Chapter 6, Luo Ji, who is getting better
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All the way to kill, the barbarians of the enemy tribe can't stop him at all. In the face of the stone axe whose lethality has been increased by more than one level, coupled with the exaggerated brute force, how can a few wooden sticks and hammers be able to withstand it? The words "wolves enter the flock" are simply too apt to describe them!

On the other side, holding the stone spear in his hand tightly, Luo Ji played a dance without being able to kill a single enemy, but Luo Ji was not too embarrassed. The main reason was that he didn't have too much expectation of his own combat effectiveness from the beginning. As a prospective college student born in a peaceful era, can he have no points in his heart?

In this way, he gradually got used to fighting, and began to use some smarter fighting methods. His eyes quickly turned to a barbarian who was fighting with the warriors of his own tribe. Seeing the opportunity, Luo Ji took a sharp breath. Directly stabbed out a powerful spear!

At that time, there was only a scream, and the strange feeling of the stone spear piercing into the flesh and blood suddenly reached his hand, causing him to feel a tingling on the spot, but Luo Ji did not let go, and even increased his strength. ! At the same time, I kept telling myself in my heart, "This is the enemy! This is the enemy! This is the enemy!!"

Luo Ji, who has changed his style of play, can be said to be a hit. This is a smarter way of fighting for him. Of course, it can be described as sinister or despicable if it sounds ugly. However, would he care? not at all!

At the same time, it turned out that his tribesmen didn't care at all, and even shouted and cheered, and even their morale was improved.

For the people of this era, these eight words, "the strong eat the weak, and the fittest survive" are the truth! There is nothing despicable or despicable, only if you can live!

Under Luo Ji's leadership, the warriors of his tribe were in high spirits, and the more they fought, the more courageous they became! The barbarians of the enemy tribe were defeated, and the situation was reversed in a short period of time. The two weapons with obvious advantages of civilization obviously played a big role. After all, this is the gap between the Stone Age and the ancient times, but At the same time, Luo Ji also knew in his heart that the effect of his 'ruler' talent increasing his combat power by 20% probably played a very important role.

"Run! Everyone, run!!" Two fighters were smashed in a row, and the rest were all wounded. The barbarians of the enemy tribe obviously had no will to fight at the moment, and they ran faster than rabbits. , which sealed Luo Ji's victory in this first battle.

System prompt: Congratulations to player 'Luo Ji' for winning the first battle, earning 100 civilization points and 5 military points.

When he didn't have time to ignore the system prompts, he saw that the fighting spirit was intensifying, and each and everyone of the tribesmen were roaring and ready to chase and kill them. Luo Ji hurriedly called to stop, "Okay, stop chasing!"

The warriors who heard the order of the patriarch stopped their actions one after another, but their eyes were full of doubts when they looked over, apparently not understanding why their patriarch would let such a good opportunity to hunt down.

Facing the doubts of his own people, Luo Ji, who had calmed down at the moment, said calmly, "The most important thing now is to set up the camp first, and then solve the food problem. As for those savages, waste your energy to solve the problem. They don't do any good, let's take it easy."

As soon as these words were said, the warriors suddenly realized that the doubts in their eyes turned into respect for Luo Ji, and at the same time they strengthened their confidence that Luo Ji, the patriarch, could lead their tribe forward!

The situation gradually returned to his control, and the threat of the barbarians was temporarily lifted. Luo Ji's state at the moment can be said to be getting better, "However, we can't leave them alone..."

While speaking, Luo Ji waved at his appointed scout, "Come here, I have something dangerous for you to do, dare you?"

This scout's loyalty to Luo Ji was already very high, and since he had just won a battle, his morale was high, how could he not dare? On the spot, he patted his chest, "Patriarch, whatever you tell me!"

Seeing this, Luo Ji nodded in satisfaction, then shoved the stone spear into the scout's hand, "Those barbarians left obvious footprints on the snow when they escaped, I want you to follow quietly and confirm their Horde location, then come back and report to me."

"Patriarch, don't worry! I promise to get things done!"

Seeing the excited expression on the other's face, Luo Ji was inevitably a little worried. Although this kid has the talent to be a scout, he has not received any professional training after all. Such a good seedling, if something happened to die in an accident, that would be great. It's a big loss.

But confirming the location of the other party's tribe is also something that has to be done, so I can only say a few more words, "Everything takes your own safety as the first priority, don't conflict with the other party, once you are discovered, or you feel that you have been discovered. Just retreat immediately, understand?"

"clear!"

"Okay, let's go."

After sending the scouts to catch up, Luo Ji brought the other soldiers from his tribe, loaded up the materials needed to build the tribe's camp, and started to walk back.

On the way back, he naturally had to talk to the first warrior of his tribe. After a round of conversation, he found out that the people in his tribe didn't even have a serious name, most of them were It's a pretty random name.

"How can the number one warrior in the tribe not even have a decent name?" Luo Ji thought about it as he spoke, "Why don't I give you a name, how about the same surname as me?"

As for the surname, they obviously don't have that concept yet, but no matter what, the patriarch has spoken. According to his current loyalty, it is naturally impossible to refuse.

"It's called... Luo Yong! How about Luo Yong?!" After all, Luo Ji's first impression of him was bravery! When I was planning to name him, the first thing that came to my mind was the word 'yong'. Although this name is relatively common in modern society, it is also appropriate for this first warrior.

"Royong? Thank you, Patriarch!" While feeling fresh about this so-called name, Luo Yong obviously liked it a lot, and more importantly, Luo Yong and Luo Ji, these two names sounded very similar to him! Being able to have a very similar name to the patriarch is undoubtedly something that will make them feel honored for these tribesmen!

That is, at the same time, the system prompt sounded again...

System prompt: Congratulations to the player 'Luo Ji' for creating the concept of 'name', for obtaining 50 civilization points and 10 cultural points.

Hearing the system's prompt, Luo Ji had just regained his senses when he found that the other tribesmen were looking at him eagerly. The meaning was self-evident. This time, he was stumped. The matter of choosing a name, He is not particularly good at naming Luo Yong just now. It was just a whim, and the acquisition was quite ordinary. If he really asked him to name a large group of people, let alone all of them, there are now thirty-four people. , these few in front of him can make him worry to death.

But fortunately, his mind turned fast enough, and after a flash of inspiration, he suddenly said with aura, "Only those who have performed the best in the tribe or have made outstanding contributions are eligible for me to name him personally, so , If you want a name, you can show me well!"

Luo Ji's statement is quite convincing, although this is just an excuse he casually pulls out to avoid his "naming difficulty" attack, but what he doesn't know is that from this moment on his excuse, It has become one of the important traditions of their entire civilization, and being able to have the name he took personally has also become one of the highest honors of their civilization at this moment.

1