Chapter Twelve,
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Patriarch, just ahead..." Luo Jin is quite clever. When he followed the savages along the footprints yesterday, he used a stone spear to mark the surrounding trees along the way, so they followed the path very easily today. The marker found the location of the opposing tribe.

Not in a hurry, the group lowered their bodies and planned to hide in the woods to observe the situation first. Looking at the location of the opponent's tribe, Luo Ji's first reaction was, "Which settlement did the fool choose? Grain, there is a bare snow field around, if you can't catch prey, just wait for the northwest wind."

However, according to the current situation, the worse the opponent is, the better it will be for him. In such a bad position, the habitability of the tribesmen will definitely drop to a negative number. If the people are killed, let's kill the chickens and warn the monkeys, and the remaining savages will surely submit obediently.

Thinking of this, Luo Ji's confidence has increased greatly. With just a few people, there is nothing tactical or tactical, plus the advantage of weapons, there is nothing to be afraid of, only to see Luo Ji wave the stone spear in his hand, "Brother They! Kill!!"

Following Luo Ji's roar, the tribal warriors headed by Luo Yong were almost like a pack of wolves pounced on their prey, killing the barbarian tribe sitting on the snow in the distance!

With their outbursts, the barbarian tribe that was attacked below unsurprisingly had a riot, and a group of barbarians waving wooden sticks and clubs rushed out from the inside in panic, looking at Rayong and their hands. The faces of the stone axes and spears instantly showed panic. Obviously, they were very impressed with these weapons!

The other party yelled desperately, but the distance was too far, Luo Ji couldn't hear what they were calling, and he didn't rush up after he figured out his position. It was enough to have Luo Yong in the charge. What's the fun with the leading role?

In the final analysis, this battle is not inferior to his combat power at all. With sufficient preparations in advance, a small tribe like this that wants to develop but has no resources and needs resources is basically a gift to him. population and experience.

Holding two stone axes, the current Rayong once again showed his ferocious combat power like a wolf entering a flock. With the momentum of rushing all the way, he faced a barbarian warrior of the enemy tribe at the moment , the two stone axes in his hand slammed violently, and in just one face-to-face, the barbarian warrior was chopped to the ground, making everyone imposing!

In comparison, the barbarian warriors of the enemy tribe were obviously frightened by the ferocity of Rayong. Under this situation, Rayong and the others fought more and more fiercely, while the other side became weaker and weaker. , Just when Luo Ji was thinking about the time to persuade him to surrender, a wolf howl suddenly made everyone's heart twitch!

"Ouch-"

"Damn! Was it attracted by the smell of blood?!" I saw a large group of hungry wolves rushing towards the tribe on the high ground in the distance!

Faced with this unexpected situation, Luo Ji wanted to scold his mother in his heart. At the same time, he didn't know if it was his illusion. These hungry wolves seemed to be two or three times bigger than he had imagined.

In winter, the wolves that come out to hunt are like a nightmare for them, especially after their eyes are red from hunger, no matter which tribe people encounter such a group of hungry wolves, they have to retreat.

But the question is can it escape? Can't escape! Can two legs run over their four legs? Especially in this difficult snow.

At this moment, even Luo Yong, who had been unstoppable before, couldn't help but tighten his heart. The expression on his face was full of solemnity.

At this moment, Luo Ji's mood was extremely bad, but he also knew very well that at this juncture, panic can only speed up their deaths, if they can't escape, they can only fight!

Thinking of this, Luo Ji's heart began to become ruthless, and he couldn't believe it. A human with a weapon in his hand could be killed by a group of beasts! ? These hungry wolves are hungry, and he is also hungry. Whoever eats is not sure!

He quickly rushed down to the heights to join Rayong and others. His arrival made the soldiers of the Jingjing tribe find their backbone, "Patriarch, what should we do now?"

Feeling the expectant gazes, Luo Ji raised his hand, and his gaze fell on the barbarian warriors of the enemy tribe, "Hey! How about working together?"

The barbarians of the enemy tribe are not fools. Everyone knows this. Who would want to be eaten by wolves? When they found out that there were wolves, they had already stopped at the same time. Now Luo Ji spoke, the leaders of the two tribes immediately reached a consensus, "Okay! Let's join forces for the time being!"

After receiving the answer, Luo Ji secretly breathed a sigh of relief, and while speaking, he activated the 'moral booster' skill. Originally, he wanted to keep this skill just in case, but he didn't expect such an accident, "Everyone listen. Go! We have stone spears now! We have stone axes! It’s just a bunch of beasts, nothing to be afraid of! Kill them all! Tonight, we will eat wolf meat!!”

With the activation of Luo Ji's skills, after discovering the threat of the wolves, the morale of the battered tribes began to rise, and the tribe warriors responded to Luo Ji and roared, "Kill them all! Eat wolf meat! Eat wolf meat! !!"

Looking at the Mirror Tribe warriors who were roaring to kill the wolves and eat wolf meat, the leader of the barbarian tribe looked sluggish for a while, and he and his tribesmen were frightened by this sudden surge of fighting intent When it arrives, it is completely unimaginable what happened.

Luo Ji ignored the tribal leader, the wolves were rushing fast, and there was no time for him to linger, "Everyone gather together, pay attention to cover each other! The stone spears in our hands are long enough, so we can do it when we grasp the distance! These beasts can't be our opponents!!"

As soon as the soldiers of the Mingjing tribe heard the order, they naturally followed suit and quickly gathered around Luo Ji. In comparison, the leader of the other tribe, who was stunned for a moment, reacted a bit slower. Even the barbarian warriors under his hands were in disarray. When he came back to his senses, the wolves had already rushed in front of him! Even one of the hungry wolves lunged towards him!

The barbarian leader's heart skipped a beat when he saw this scene. The huge sense of fear made him freeze in place, and a despair appeared on his face, "It's over, it's over..."

1