Chapter 7, Camp Establishment
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luo Ji and the others, who came back with their prey and building materials, enjoyed the cheers from the women and children in the tribe, and at the same time made everyone feel at ease, because the roe deer that Luo Yong placed on the ground meant that at least tonight everyone didn't need to hungry.

When Luo Ji returned to Mingjing Lake, he had a lot of things to do. For example, he had to go and see what happened to the ice lake. Is the fishing net ready? How about the kids' bait digging again? Weapons such as stone spears and stone axes should also be made more, so that the warriors in the tribe can have one in hand.

Of course, the most important thing is that after this battle, the soldiers in his tribe were basically injured and bleeding, and the wounds must be treated properly! In case of infection or inflammation, it can really be fatal!

Thinking of this, Luo Ji's heart suddenly tightened. You must know that in this era, the level of medical care is not backward, but it may not be at all!

I can't calm down at all. In the early stage of this tribe's development, let alone the four warriors with the strongest fighting ability, even an ordinary tribe citizen is an important fighting force plus productivity for him, and he will lose a little bit of any one. rise.

He quickly found the wounded warriors, and then saw that the old barbarian was about to apply the herbs he had chewed to the wounds of a warrior.

Seeing this scene, Luo Ji breathed a sigh of relief. Looking at this posture, they at least had the basic awareness to deal with wounds. At the same time, they seemed to have herbs or something. As for chewing herbs with their mouths, saliva has a disinfecting effect. Although it's a little disgusting, don't worry about it in extraordinary times, but that's not the point!

"Stop, stop, stop!!!" Luo Ji, who called five stop in a row, rushed to the old man and asked earnestly, "Has the wound been cleaned?"

"Clean?"

Hearing this, the old man and the injured tribal warriors showed a blank expression at the same time.

Seeing this, Luo Ji immediately stretched out his hands to cover his face, "Okay, everyone, listen, after an injury, you must clean the wound first, otherwise there will be a possibility of infection and inflammation!"

"Patriarch, what do you mean by infection and inflammation?" As the only person in the entire tribe who knew some medical knowledge, the old man asked subconsciously.

In response, Luo Ji said seriously, "You will understand this later."

What are you kidding? Infection and inflammation are of course because of bacteria, but the question is what if the old man asks him what the bacteria are? The devil knows how to explain it! And this is simply a topic that the more you explain, the more problems there are. In the final analysis, the development of civilization is too backward.

Fortunately, a hole had been opened on the other side of Mingjing Lake, so I hurriedly called someone to get some clean water, and after carefully cleaning the wound with the lake water several times, the old man put the herbs on it and was doing it. At the moment when all this is over, the system prompt rang.

System prompt: Congratulations to the player 'Luo Ji' for successfully promoting medical development, obtaining 100 civilization points and dozens of medical points.

Luo Ji was also a little used to the system prompts that sounded from time to time, but he was not a little complacent, because he knew very well that in the early stage of development, there was nothing in his tribe, and with his basic common sense as a modern person Just tossing around can always trigger some similar things, but the point is later, how to really develop, this is the difficult part.

"All in all, just follow this method." There are quite a lot of injured people. At this juncture, Luo Ji, who has to worry about this and that, obviously doesn't have so much time for them to clean up their wounds one by one. The matter is left to the old man to do.

On the other hand, he ran to the other side to see the progress of the production of the fishing net. After a look, a hint of satisfaction appeared on his face, "Not bad."

Although the opening of the fishing net was a little bigger, it didn't matter, he just wanted to catch big fish anyway, and the system's prompt sounded as he expected.

System prompt: Congratulations to the player 'Luo Ji' for making a 'Simple Fishing Net', for obtaining 30 civilization points and 3 production points.

"Speaking of which, since before, besides civilization points, I seem to have obtained a lot of other points in a mess?" You want to study it carefully, but now the time is too short, and a lot of things are waiting for him to do. Where are you free? In this way, the matter of research points can only be temporarily suppressed.

After grabbing the prepared fishing net, they went to the children of the tribe to get the bait they dug up. A group of people followed Luo Ji to the ice hole with great interest, and there were still people working on it. The eyes are also looking this way from time to time. Obviously, everyone is very concerned about what the patriarch is doing.

"Who of you is the most patient? The kind that can stay in one place for a long time without moving."

Everyone who heard this, look at me, I look at you, the last middle-aged man raised his hand, "Patriarch, I think I can."

"Then you should try it first." There is nothing to scrutinize or not to scrutinize. Luo Ji's idea is very simple. Since he said he can, let him try it. Anyway, he has already hunted a roe deer, even if everyone is not full, You won't be hungry either. Although you can't slack off on fishing, you won't be in a hurry for a while.

"Don't be nervous, it's not difficult, the important thing is patience." Like Luo Ji said, it's really not difficult, the basic thing to do is to gather up the fishing net, sit next to the ice hole, and grab one end of the net. , don't let all the fishing nets fall off, and then throw a handful of bait into the lake every once in a while. When you feel the movement and find the fish getting into the fishing net, just lift the fishing net immediately. Before you don't mess around.

After he was instructed about fishing, Luo Ji had to do the next thing. Before he left, he deliberately left more people there. On the one hand, he was chatting to relieve his boredom, so that he would not be too bored, and on the other hand, he was thinking about safety. The problem, after all, it is quite dangerous next to this hole. If something happens, there are many people around to take care of it.

When he walked back to the shore of Mingjing Lake, the women in the tribe had already set up simple tents with the building materials they brought back. The prompt sounded unexpectedly.

System prompt: Congratulations to the player 'Luo Ji' for successfully establishing the first tribal camp, earning 100 civilization points and 5 industrial points.

System prompt: Do you want to name the newly established tribal camp?

"Hmm!" Hearing this prompt, Luo Ji's 'difficulty in naming names', which he had suppressed before, flared up again. After suppressing this stomach-ache again, Luo Ji focused his attention on this place. On the attribute panel of the tribal camp...

name: none

Level: Small Tribe

Population: 34 (your tribe is underpopulated)

Livability: 1 (from Mingjing Lake)

Fortifications: None (your tribe is vulnerable)

Special effects: 20% bonus for 'fishing' (from Mirror Lake), 20% increase in civilization development speed (from talent 'ruler')

Looking at the attribute panel of this tribal camp, Luo Ji's first reaction was that luckily he did not choose to give up this settlement before. The two special effects, except for the one that he brought with him, were both the fishing bonus and the habitability of the tribe. It is thanks to this natural wonder, otherwise this icy world, no matter where it is moved, the habitability is estimated to have dropped to a negative number.

Luo Ji didn't think he was lucky enough to find another natural wonder. According to his experience and guesses, a negative number of habitability was a red flag, which showed that his people were dissatisfied with this place, and to put it bluntly, they lived there Unhappy, this is likely to lead to a loss of loyalty and even mutiny.

"It's decided!" Thinking of this, Luo Ji immediately clapped his hands, "Alright, let's call it 'Der Spiegel', although the Der Spiegel tribe doesn't sound very good, but after a while of development, it became a city of Mirror Mirror and a city of Mirror Mirror, and it was quite pleasant. Such a happy decision.

0