Chapter 10
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stretching hard, Luo Ji turned his attention to his attribute panel. In fact, his attribute panel didn't change much, but at the end of the day, because of the discovery of a natural wonder, he earned a thousand civilizations. After that, a lot of development achievements were triggered, so there are quite a few civilization points. At a glance, there are already 1,370 points!

"By the way, I seem to have learned a skill before, called morale boosting or something..." Luo Ji muttered inwardly, as he looked down, "Ah, there it is."

Boost morale (active): After activation, increase overall morale by 10% (5%×2) through simple words and actions! (This talent is directly affected by 'Command')

This skill introduction is simple and clear, but the problem is that it is not clear what is the use of improving morale. Now that it is dark, it is obviously inconvenient to test, so I just leave it aside and start to confirm that I have obtained it before. That pile of assorted points.

There are five more item options directly at the top of the entire property panel, which are displayed as 'military', 'culture', 'industry', 'production' and 'medical'.

Just click on a 'military' and go in. The topmost directly shows that the military point he currently holds is eleven, and then there is something similar to a skill tree below. The top row shows two icons. , Luo Ji clicked on the confirmation content one by one, and saw that the two icons were...

Weapon Polishing (Level 0): The success rate of polishing weapons is increased by 10%, the efficiency is increased by 10%, and the quality of weapons is increased by 20%

Conquering the Barbarians (Level 0): When fighting against the barbarian tribes of primitive civilization, the combat power of all allies increases by 15%

Luo Ji tried to click on the 'weapon polishing' icon, and immediately, the system prompt rang.

System prompt: Do you want to spend 10 military points and 100 civilization points to upgrade the "weapon polishing" to a level?

Hearing this prompt, Luo Ji could be said to understand instantly, "So it is, if civilization points are the currency of this game, then these military points and cultural points should be skill points! If you want to improve your skills in different sectors, You have to acquire different skill points through the development of different civilizations!”

Luo Ji, who wanted to understand the system mechanism, decisively refused to upgrade first. His military points are only 11 points, and upgrading requires 10 points. That is to say, after upgrading the item of weapon polishing, he may not be able to upgrade in a short time. It's a project, and it's time to think about it.

From the panel alone, this weapon grinding should be used to strengthen weapons. If there is a success rate, it means that there is also the possibility of failure, and the grinding process obviously takes time, but after the quality of the weapon is improved, it is obviously able to be used in To a certain extent, the power is increased, and at the same time, it can be more durable.

Looking at the skill of conquering barbarians, the effect is quite direct. After upgrading, it is estimated that it will be effective on the spot. The improvement of combat power is even more intuitive, but the disadvantage is that with the development of civilization, once the hostile forces are no longer barbarian tribes, then This skill is basically useless, and the skill points invested in it naturally cannot be recovered.

Each has its own advantages, and also has its own way of development, but Luo Ji is eager to improve his strength now, and at the same time increasing the tribe's population is also a matter of priority. Choosing weapons and polishing obviously slowed down his rhythm a bit. There are results.

System prompt: Do you want to spend 10 military points and 100 civilization points to upgrade the 'Conquest of the Barbarians' to level one?

"Yes." I muttered in my heart, and the skill icon of 'Conquest of the Barbarians' suddenly lit up, and the level was already displayed as Level 1.

After that, Luo Ji didn't stay on this page much, and soon switched to the 'Culture' page. If he remembered correctly, he gained a lot of cultural points.

This is indeed the case. He now has a full twenty-two culture points. What makes him embarrassed is that there is only one development item in this column, and it doesn't seem to be of great use...

Surname System (Level 0): Each Pop with an official name has a 3% chance to contribute 1 Culture Point per day.

I rely on it, this skill is simply a typical self-produced and self-sold skill. Although the 3% chance is really subtle, it should be able to achieve considerable effects after the tribe has a large population.

But the question is what is the significance of him spending cultural points to let the people of his tribe produce and sell themselves every day? Forget it, forget it, anyway, there are 22 cultural points, no need to use it for nothing. In the end, I ordered the first-level 'surname system', and the remaining 12 cultural points are reserved. Cultural points, plus 500 civilization points, it is estimated that it cannot be done in a while.

The industrial projects and production projects that followed were caught in the dilemma of insufficient points. There were only two industrial points and three production points, but ten points were needed to upgrade one level...

Inexplicably a little stomachache, of course, there are also some new discoveries, such as the 'fishing' icon on the production option side, showing that he already has some production points, which can not help but remind Luo Ji of the previous system prompt, when he caught the first When there is a 'carp', the system seems to have prompted him to increase his fishery development progress by +1. It seems that through fishing or discovering new fish species and similar things, these items can also be upgraded.

This can't help but let Luo Ji breathe a sigh of relief, at least there is more than one way to upgrade, and the final medical option, the points are exactly ten points, and there are two medical items displayed at the same time, namely...

Medical Hygiene (Level 0): Cleans wounds, reduces chance of becoming infected or inflamed by 10%

Wound Treatment (Level 0): Apply a simple dressing to the wound, and the wound recovery speed is increased by 10%

Very good, very clear, Luo Ji doesn't need to worry about this item at all, he chooses medical care decisively. He is not afraid of slow recovery, but he is afraid that the wound will be infected or inflamed. After all, in this era, once such a situation occurs, there are some It is very likely that a person's life will be killed!

After confirming the various development projects, Luo Ji couldn't help yawning, and a sense of drowsiness swept over him. After all, he was tired all day. After saying hello to the person in charge of the night watch, he walked in slowly. own tent.

Without the light from the fire outside, the inside of the tent was basically pitch black, and nothing could be seen. Luo Ji, who was extremely sleepy, groped his way through the thick hide on the ground and fell asleep.

Between half asleep and half awake, a system prompt sounded in his mind...

System prompt: Congratulations to the player "Luo Ji" civilization development has come to an end temporarily, do you choose to log out? If you confirm to log out, you only need to consume 100 civilization points during the novice protection period, and you need to consume 500 civilization points under normal circumstances.

Hearing this reminder sound, Luo Ji suddenly woke up a little, and the temptation to return to the civilized world made him move, but as a reasonably rational person, he quickly remembered Gao Su's reminder to him before. , whether it is to log out or log in, it all needs to consume civilization points.

The novice protection period requires 100 points, a round trip is 200 points, and under normal circumstances, a round trip costs 1000 points? ! It's too dark, isn't it? Fortunately, he discovered a natural wonder today and earned a thousand civilization points. Otherwise, according to the efficiency of earning points for a normal novice, after developing a few projects, he would basically return to before liberation! At this moment, Luo Ji finally understood why Gao Su would say that novices are lacking in civilization points, and he was obviously lucky.

Thinking of this, he already made a decision in his heart, "I can't afford to retreat, I can't afford to retreat..."

1