Chapter 9
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At night in this era, there are basically no entertainment activities. Originally, Luo Ji thought about a group of people singing and dancing around the bonfire. It turned out that he thought too much. Everyone was tired all day, and food was scarce. Who has the strength and mood to sing and dance?

Everyone took a break, chatted a few times, and then went back to the tent to sleep, and Luo Ji also took this opportunity to pull the old man aside and talked about the 'name'. Obviously, the matter of naming everyone, he It was planned to be left to the elders of this tribe to get it done.

Luo Ji has never recited Baijia's surnames, but it's not a problem to report a dozen or so of common surnames at random. When he reported these surnames, the system naturally came out without any accident. A wave of presence.

System prompt: Congratulations to the player 'Luo Ji' for establishing the 'surname system', obtaining 100 civilization points and dozens of cultural points.

Luo Ji didn't expect that the number of civilization points was unexpectedly high, and he also added ten cultural points, but after thinking about it carefully, he was relieved. After all, 'surname' is an important culture that has been passed down for thousands of years. Ah, if he can memorize the entire family name, it is estimated that he will get more civilization points and cultural points.

But now it is obviously not necessary or impossible, just a dozen surnames are enough for the old man to digest for a while, let him think about it slowly.

After finishing all the things that need to be ordered, Luo Ji stretched his back and finally had time to study other things. At the end of the day, he had quite a lot of things in his mind...

As if nothing had happened, he turned his attention to Luo Yong, who was sharpening his two stone axes according to his instructions. Following Luo Ji's thought, an attribute panel suddenly jumped out.

"Sure enough, I can check their attribute panel!" There was a burst of joy in his heart, and being able to view the attribute panel of his tribesmen is a good thing, because from the attribute panel, he can clearly see What is this person good at.

Name: Rayong

Sex: Male

Age: 26

Status: tired

Affiliation: Mirror

Loyalty: 100 (die loyal, unconditionally obey any of your orders, and will not drop due to any circumstances)

Bravery: ★★★☆

Intelligence: ★★

Spirit: ★★☆

Stamina: ★★★☆

Command: ★☆☆

Talent: Innate Divine Power: Born with a huge power far beyond ordinary people, the power is increased by 100%

Skill: The more you fight, the more courageous (passive): During the battle, there is a 30% chance to temporarily increase the heroic star rating by 1

Tactics: none

With the 'ruler' default bonus of ten points, plus his performance all day today, Luo Ji had long imagined that the tribe's people should be very loyal to him, but Luo Yong's 100 The loyalty of the point still surprised him for a while, especially after the loyalty is full, it will become a die-hard, and the effect that will not decrease due to any circumstances makes him directly upgrade from surprise to ecstasy. !

He felt that in his 'ruler' talent, the value of the default loyalty +10 effect of all the subjects was immediately reflected! Luo Ji's heart could be said to be overjoyed, a smirk appeared uncontrollably on his face, and he had a hunch that Luo Yong was definitely not the only one who was full of loyalty.

In addition to Luo Yong, the most likely to be loyal is Luo Jin, the reason is very simple, because of the name! The act of naming the two of them would obviously increase their loyalty, but even so, Luo Ji didn't intend to name everyone in the tribe, because no matter what, once it spreads, it's worthless. Now, in the entire tribe, only one or two people have the name he took, that is called honor, but once everyone has it, it becomes routine.

He didn't rush to look at Luo Jin's panel. He was attracted by the loyalty of over 100 just now, so he hadn't looked at Luo Yong's other attributes. After a look, his heart suddenly became more and more pleasantly surprised.

Although Luo Yong's intelligence is only two stars, the growth limit of spirit and command has a pretty good three stars. At the same time, the most important thing is that the upper limit of bravery and endurance has reached four stars! This is a typical "fighting general". Although it is not good to lead troops to fight, it is definitely a good player to charge into battle.

Luo Ji didn't expect any five-star generals from his tribesmen from the beginning. Luo Yong's growth value of these two four-star caps has already made him very satisfied, and the most important thing is the skill of 'the more you fight, the more courageous'. , He really deserves the name of Luo Yong. When his bravery was raised to the limit of four stars, with this 'more courageous in Vietnam War', he actually had a chance to break out into a five-star level of combat power!

Of course, it's still too early to say these things. After all, Luo Yong's valor now has only three stars, and his triggering skills are also four stars. As for the power boosted by the 'natural power' talent, it should be classified in the valiant category. After all, bravery symbolizes comprehensive combat power, and there must be strength, speed, physique, agility and the like when subdivided.

Suppressing the excitement in his heart, Luo Ji closed Luo Yong's attribute panel, and then turned his attention to Luo Jin with anticipation.

Name: Luo Jin

Sex: Male

Age: 23

Status: tired

Affiliation: Mirror

Loyalty: 100

Bravery: ★★

Intelligence: ★★☆☆

Spirit: ★★★☆

Stamina: ★★☆☆

Command: ★★☆

Talent: Observation: In the observation state, there is a 30% chance to produce new discoveries.

Skill: Scouting (passive): Perform tasks related to scouting, and the success rate is increased by 10%

Tactics: none

"Phew—" He exhaled softly, Luo Jin's attribute panel could be said to have completely confirmed his guess, and there was no doubt that this was a scout!

Although it is regrettable that the courage of the two stars has reached the upper limit, the upper limit of the three items of intelligence, spirit, and endurance have all reached four stars! Leaving aside the skills and talents, after this is fully grown, the comprehensive attributes may be higher than that of Rayong! Of course, the strengths of the two are different, so there is no need to compare them.

Luo Ji, who found two good seedlings, had a look of contentment on his face. Then he looked at the other subjects around the fire, and decisively, none of his subjects had a loyalty lower than 90. All of them were There are more than ninety and ninety, and there are even several hundred.

But it is a pity that there are no panel attributes that are particularly eye-catching after that. There are a few two or three attributes that reach the Samsung upper limit. It is not bad, but it is not worth his attention.

But that's not all, many people have already gone back to the tent to sleep, and he wants to view the attribute panel, a prerequisite is that the other party must be within his field of vision.

Luo Ji wasn't in a hurry, at least for one night. It didn't matter if there wasn't a reliable one among the remaining people. Those who were content were always happy. Among the thirty-four people, there were two top-notch people, Luo Yong and Luo Jin. I'm very satisfied, I can't ask for too much.

1