̸̛̘̣̣̙̱̱̹̼̥̲͈̣͙͕̟̙̰̺͍͒̓̽̊̊́͐̅̍̋͊͋͋͛͂̾̃̉̓̚̚͠ͅͅƆ̷̢̛̠͕̳͇̱̦̤̤̼̣̹͖̣̰̙̳͍͉͉͙͔̣̻̘̑͂̍̒̔̇̈͐̄͑̃͂̊̇̽́͑͂͛̐͘͝͠ʜ̴̡̢̡̧̡͓̤̺̖̥̱̮̪̖͓̯̙̲͕̣̙̬̜͔̋̈́̅͛̉͒̍̒́̈́̈̒͛͗̒͒̏̄̉̿̈́̕̚ͅɒ̵̭̟͚͔̲̫̭̘̟̘̲̳̙͓̗͍̻͔͓̒͋̀͌̐̓̿͛̅͑̄̒̅͛̿̈́́͊̒̋͑̕͘͜ͅͅở̷̡̨̨̞͉̱̹͚̬̻̰͓̙̥̻͈̺͎̳̂̿̓̉͂́̃̅̎́̒͑̽̆͊̂͘͘̚͠ͅƨ̸̨̨̢̼̣̤̱͚̞͓̱̲̲̟̗͚͙̝͔̭̪̭̹̫̩̠̉͂̉̔̅̀͂̒̋̓̄̐̈́̆̄̾̀̽́̄̇͘͝͝ T̸̢̡̢̹̰̰̜̻̘̯̘͇͍̥͕̟̝͎̖̮̪̐͊͊̈́́͛̊͋̉̉͆́̊͐̑̐͒̇͆͒͑̿̒̎̈̈́ʜ̵̟̣̞̟̺͙̳̮̞̠͎͉͙̺̠͔̩̞͓̼͉̦̲̹͉̦̋̽̈̓̓̇̍̉͒͂̓̈́̔͑͋͂͂̈́͘͝͠ɘ̷̢̢͕̙͖͕͇̮̺̯̝͓̗̜̼͙͔͚̞̹̤̤̻̈́̔͗́̈̋̀̍̂̓̃̅̀́́̐͑̄̾̔̓̈́̎̕ͅ ̷̨̢̢̟̬̰̞͖͓̲̯͍̞̲̩͓̜͎̗͍̣͚͍̱̣̐̽̀̀̏̅̌̽̉̀͂̒̓͑́̚̚͜͝͝͠ͅ⅃̵͓̥͇͈̣̹̳̬͙̱̪͉̯̳̭̜̺̥̣̺̰̘͋̆̋̀̉̐̅̿͊̈́̔͂̔͗͛̈́́́̓̿̿̓̀̑̚̕͠ớ̴̡̠̥̘̻͖̜͖̩̭̫̘̞̖̣̗̥͇̩͚̠͉̀̀͊̌̄̓͒̀̊͐͛̑͒̑́̚͝͠͝ͅɿ̶̧̦̮̪̗̺̻̭͈̮̘̤̠͈̞͙̦̠̙͉̺̞̠̟͓̻̽̋̄̋̅̀̊̅͛͋͒̄̽̅̈́̈́͌͛̓̚̚͘͠͠͝b̷̪͖̹̜̙̮͉̦̫̗̜͍̟͍̠̠͍͎̯̤̟͈̫̺͎͈͍̆̿̎̐̊͋͌̃̇̎̈́͆̽̒̔̊̉̊̕̕̚ ̸͓͍̫̥̯̼̳͇̜̳̜̯͇̖̪͇̥͈̯̼̦̯͔̊̆̔̈́͑̾̓͒͒̈̽̏̋̎͐͂̒̊͗̓̚͝͝͝͝ȏ̵̢͎͍͍͇̞͓̦͍̳͙̤̩̱̩͎̖͓̘̺̔̋̈́̾͋͆͒̓̍͌̈͌͆́̍̈́͆͌́̎̕͝ͅʇ̵̢̨̫̠̣̠̦͇͙͕̱̦̟̩͓͍͍͎͖̠̐̐̍̇̈́́̀͛̌̄̾̀͑̇̊͛̈́́͗̇̋͐̉̚̚ͅ ̶̤̺͙̗̥̜̻̯͔͍̳͚͔̩̺͚̥̦̣͈̮͍͚̰̩̂́̂̐̀́̀͋́́̍͛̑͛̃̀̄̎̿̋̓̃̽̃̚͘͜͜͝A̷̧̨̡̧̜̩̱̩̤͓̮̥̼͎̭͎͚̯̻̠͋̔͆̽̋̎̒̉̏̓͂̔̎̃̑̓̐̚͝͝͝ͅl̸̨̨̼͍̼̙̜̟͚̘͖͖̱̤̳͈̹̺̫̘̤̼̳̪͖͊̿͛͌̓̇̔̈́͒͛̈́͋͂̉̐͘̚̚͠͝͝ļ̵̨̨̡̢̱̫̬͕̥̝̘̟̠̬͕͙̤̱̫̩͎̲̣̍̎́̌̉͌̊͊̽͑̐̀͗̌͛̎̄̀̋̂͒̏̆̅̽̕͝  Ţ̸͉̲̳̠̳͍̠̖͍͙͖̩͎͍̬͇̥̒̀̈̀́̊̿̓̌͊͊͛̎̓̑̏͊͂̍̈̾̄̇̚͘̕͜ͅʜ̸̛̻̘͔̪̭͇̮̩͇̣͖̘̳̭͎̻͔͖̞́̈̀̉̃̇͊̒̎̾̓̈́͂̇̑̆̔̀̊̊̕͠͝͝ͅɘ̴̧̞̣̙̱̻̝̞͎̯̼̙͙̠̖̹̫̤̹͉͍͇͖̟́̓̉̐̿̆̅͛̾̀̌̉̀̈́̆̑͆͑̾̓̎̐̚̚̕͜͠ ̴̨̡̛̬̞̪͖̤̻̪̝͍̯̰͈̫̳͙̖͙̝͓̜̗̹̿̀̐͗̍̀͐́̂̉̀̇̐͐̿͒͑̑͌͊̏̋̚̚͝͝ͅƧ̸̢̨̘̼̖͈͔̪̳̫͓͔̹͓̟͇̬̭̼̈̃̈̍̂̓́͌͋̑̇̌̑̀̒̐͋̿̐͑̔́̕̕͘̚͜͝ͅͅͅl̶̟̦̰͉͇̦̬͈̞̺̗̞͎͙͚̮̪̖̘̳̹̣͕̜̳̍͗̈́̆̑̽́̀̾̃͑͋́͆̈́͆̓͋̉̅̓̓͝͝͝ͅɘ̷̨̢̪̳͕̻̻̝͖̱̙̼̯̙̻̖̖̗̯͓̰͆̓̈́͐͆̆̓̀͌͒͗̽͆̀́̉̅̀̄͐̒̂́̕ɘ̸̹̦͚͔͎̠̟͔͈̣͍͖̯̠̩̳̠̼̘̙͇͚̰̲̇́͋̒͒́͑̀̉͊̇́́̾̋̎̊̈́̆̈́̈́̕͝͝͝q̴̡͔͍͈̩̳̠͕̤̥̼̫̥̥̳͉͚̘̼͎̜̠͗̽́̅̋̈́͌̿̌̉͐̈́̈́̉̾̀̀̈́́͘͠͝ị̸̧̢̢̡̜̼̖̟̣͕̲͖̳͍̹͕͈͚̯̪̪̱̬͎͛͂̉̈̿̈́̅̈́́͛̃̈́͗̒̄̅̃̈́͛́̇͆̂̂͑͝ͅn̷̢̨̠͉̫̲̝̺̠̖̲͍̱̬͈̜͕̙̝͖͙͙͗͌́͛͛̋̋͑͑̿͌̄̈́̿͛͘̕̕͝͝͠͠ϱ̵̡̨̛̟͓̼͓̩͚̗̻͓̬̭͇̻͖̻̥̯̮͈̩̓̑͑͐͑̃̍́̋͛̈̿̌̈́̆͐͘̕̕͝͝͝ͅ ̴̧͈̹͍̬͉̠͖̜̪̙̤̹͙̠̬̗͖̪̣͉̫͍͎̤̍́̒̄̇̊͋̍̅͋̆̇͛̒͒̈́̄̃̽̿̓̄͘̚̕Ә̵̡̧̭̝̮̪͖̜̖͙̬̖̫̻̥̺̦̘̩̮͓̠̭̮̝͔̓̔̄̈̂̓̈́͊͊̾̐͋͊̇̂̽̎̕͝͠͝͠ơ̸͙̰͔̙̝̝̫̞̟̘̜̼̮͖̖͙̬̦͓̫͔̩̩̺̮͐̇́̂̋̔͑͂̃̋͗̓̿̊͜͝͠͠͝͠b̸̢͚̮̦̱̹͎̗̬͓͙̲͚̺̞̹̝̞͍͎̐̒̈̑́̈̈̈́̅̿͊̿͒̎̈́͋̏̾̍̕̕̚̕̚̕͝͝ T̸̨̢̫̥̱̼̤̥͓̲͉͕͔̺̳̤͕̦͕̼̳͆̿̒́̏̓͂̎̀̾̾̈́̎̽̈́̓̈́̆͆͝ʜ̶̡̛̛̣̲̺̦͚̺̠̦̘̰̤̮͇͙̩̤͓͇̈́̊̈́̏̑̽͋̎̆̓̃̽͛̚͜͠͠͠ɘ̷̧͚̫̻̮̻̯͇̱̠̥̝̬̱̠̪͈̰̰̗̀͑͛̽͐͊̈́́̂͑̃̉̔̇͊̀͘͝ͅ ̵̧̧͇̗̣̬̪̻̜̯͚̲̗̲̭̞̩͇̮̥̥̘͋̓̊͊̈́̒̈̿͒͐͂̀̉͑͗͐̑͌͝͝͝Ƨ̸̥̞̳͎͕̟̙̻̠̺͍̯̤̖̗̦̯̟̳͉̥̺́̋͊͐̾̈́͗̓͋̇̌͛͋͆͌͗͋̅̊͘͜͝υ̶̡̢̧̛̗͖̱͔͉͚̲̭͕̗̬̥̰̙͉̽͂͋͂̅̅͆͐͐̀̏̊̂̈́͆̚͝͝q̶̢̨̛̞̟̼̠̣̮̭̖͍̲̟̰͓͎̺̆̇͋̍̓̐̓̒̒͋͂̋̌̌̐̆͜͝͝ɿ̴̡̛̱͍̟͕̟̫̰͎̞̼̳̼̯̗̬̜̳̠̜͙̓̈́̊̂̈͛̈́̑̊̓͑̽̑̈́̑͗̊̌̿̍͆͝ɘ̴̡̡̢̗͇̙͖͕̗͈͙̹̻͓̭̪̥͇̣̓̀̍͒̽̐̈́̊̈́̓͐̀͆̀̉̔̔́̉̅̚̕ͅm̶̧̧̡̟̝͕̥̱͈̠̩̫̟̪̼̖̲̻͉̅̆̈́̊̓̏͑̍̀̐͆͛́͊͌̊̓̌̕ͅɘ̶̡̛̙̝̯̳̬͔̝̻̭̙͓̬͓̩͍͈̭̥͉̍̒͂͛͐̾͆̅̒̏̾́̓̉̏͌̄̈́ ̷͔͚̼̫̩̗̮̬̜̩̹̝̞͉̳̫͈͔̀̄̃͑͒̂̽͗̀̂̂̌̍͆̋͂̔͘͘̚͠⅃̵̧̨̡͓͕̮̹̫͓̥͕̰̦͎͙͎̣̜̯̜̂͗͛̽̒̏͆́̂̒͑́͋́̓̈́̕͘͘̕͘͜͠͝ȯ̶̢̧̨̨̮͎̥͔͇͙͔̻̰͔̦̦̫͎͈͈̯͙̀̈́͌̂͗͗̆̅̀͗̈̓̊́̆̍́͂̊͝͝ɿ̸̢̢̡̛̫̭̟͇̤̺͔̺̞̤̝̟̭̪͕̳͚̃́́̊́̾͆̋̽̒̎̀͑͗̃̈́͒̂̚͜͝͝b̶̧̹̲̹̫͇̗͈̯͖̜̼͇͔̗̲̭͖͎͉̿͆̿̀̐̑̈̉̌̀̒͌͆͋͛̽̐͋̏̕ ̵̢̡̲̙̻̭͇̳̥̤̞̱̹̝̝̤͍̟̘̮̦̾̉̽̈́̇͌̌̎͆͛̀́͊̉̈́̄͒͘͜͝͝ͅɒ̶̢̨̢̢̛̙̪͔̼̟͉̦̪̭̮̦̯̯̥̙̤̥̹͈̉͐̈́̅͑̋̑̂͐̒̓͒͋͑̓̈́͑͒̈͘͝ņ̵̥̹̰̦̼̣̜̫̲̱͕̞̟̯͖̺̦̹̮̗̃́̈́̇̀̍̿̃̑̑́͂̈́̍̈́͒́̊̿̚͝b̷̧̛̛͍̦̹̱̙͕̦̼̪͇͖͔͓̭̗̣̪͎̋̉̔̆̾́̓͂̂̽͐̓̅̊͒͛̄́͝͝ ̷̢̧̛̛͉̰̣̹̥̜̼͖͔̠̫̱͕̰̦̟͔̼͚́͗̀̔͌͐͛̒̓͗̆̃́́͂̾̋͠͝͠͝Ɔ̸̧̨̛̛͍̲͈̬̼̜̖͉̼̤̠͈̦͕̭͕͍͍͉̠͒̾̅̈̾͌͗̎͌̅̀͋̒̄́͛̈̕͝ɿ̴̼̰̣͔͖̪͕̠͚͈͓͚͉͓̪̫̝̥͔͚͐̇̓̅͗̿̾͐̓̉̎̓͂̔̉̾̄̽͂ͅͅͅɘ̷̛͎̭͕̣̣̞̝̜͖̤̗͍̠̠͔̲̠̫͉̖̭̭͛̇͑̍͑̾̐̿̋̅̃̍̇́̋̀̚͘ɒ̸̢̛͇̥̩̪̙͔̫̪͉̺̥̠̙̳̱̮̞̩̘͍̻̋̔͊͌̒̽̓̅̓̐̽͗̐̓́̈́͋̇̆͘͘Ɉ̷̧̺̤͙̟͎͙̖̝̺͙͈̦̰̙̦͓̪̑͊̉̽͆̔̊́́̒̈̌́̀̈́͋̈́͋̽̔͜͝͝ͅơ̸̧̡̡̯̦̹͖̱̼̗̻͎̪͔͚̳̟͔̲̭͑́̎͗̐̈͊̉̃͊̀̿̇̉̈̎̚͜͠ɿ̴̨̧̨͍̺͓͕̥̦̙̥̥̥̙̣͉̝͕̩͎̦̟̈́͛́̽̈̒̑̂̊͋͋̿̍̃̿͘͠͝ͅ ̸̨̧̧̞̙̖̩̣̥̳̫̠̲̩̟̹̳̩̬̬͆̐͐̈́̃̈̓̾̓́̃̐́͆̄͊̓̚͜͝͝ǫ̵̛̙͔̯͖͈̺̗̩̞̯̻̠̼̺̪͓̱̮̑̐̔̑̽̋̇̎̇̇̀́̿̽̋̉̍̚̕͝͝ͅʇ̸̧̢̥͇̠̺̭͉̩̥̖̪͕̩̲̹̦͕̩̖͉̘͆̾͒̓͋̂͛̎̊̋̔́͂̑́̑̇͠͝ ̴̡̥̝̬̹̹̤̰̝͈̞̭̮̱̘̹̝̦͇̺̖͚͊̑͛́̊̓͂̾̑̀̐͂͌͐̑̎̋̉̚̕͘͠ͅA̶̡̡̖͓̻̤̟̲͉͈̭͙̗̭̤̞̖̻̫̓͂̇̀́̇̎͂͌̈̋̿̆̿̍̇̓̇̄͘͘͝͠l̸̢̜̖̠͖̮̗͇̼̥̭͚̻̝̝͎̥̮̱̜̾̏͒͆̓͌̍̈́͂͊̀͐͊̾̓͆͊̆̕̚͜l̴̡̡̧̨̢͚̠̞̩̻͓̜͈̪̝͉̦͇̄͆͐̀̈̈́̈́̌̈́́̏̒̉̒̎̍̚̕͜͝͝ ̴̬͈͔̦͙̺͍̥͎̜͚̼͚̣̞̝̥̬̞̾͆̀͑̓͐̐̈́͆͋́̈́͑̃̽̚͝͝ͅT̴̨̯̪̻͈̲̮̦͇̦̞̻͍̜͕͚̮̄͛̑͗̾̔͂͂͆͂̓͊̇̓͂̒̓̍̕̕͜͝͝ʜ̷̢̢̛̜̙̱̯̤͙͚͔̹̲̼̗̪̭͖͙̞̖͈̗͌̊̽̀͌̾̄̌̈́̈̓́͒͑̀̌̕͘͝͝ͅį̶̢̛͕͍͙̠͚͚͈͍̹̲͕̮̦̩͉͍̞̺̬̰͊̾͒̈̉̒̿̈́̓̍̀̾̈̾́͘͠͝n̸̡̧̳͖͇̪͖̭̯̪̬̻͚͇̼̦͓̦̩̑́̆͒̃̂̎̂͛̍̎͆́́̊̑̚͜͠ϱ̸̧̡̧̛̛͇̘͚͍̯̥̗̞̤̪͔̘̯̻͔͚͈̝̂̃͌̽͐̆́͂̂̀̉̃̌̀͐̓͠ƨ̶̢̧̟̬̩̮̘̳̫͕̲̲͎̞͕̯͖͔͓͈̺̣͂̍̑̄̂͗͆̆̎̈͊̾͗̓̓̑̓̽̓͘͘̚͜

A̵̛̲̣̞̰̠̼͎͇̱̱̱̳͇̠̺̫̟̝̟͇͚͈͆̉̃̓̋̀̍́͆̆̓̃́̔͑̂̾̚͠ϱ̵͍͎̖̟̲̝̺̥̭̝̪̪̼̣͈̫̱̻̮̫̤͓͚̉͆͌̽̿̈͗̈́̀̾̄͗̅̃̈́̽͊̾͜͠͝ɘ̴̨̢̛̯̖̣̳̣̬̘͇̰̰̘͇͉̘̘̪̪͖͔̭͔̜̄̈́̈́̈̏̈́͐̇̓̃͊̌̈̓̏̂̔͗͆̾͝ ᆿ̶̨͈̜͓͈̬̤͚̰̝͕̭̺̤̠̱̱̪̯̯͔̱̓̈́͌͊͒̓͌͒̌͆̅̇̄̃̒͐̄͋̈́̊̽̔͛͘͝i̷̢̢̧̢͙̬͇̰͍͇͈̘̤̦̮̫͚̙̰͍̖̰͎̗̲̩̞͍̲̬̒̐́̈́̏͑́̅̄́͗̀̂̀̈̑͐͊̍͑̚̕̕͠͠͝ɿ̷̡̱̗̹̲̩͖̲̦̜͍͇̻̮̞̙̥̝̭̗͙̬̞̰̦͉͒͑̽̄̇̌̌̂́͗̉̈͌̇̇͐̂̿͒͌̌͂̕̕̕̕͝͝ͅƨ̷̡̡̛̛̲̹͖͍̫͎̹͉̺̞͔̣̮̲̗͈̲͓̦̤̼͖̓̀͂̑̔́̂̽̌̐̍̑̓̅̇͗̓͒̂́̋̀̕̕͘͝ͅɈ̵̢̧̮̮̝̦͇̞̗̯̻̮͈̦͈͇͇̩̥̬̤̩͎̞͉͈̽͂̂͂̑̍̄̆̆̋̃͗̒̿͑̽̋̈́̍̓̂͋͘͘͠͝ͅ

ƨ̴̨̥̼̦̜̪̩̤̳̪͈̻̠͔̮̄́͋̈́͌̃̈̈͊̈́͋̈́̆̚͝͝ͅɘ̶̨̰̩̰̼̼̮̙̩̠̰̼̟͉͂̈́̋̃̈́̋͑͒̌̎̔̇̂̄̈́́̏͜ͅx̵̧̨̨̣̣̯̤̙̳͍̭̗͈͙̭̱̪͗̏͐̏̃̐̉͊͋̾̍͛́́͘̚͘͠ Ȃ̴̛̯̱̩̫̮̥̣̫̙͔̪̬͙͈̭̝̘̬̭̟̲̙͙̟̳̀͊̐̓͆̌͋̔̈̅̇̈́͋̔̊̈́̇̚͘͝l̷̨̨̛̻͕͇͉̱͔͚̝̱̼̣̜̰͕͔̤̯͈̗̜͕̹̒͆̋̅̔́̈́̀̓̃̐̄̍̓̿͋̉̅͒̉͋̕͘q̵̧̢̨̧̣̝̩̠̦̱̻̮̳̤͓͙͎͇͕̘̈́̽̈͆̽̐̐̓̐̋̒́͒̎͌̀̅̃̾͜͜͠ʜ̷̨̢̡̱̭̲̫̦̤̲͉͓̯͇̻̬͈̙̗̝͉͍̹̹̇̽͆̌̀̌̈̓͐̎͋̌̈̃͆̂̓́͒̑͑̕̚͠ͅɒ̸̨̨̧̧̹̘͔̰̝̳̮͉͇̠̦̺̻̯̲̖͇͐͌͗̉̋̊̽͊̀̈͒̒̿̇̀̾̈͗̅̌͘̚͜ͅ ̸̡̡̢̡̡̨̠͔̠̣̗̻͈̮̙͔̫͖̣͓͓̮̻̲͋̃͂̾́̅̉̎̾̄͂̀̋͆͗̅̒̅̕̚̚͘͝͝ɒ̵̧̛̘̤̗̮̼̭̳̖͙̣̹̫̠̣͈̲̠͕͕̖̂̃̿̊̀̐̅͊͋͋̇́͑͗͆̈̒̈͘͜ͅn̴̨̧̹̪͙̻̹̞̘̪̖̙̤̣͎̼͍͔̮͔̬̞͔̗̹̐̑̓͐̓͗̽́̍̏́̈́͗̀͒͋̑͗̃̓͝͠b̷̡̧̧͚̼̝͚̞̙͉͉̱̣̞͇͖͔̩̮̮̘͔̉̉̔̂̀͐͗̔̂̔̇̑͑̈̋͂̀͑̎͊̚͜͠ͅ ̵̧̩̻̼̩̝̳̦̣͈̝͓͓͓̻̜̗̗̪̘̣͂̇͗̏̓̉̓̐̀̉̎͐̽̉̈́̆̄̀̎̏͆̈͘͘͜͝O̵̧̢̨̨͙̤̪͇͓͖̙̹̖̫͕͔̫̦̪̳͕̹̔̓͋̒̂̄̈́̿͗̌̈́̓̒̃̾͂͆̈̚͝m̴̨̨͔̳͔̹̭͕̘̞̩͖̼̙͍̟̗̣̣͍̬̠͙̀̍̈͂̔͛̍͋̀̆͌̃̉̀̇͒͊̆̂̆͘͘̕ɘ̸̢̡̞͍̭̖͈̟̤͔̻̱͍̯̰̬̪̣̠̐̔̄͊̋́͌̌͛̌̾̃̈́́̌͑́͊͌̕͘̚͜͠͠͝ϱ̷̧̦͓̜͎̗̤̠̼͓̫̜̜̖̣͎̳̭̬̩̞̼̬̄̍̈́́̉̈́̾̒͗̾͒͆͂̔̈͗̔̎͘͘ɒ̵̧̨̢̨̧̨͕̤̺̘̣͕͉̲̮͕̜̪̜̟͍̠̲͎̈́͋͋̓̀̂͂̈́͂̀̉͆̑̉̀̀̏̎͘̕͠ͅ

Į̴̢̡̢̛͚͙̫͚̣͚̮̖̪̗̣̜͓̘̑̌̈́̊̈́̂͋͑̀͑̑̏͌͐̅̇̉͘͜͝ ̴̡̥͍̬͚̫͍̻̣̮͓̗͖̯͙͙͚͂̽͑̽̉͊̌͗̈́̔̈́̿̌̔̋̔̍͘͠ͅĄ̸̢̛̛̛͎͚̭̳̮̗̯͖̹̲̱̲͚̞̒̒̇̓͊͛̀͛͌̈́͊̌͂͆̕͝ͅͅM̶̧̧̭̻̪̜̖̜̘̳̥͎͙̺̰̠̘̮̈́́́͋̅̎͆͆͒̍̎͒̏̒͐͘͠͝͝͝ ̷̢̧̱̳̠̮͉͙̥̻͕̤̹̪̼͇̽͆͐̃͒̓̏̈́̔͋̒̀̅̒͐̈́̀̕͜Y̸̧̧̛̹̳̙͎̗̘͚͇̥̱̰̮̗͖̩̲͆͑̂̂̐̏̑̾̏̿͌́̉̈́̇́͘O̵̢̡̨͙̜͇͖̭͓̲͕̬͚̝̦̲̙̝̓̊̉̈̇̒͛͛̌̾̂͛̑̂̈́̇̑̉̚U̶̢̨̧̧̹̩͚͓͇̲̜̪̦̞̣̻̤͙̩̇̽̀͑͐̀̍́͐̄̽͌̎͘̚̚͘͠͝͝Я̶̨̨̨̨̥̤̮̖̯̦̲̱̩̣̼̹̄͊̓̾̇̆̈́̽̆͛̑͋͌̌̇̍̐͊͒̚͜ ̵̨̨̗̹͉͚̪̝̪͍̜͖̪͉̹̭̟̭̙̏̊́̀͐́̈̅̓́̀̉́͂͌́͐͠ͅᆿ̵̢̡̡͙̯̮̤̣̫͎̺̦̮͖͔̯̩̈͆̓̊͂̋͂̀̈́̐͆̔́̑̍͐̋͠͝Ạ̵̳̯͖̪̩̳͈̘̗̤̺̱̻̪̜̳͌͊̎̍̆̓̐̎̋̇͛͂̀̀͘͠͝T̵̡̧͕̥̫͙̗̠̗̤̦̭̖͓͋̎̓̄̊͌͛̀̔̾̒̅̒̍̈́͆̏͘͘͝ͅͅͅȞ̸̨̡̛̛͎̺̮̻̼̳͇̫͖̲̳̬̪̱͉̻̩̰̐̾̋̈̀͊͊̏̌̃͗̿̄̿̈́͘̚Ǝ̷̡̛̳͔̲̭͕̩̖̘̰͍̱̠̗̻̲̖̱͌͛̋̍͐̈̾̎̈̊̈́̈́̎͂̅̃̇͌͊Я̵̢̡̢̛͙̠̤̲̯̠̻͍͕͍͔̭̤̭̜̊̅̃͌̍̉̂́͆̋̃̊̈́͂͐̇̅̚͝ͅ ̸̡̡̛̛̻̭̫͉͕̻͕͔̬̬̹̙̭̫̜͎̂̅̑̎́̀̌̆̍̐̑̀͋͒̕͜A̴̢̢̡̡͚̻͖̞͔̠̻̻͎̪̦̅̄̒͒͛̓͐̀͑̊̿͛͋͑̏̆̕͜͜͝И̸͚̱̼̹̙̯̙̰̦͇̹̭̫̫̲̯͉̐̑̎̎̈́̎͌̎̑̀͗̓̂̊̈͂͒̕̕͝Ⴇ̴̧̢̢͉͍̮̩͙̞̜̮̥͉̺̖͉̣̩̂̆̾͒̅͛̂̈́͂͊͑̋̾̈́̽̔̍̕͝͝ ̷̡̧̧̛͓̪̳̫̹̣̥̺̞̦̘͕͇͉͍͍͗͂͒̏̒̏̾̆̔̀̀̋̽̽̓͛̕͘͘ͅM̸̨͇̹̳͇͖̥̟͙̬̗̘̩̳̹͙͖͌̓͋̅̊͋̊͐̎͗̊̓̄͌̏̓͝Ơ̵̠̺̱̯͔̳̪͈̤̟̟͎͍̲͎̗̱͍͂̋͆̀͗̈͆̈̾̈́́͒̐̀͘͘͝T̴̰̞̝̻̬̮̣̻̻͉̜̱̮̭͙̫̹͉́̈́̃̅͐͋̐̉́͋̅̀͌͘͜͝͝͠Ḩ̶̡̘̞̲̲̝̝͍͉͚̱̭̙͍̪͖͐͂̈͆̃̀͒̆̈́̐̌̎͒́̎̚͘͜͠͝Ǝ̶̨̢̠̼͚̗̫̙͍͓̦̰̻̞̰̫͍̑̀͒͛̉̈̔̎͆̊͑̊̈́͌̃͠͠Я̷̡̪̞̯̳̞̤̙͇͖̩͔̘̮͕̯͙͛̑͋͌̅̔͛͗̍́͌͛͐̃̍̔́͝ͅ

I̷̢̢̢͓̫̭̰̮̥͓̥͎̺̮̮̲̬͉̫̖̜̱̫͆̐̀̌̈́̇̄͑̄̎̋̓͑̔͛̅͊͌̏̈͆̈́͝ ̷̪͙͚͉̦̪̯͉̱̬̮̲̙̗͔̗̣͎̽̃͒͐͌̍͐̆̓̂̄͌̊̌͆̉́̔̑̕͘͝ͅͅA̶̻̝͓̦̲̱͈͕͙͚̜͙̳̤̳̰̬̺̯̙͍͋͛̀̈́̄͗̾͑̓̿́̍̏͊̀͒͊̕͝ͅͅM̸̧̡̡̛̻̥͚̯̲̘̟̤̖̭̮̗̲̙̩̩̳̮̓͐̒̈́͑͆̄̃͗͌̉͑͋̂͊̆̎͒͋̀̕͜͠ ̵̛̛̰͓̖̩̙̟̺̼̹̣͍̰̬͎͖͓̥͚̦̼͗̂̊́̆̆̆̈́͒̅̒̂̇̑̉̂͌̕T̸̨̡̡͕̠̯͍̺̺̟̮͔̠̲͍̬̻͓͇̫̞̘̗̿̌̎̾͆́́͊̈́̋̊̆̿̅̈͐̀̕̕͝H̶̨̧̡̧̛̤̯̺̦̹͔̙̜̣̦̙̥̲͇̺̹̉̃̅̽͛̌́͑̔̀͗̑͋̅̄̉̔̚͜Ǝ̸̨̧̹̯͔̹̠̖̹͉̱̥͚͕̘̟̝̫̩͎̲̗͓̌̆̋̑́͋͗̀̈́̽̅̅̂̀̋́̐͐̆̚͠͝ ̵̡̡̢̨̟̝͍̱̟̘̝̝̱͙̣̭̗̖̠̤̮͂̓͗̅̄͊̀̔̾̎́̓͐͑͊́͐̍͘͠Ә̴̼̹̺̳͖̥̬͕̱̻̗̣͚͖͈̟͓̘̱͊̄͌̊̑͆̊̏̂̒͌̎̔́̓͑̓̍̂̈́̈Я̷͖͙̺̫͉̖̜̩͖̝̟̬̖̟̤̳͉͕̘̱̈́͑̾̇͛́̀̉͗̀̓͐̊̀̂͐̈̃̆̕̕͠Ą̶̡͓͉̼̜͚͈̤̪̰̻̜͉̖̪̟̭̯̟͓̓̄́̑͛̏̓̑̏̐̄̐͐̓͌̏̃̿̚͝ͅͅИ̷̢̛͈̻͓̱̪͍̣̝͈̘̩̠̖͈͚̜̺̣͈̪̩̠̅̿̌̿͂͋͊̒̊̀̈́́́́̾̓͗̇̂̕͝͝Ⴇ̷̜͚͉̫̱̣̩͔͍̹̠̜͚̳̰̗̞̓̉̌̇̌͗͑͂́͑̓̄̀͑͐̕̕̚͘͜͠ ̷̨̨̧̫̫̱͈̝̲̺̳̝̘̗̣̰̪͎͎̭̜͚͐̆̏͋́̓̀̊͂͗͐̅̉̉̆̅́̀̃͒̏͠͝Ɔ̵̨̡̝͇̞͔̬̜̯̮͖͓͕̦̣̞̦͎͚̀͐͒́̊̑̋͌̂̔̈́̌̀͌͐̍͒̿Я̵̨̧̢̧̩̰̜̙̮̟̝̤̪͙̫̖̬̫̯͓̰̋̂̓̀̄̇͑̆̊̂̽́͊̐̑́̕͘͘͘͠Ǝ̷̧̛̮̙̜̞͚̗̺̗̘̣̜̞̘̥̩̜͕͇͙̙̄̽̌̀̃̿̈́̿̔̅̑̈̀̒̔͠͝͝͠͠ͅȀ̵̧̙̣̟̥̟̠̜̖̝͖͔͇̝̰͕̰̤͙̠͋͐͛̌̎͌̈́̋͐̀́̇̆́̒̓̍̏̐̔͜͝͝T̷̛̳̱̹̭͙͔̫̙͙̦͕̭̣͈̭̠̫̂̐̌̍̒̄̌̍͊͗̌͐̒̈́̂̅̄̈́͗̏͜͝ͅͅƠ̵̡̛͎̱̣̫͓̲̩̭̞̤̗͍̙̰̮̬̫̬̜̅́̾͋̇́͛̽̄̀̽̈͑̓̓͘̕̕̕̚͠Я̵̨̢̧͈̲̺̯̝̟̰̹͍̤̜̯̱̩̘̘̥̐̽̋̈́̾́̀̄͊͊̃̇̃͒̑̎̍̈͂̿̚͜͝ͅͅ

Ḯ̴̧̛̲̱͙̪̱̦͖͈͍̗͔̮̲̺̥̺͎̝͒̅͗̄̅̽͊̊̓̄̀̌̇̈́̓͑̔͛̆͠ ̶̨̧̨̯̬̝̭̻͔̙͉͕̤̣̤̻̹͓̼̩̜̽͗̽̀̾̉͊͆͒̄͗̈̂̓̾͋̌̊̀̏̽͠͠A̷̢̧̧̛̛͕̪̪͉̠͕̼͓͖̤͉̼̻͈̖̪̪̠͋͒̋̂́̈̏́͗̈̑͒̂͋̋̕͠M̶̜͚̰̯̖͎͓͉͖̦̼͈̬̮͙̠͎̼̈́̆̄̎̎̽̓̈́̊̓̽̌̋́̌͒̇̆̑̑͐͜͝ ̵̢͕̖̻̥̮̦̦̠̙͓͚̱͓̲̱̘̘̤͈̻̮̠̔̅̍̓̀͂̄̇̓̔̀͋̐̑̉̔́͑̓̽͑͠T̵̛̛̯̺̜͔̞̟̻̭̫͉̰̠̪̱̙͉̙̣̪̤̅͛̉̐̔͆̆̏̋͌͛̋̎̂̓̇̏̚͜ͅͅH̵̡̨̢̘͕̣̪̞͚̳̤͓̤̭̞̱͇̔̈́̅͑̈̋̏͊͒͗͊̀̽̋̽̇̊͘͘̕͜͝͝͝Ǝ̷̧̡̹̪̥͖̻̲͕͎̬̣͖̞͉̲͕̰̰̺͕͓̜̇͋̏͛̇̒̈́̒͛̈́͑̌̚̚͘͝͠͠ ̸̘̘̹̟̜̟͉̪̤̗̟̺̤̟̯̰̮͙͇͋̌̐̔̒̆̆͊͐͊̈́̓̿̋͊̔͛̕͜ͅƆ̴̨̡͇̼̯̠̖̫̖̬̝̣͉̘̯̘͈̫̺̣͋́̓͛̉̑̊̍̉̓̌͋̿̈̾̂͌͜͝͠͝͝ͅO̵̡̧̺̪̮͇͚̺̜̼̣͍̗͈̫̭̣̮̥͛̏͑́̑̽͊͂̀̆̒̿͐̐̓̀̇̅̊̕͘Ƨ̴̨̨̡̨̨̛̛͇͖̰͈̦͚̱͔̖̳̜̼̫̊̆̑͒̐̀̑͊̊͆͒̽̃̈́͒̔͝ͅM̷̡̨͙̟̣̬̥͚̹̬̺̺̣̙̟̼͍͇͙̄͋͊̆̆͑̊̉͗̉́̍̓̾̈̐̑̔̈́̕̕͜͝ͅͅǪ̵̳̫̼̯̺͚̹̣̳̺͙͖̝̮̯͎͈͎̫͔̯̽̓̈́͊̄̆͂͑͑͒̊̊̓̊́̍̊̂͛̊̕͝͝Ƨ̶̧̨̧̢̡̛͙̱̝͎̻̩̲̗͚̠͉͍̪̰̄̌̒̌͌̂̔̌͆̇̈̉̾̾̏̽̊͐̚ͅ

 

 

The author spoke an unknown and incomprehensive words one after another while his throat, lungs, and mouth being twisted, changed, and malformed until eventually he died on his chair as blood flowed down slowly from his eyes, nose, ears, and mouth.

???: Even modifying your petulant body still unable to pronounce my language, huh?

A mysterious voice rang out from nowhere.

Author: Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

The author suddenly came back to his normal state while gasping for air.

?????: You are mere my prophet. Do not dare defy my will.

The mysterious voice spoke in grandeur belittling the kowtowing author grasping for air.

Author: Ha...ha... great one.....Please have mercy.....

While dying to draw air into his lungs, the author begged sorrily.

Author: I thought....that it might be too soon..for your identity...please..understand..

The mysterious voice did not respond anything.

Author: Please! I've done my death sentence! I deserve to be damned for eternity!...

Author: I did not think carefully when I spreaded your words....

Author: Your judge is my command... If your greatness had revealed your greatness's grand identity too soon... the protagonist's attitude will change and he won't be the person your greatness desired..

The author spoke beggingly while facing the ground not daring to look up.

.......

Silence fell for a few minutes.

"Well! Don't speak like I'm a dreadful, merciless, and ruthless god!"

The mysterious voice finally answered in cheerful voice.

"You defied me without giving any good reasons back then, I'm just here to give a small scold to my faithful prophet and claimed my rightful speeches, after all"

Author: Thank you! I will not do that again!

"I trust you would. Now, go back to spread my words and grandeur! Everyone shall know that I've returned!", the mysterious voice instructed the author.

Author: I will not fail you again!

.....

Author: Holy shit guys, WHAT HAPPANED TO ME? That hurts so bad, I don't wanna redacted again!

Author: But anyway, thank you for reading! See you in the next chapter of our lovely sword lover Zeke! Bye!

The author swiftly ends the episode in fear.

[collapse]

 

0