Chapter 8. Developing Tribes
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He really didn't want to be too entangled in a name because of the difficulty in naming names. In the end, strength is the last word. He found a place to sit down and got a few more suitable stones to make a few stone axes and stones. The spears are distributed to the four strongest warriors in the tribe first, and the rest will be the turn of the other warriors.

As the first warrior, Rayong already had a stone axe in his hand. He was also a little interested in stone spears. He picked up a stone spear and gestured twice, and finally shook his head, "It's too light."

"Stone axes are heavier and more powerful. The advantages of stone spears lie in their flexibility and attack range. If you think it's too light, try with two stone axes." As he spoke, Luo Ji put the just-tied A stone axe was handed to Rayong.

"Can I really take two by myself?" Luo Yong, who took the other stone axe, looked excited. In fact, he wanted to take two stone axe from the very beginning. According to his strength, he would have one stone axe in each hand. There's no problem at all, but there are so many people in their tribe who don't have weapons yet. It seems a bit unreasonable for him to take two by himself, and it's not easy to speak.

"It's alright." Luo Ji waved his hand indifferently, "As long as you find the right stone, you can make a lot of them. When you go out hunting in the future, pay attention to it. If you have a suitable stone, bring it back. Anyway, this weapon is easy to make. One hand is not too much."

In this regard, of course, Luo Yong responded repeatedly, and then waved his two stone axes excitedly to the side, and the other soldiers who got the weapons were all excited.

After a while, the scout sent out by Luo Ji walked back with a tired face. He successfully confirmed the location of the enemy tribe and left a mark along the way. This news undoubtedly made the tribe's warriors I felt a burst of excitement, after all, after mastering this news, it was equivalent to mastering the dominance!

Luo Ji, who had been struggling with the issue of the tribe's population, was now thinking about finding a time to bring someone to take down the tribe. At the same time, he praised the scout without hesitation, and gave him the After Luo Yong, Luo Jin became the second person to receive a name from Luo Ji, attracting the envy of many tribesmen.

Afterwards, as the sky gradually darkened, they had to start cooking on a fire. Luo Ji had to sigh here, fortunately, he didn't have to do things like drilling a wood to make a fire.

However, in this ice and snowy weather, the wind is too strong, and occasionally a few pieces of snow are caught, which makes the difficulty of drilling wood to make fire more than one level higher. It is often difficult to get a little spark. Gone……

At the end of the day, Luo Ji, who was already starving, couldn't sit still. He turned his head, and then started to do it himself. Under the eyes of the people who were looking forward to it, he moved a few large rocks and built a ten-point building. The humble cooktop came out.

System prompt: Congratulations to the player 'Luo Ji' for building a 'Simple Stone Hearth', and obtained 20 Civilization Points, 2 Cultural Points, and 2 Industrial Points.

"Huh, this stone stove actually adds cultural points and industrial points at the same time?" Luo Ji, who didn't have time to study this, just complained in his heart. At the same time, since he has already done this, he simply fiddled with it again. After a while, I plan to get a stone pot and a few more bowls.

For these things, the women in the tribe seem to have experience in making them. After all, they also need to hold water. Let’s work together and make them soon. It’s just that the appearance is really terrible. However, in extraordinary times, who pays attention to this? ? Can it be used?

He asked the women to make a few more bowls, and Luo Ji himself called the men from the two tribes to lift the stone pot, intending to go to the lake to wash it, and by the way, he squatted the two beside the ice hole. The fisherman called back.

Luo Ji estimated that he had been squatting there for almost three hours, but so far there has been no movement at all. It seems that there will be nothing to gain today, "Okay, let's stop here today, let's all take this stone together. Wash the pot and prepare to eat..."

Just as Luo Ji said that, the face of the person in charge of holding the fishing net suddenly changed. After sensing the movement in the fishing net, he quickly lifted the fishing net in his hand! Before Luo Ji could see it clearly, the system prompt in his mind had already told him what happened...

System prompt: Congratulations to the tribe where the player 'Luo Ji' discovered 'carp' for the first time, got 30 civilization points, 3 production points, and the development progress of 'fishing' +1!

"Haha, haha..." He didn't have time to pay attention to the system prompts in his head. Looking at the carp that was struggling and fluttering in the fishing net, Luo Ji couldn't help laughing out loud. Seeing the patriarch laughing so happily, one by one also danced and laughed.

Of course, the reason Luo Ji was so happy was not because he caught a carp, but because the appearance of this fish fully proved that his method was right! After that, as long as they make a few more fishing nets, smash a few more ice holes, develop the fishing industry, and improve the efficiency of fishing, then their tribe can basically solve the problem of food, not to mention that the natural wonder of Mingjing Lake is not good for the fishery. 'Development has a 20% bonus!

"Patriarch, is this the fish you're talking about?" The old man obviously remembered what Luo Ji said during the day, and when he saw the never-before-seen living creature in the fishing net, he immediately thought of it.

"That's right, that's it." As he spoke, Luo Ji motioned for the other party to throw the fish on the ground. In order to prevent his gang of people who had never seen a fish from making something that made him speechless, the job of killing the fish Decisively, it fell to his patriarch.

Thanks to his many years of independent living experience, he has trained most of his life skills to a high level. Killing a fish is no problem. Looking at the carp that is still struggling on the ground, it is probably because no one is fishing in this era. That head is really not small. In modern times, he has never seen such a big carp, and it is still wild. It is estimated that there will be a lot of rich people willing to pay high prices, but in any case, Luo Ji has already Decided to use it to cook a pot of fish soup.

He picked up a handy stone, stunned the fluttering carp at once, and then picked up a stone suitable for making a stone spear, making it a fish-killing knife.

But there is no doubt that this is too blunt. It took a lot of effort to kill the fish. When scraping the scales, the fish was scraped a bit miserably, but there is no way to do it. If you can have a decent kitchen knife in hand, it won't be so laborious.

Under everyone's attention, with the surprised whispers of the tribesmen, Luo Ji put the treated carp into the pot. In this era, there is no seasoning at all, only a pot of water and a fish. Where is 'gulugulu' cooking, and the roe deer meat skewered with branches is also roasting on another fire next to it.

After being hungry all day, everyone was hungry. Luo Ji cooperated to divide the roasted roe deer meat. You can get a few bites.

In the past, they should be happy to have such a mouthful of food, but today, all of them seem a little absent-minded, biting the roe deer meat in their mouths, but their eyes keep looking at Luo Ji's pot of fish soup , Obviously, they are full of curiosity about this novel food.

Guessing the time, Luo Ji lifted the piece of wood that was pressing down on it as the lid of the pot, and before he could take a closer look, a strong fragrance rushed towards his face, causing him to swallow a mouthful of saliva, only to see the pot. The fish soup inside has already turned an attractive milky white color, and just looking at it makes people move their index fingers. At this moment, including Luo Ji, all thirty-five pairs of eyes almost all fell on this pot of fish soup. superior.

But unfortunately, although this carp is very big, the stone pot is not big enough. I can't make more soup. It seems that today I can only let everyone take a sip and try it out. Anyway, Mingjing Lake It's right next to you, as long as you have a firm foothold here, are you afraid that you won't be able to drink fish soup?

Luo Ji, the patriarch, personally divided the pot of fish soup and fish meat. Before eating, he deliberately picked out a fishbone and reminded them to be careful. After all, there were always many such freshwater fish.

However, even after being reminded, there were still many people who got stuck with the thorns, and then screamed "Wow", but fortunately, the fish bones were quite small, and they would swallow the roe deer meat if they took a bite.

He drank the fish soup in one gulp, and Luo Ji let out a long breath. Even though there was no seasoning at all, the fish soup was surprisingly delicious. Of course, it was also possible that he was dizzy from hunger, so everything was delicious.

After finishing dinner, Luo Ji sat beside the fire and rubbed his stomach. To be honest, he was not even 50% full, and he only ate one meal a day. He heard from his tribesmen that every night You should be lucky to have a bite to eat. When they can't catch prey, they often have to drink water to survive for several days.

Hearing this, Luo Ji couldn't help but sighed that the people of this era were living a hard life, and at the same time, he sighed even more that this patriarch really wasn't that good.

1