James Moriarty’s first day in campus part. 1
626 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1:

This is it, once I walk inside this gate. I will become a college student of this academy.

A month has passed and I have been really nervous about this new (normal) life I’m about to start. When I thought about it, I can’t help myself thinking if I’m able to think the lessons are fun and easy, be able to join a circle, will I make friends and most of all or find the girl destined for me.

“*breathe in…breath out* Alright, let’s do this. First I need to get to the faculty and get my schedule and get the list of things I will need for my classes and...”

“Excuse me, the young man over there!”

I wasn’t sure if I was the “young man” this girl is calling for, so I slowly turn my head to clarify.

“Yes you, the tall one.”

So she was calling for me.
She approaches me in a very strange manner. Why is she swaying her body so much? And what is up with her clothes, she is only wearing a tank-top and shorts. Isn’t she cooled in that?

“You look like a sporty type of guy. Do you want to join our circle? We are kind of short on men.”

She then gave me a wink and smile at me.

So fake…

I know what this woman wants and I bet she wouldn’t stop till I join that circle so I just have to be blunt and reveal her plan openly.

“Let me guess, once I agree to join this and give you my signature. You will lead me into a room full of men, which is the opposite of what you said about “lacking men” in your circle. Thus giving me no way to escape and eventually joining their club. Finally revealing that you are actually not even part of the circle, but simply hired help to recruit members so the club can get more financial help from the council and giving you…about 30 to 40% of the money maybe?”

“…………hehehe”

Got nothing to say to me now? Huh?

She gave me an awkward smile and just walks away.
This girl thinks she can trick me that easily, but that won’t happen. I trained myself for this. I made different kinds of scenarios to avoid these sorts of situations.

I decided to have a fun and prosperous college life after all.
But still, to think I just got a few steps in the gate and a girl already tried to trick me. Girls really are scary and cunning creatures.

Forget it, I’ll just make my way to the faculty and get the things I need to do finished.
I asked a few people who I pass by where the faculty room is. Some of them are women, so I was a little cautious. But they gave me the right direction, so I got to the faculty without any trouble.

“Let’s see…my class adviser is supposed to be…”

Huh? What is up with this name?

“Ms. Reshulla Morrigan?”

“Yes?”

“Whoa!?”

Since when did this lady get so close to me? I didn’t even felt or hear her getting close to me.

“What’s wrong? Do you need me for something?”

I calmed myself down and observed her from head to toe.
She has long beautiful black-violet hair, reaching all the way to her waist. Even if she hid herself in the shadows, I’m sure her hair will still shine. She also has fair white skin, as if it is untouched snow, rosy cheeks, soft pink lips and red ruby eyes that seems to glow as she stares at me.

As for her body, her body surpasses those of a high class model, long thin legs, nicely curved waist and big beautiful
bust.

She is dressed in a black vest on top of a white shirt with frills that seem about to burst from her big bust along with a tight skirt with a long cut to the side reviling her white legs while wearing high heel shoes that is tied in a X pattern up to her knees while wearing leaves pattern stockings and lastly, a big white lab coat with light orange leaves patterns in
the lower end.

Oh no, It’s those types of women. The type that manipulates you squeezes everything out of you, be it money or your body itself.

The Beautiful kind…

“I’m sorry about that; I was just reading this paper out loud and I guess I just didn’t notice you were beside me.”

Stay calm James, stay calm. Just ask where my class is and I’ll be on my way. Remember those acting skill that was taught to you by your mother.

“Can you please tell me the location of the class building is? I seem to be lost…not unless you’re busy doing something, then I could just ask someone else.”

My brain is actually hoping for her to be busy. The more beautiful they are the more secrets they keep after all.
She just stood there, looking at me for a whole minute and then gave me an alluring smile.

“Sure, seeing as James is just a new student here. I’d be happy to show you the way.”

Damn, so she will show me the way. I guess I have no other choice but to follow her…

Huh? Wait…did I ever mention my name to her?

She slowly walked her way to my right side and clung to my arm.
And of course two of her air bags are touching my arm…no, more like my arm is getting sucked in.

“Come on, I’ll show you the rest of the academy.”

“Eh?... but I just want to know where my class is.”

She just ignored what I just said and dragged inside one of the buildings.
And so, the academy tour that I didn’t ask for commenced.

“As you already know James, the Weorold Academy is one of the six biggest universities that are made today. We have the most advance facilities and gadgets that any tech nerd would ask for.”

Of course I know that already, that is the main reason why I applied to this academy in the first place. Not only does this place good facilities, but it has wide varieties of choices like engineering, nursing, culinary arts and many more. With so many choices to pick from, I could find a normal path to walk to.

But more importantly, why isn’t this lady letting go of my arm!

We have been walking for ten full minutes now, so the students and professors we pass by freezes on the spot and looks on our way.

“Am…am I seeing things?”

“No way, is that really Ms. Morrigan?”

“This can’t be. Ms. Morrigan is actually…”

“I can’t believe Ms. Morrigan is showing that kind of face.”

“She always has that cold and not caring aura around her, but…”

“This is the first time I hear her talk so much beside on her lessons.”

I can feel it; I can feel their stares piercing my back.
But it seems like the stares doesn’t matter to her at all, or more like she doesn’t even notice the students and professors presence.

From what I hear till now, she must be one hell of an ice queen. How in the world does she usually treat her students and colleagues?

She continues to drag me inside and started to explain the inner rooms.

“This is the 23rd music room and rarely used, so a couple can do a lot of things in this room without anyone hearing anything.”

Wow, 23 rooms just for one subject. That is amazi…wait what did she just say!?
Did I just hear that right?

.........Nah, it can’t be. She’s a professor for crying out loud. There’s no way she would say that.

“This stage hall #16’s storage room, with this much space one could have a threesome, no maybe even a foursome in here.”

“I…I see…”
“This is one of the many unused infirmary rooms. It’s right beside the hall way where a lot of students pass, so it’s the perfect place for couples to feel the excitement and have a great time doing each other.”

“………”

Yup! That is what she said. She did nothing but show me the places where two love birds can get some nyan- nyan action.

She continued her tour about empty rooms and their unusual and inappropriate uses and eventually stopped in front of a giant cylinder shaped building.

I sure hope this is my class room.

“This whole building over here is my very own office.”

Well…those hope sure ended quick.

“This building is made for my own personal use, so you can visit me here anytime you want, whether it’s about our lessons in class or something more private.”

She then gave me a wink.

I can’t believe she’s inviting me!
I knew beautiful women are dangerous! She must be planning something after she invites me in, like stealing all my money in my wallet or blackmailing me then sue me to court.

I started to think about countermeasures for dealing her trickery and noticed that we weren't alone.
I see a lot of men hiding in the bushes, behind trees or buildings and even peeking out the building’s windows.

“Did you just hear what Ms. Morrigan just said?”

“Damn, I never have seen her smile like that to anyone.”

“Ms. Morrigan looks so happy with that guy.”

“More importantly, who is that guy?”

“He must be a freshman.”

“Shit! Why is Ms. Morrigan so clingy with this guy!?”

“Her chest is touching his arm. I’m so jealous!”

Are the things I have been hearing from them.
These guys are jealous!? You can’t be serious!
Don’t they know that these types of women are the most dangerous!?
This woman most likely has a plan to deceive me. I need to get my act together and escape.

“Ms. Morrigan, I need to…”

“It’s Reshulla.”

She didn’t even let me finish.

“Ms. Morrigan…”

“It’s Reshulla.”

“Ms. Mo…”

“Reshulla.”
Is she really that hell-bent about how I call her!?

“You should just call me Reshulla, alright?”

Damn it! This woman is stronger than I thought! She is even giving me that seductive smile.
Few of my attempts failed, so I was about to begin my other plan. But suddenly, one of the many hiding men stiffly walked over with a really red face.

His movement reminded me of those old robot toys I used to see.
I easily noticed his presence.

“You can just call me Reshulla, James. No need to hold back.”

But it would seem like Ms. Morrigan doesn’t even sense him getting closer.

“If…if a new guy could get close to Mr. Morrigan…th…then I could do it too...”

I was able to hear him clearly since I have my assassin training, so whispers are easy to hear for me. But why does this guy want to get close to this kind of woman. I just don’t get it.

“Ms. Morrigan, may I talk to you for a second? It’s about last week’s lessons.”

“I even have a coffee machine inside so you can relax whenever you want to. Isn't that great James?”

I could tell just by looking. This guy used all of his courage to talk to her but she just throws all of his efforts away like a candy wrapper.

Soon after the failure of this guy, more people tried to get closer and attempted the same.

The 1st challenger is a big buffed up man. He must in the sports department of the university.

“Ms. Morrigan, my rugby team doesn’t have and club advisor yet so…”

So this academy has a rugby team? I never knew that.
2nd challenger has come and he doesn’t look like a student, more like he looks like he is in his 30s.

“Ms. Morrigan, I would like to talk about the new upcoming students, and if you are free after the talk we could go to a
restaurant and…”

Wow, Professor Toupee here is actually hitting on someone in front of so many students.
Here comes a new challenger! And this one looks like the popular type. He even has roses on hand and golden flowing hair. Gross…

“My dearest Ms. Morrigan, I have these flowers for you, though they pale in comparison to your beauty. Please take them and…”

What a cheesy line. Just hearing it makes my skin all itchy. I’m going to need to put ointment later.
More and more people took up the challenge and tried to ask her out. There are more than 15 people here, there is no way she can ignore this much.

“There is a great cafeteria I know close by, so you can easily get good food in no time at all.”

I guess she can…

But this is my chance to get away from her! I’ll use that wall of men and sneak away by crawling.

“If you still have any questions for me, James. It’s going to have to wait, since class is about to start. Oh right, I haven’t shown you the class building yet. So let’s go James…James? Where did he go?”

“What the hell? That guy just ran away from Ms Morrigan!”

“What a jerk, for running off like that!”

“He must be the type of guy who plays with dozens of girls, what a…”

“SHUT UP THE FUCK UP …”

“””“Huh?””””

“NONE OF YOU INSECTS HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT JAMES LIKE THAT.”

6