Chapter Thirteen
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sharp fangs exuded the threat of death, and a disgusting stench mixed with heavy breathing almost slapped directly on his face from the ferocious bloody mouth.

This is the wolf! One of the most terrifying hunters in this era, they are pack animals, but they are extremely cunning. The wolves led by the alpha wolf are simply an army that traverses the nature. They will choose their prey and then launch attacks in a planned way! You can even see the shadow of tactics from their every action and attack. Just thinking about it is enough to make people shudder, but unfortunately, another creature with these special features is called human!

"Ahhhhhh!!!" With a roar, Luo Ji moved, suppressing the unease and fear in his heart. The experience during this period has gradually taught him how to fight. He is an opportunist who fights with sharp insight and a flexible mind! And now, is a perfect opportunity!

Seeing the hungry wolf pounced on the tribal leader, Luo Ji suddenly exerted force, and the stone spear in his hand immediately pierced the hungry wolf's waist, copper head and iron tail tofu waist. Heard it too.

When the stone spear stabbed in, he didn't feel much resistance. Looking at the splash of blood and hearing the mourning in his ears, Luo Ji knew that he had succeeded! Seizing the opportunity, he succeeded in giving the hungry wolf a painful blow! The excitement that hit his consciousness at that moment made his heart beat faster. In the original world, he had never had his blood flow like this moment before!

"What's the matter? Did I accidentally become a fighting maniac?" With this thought in mind, Luo Ji, who was getting better and better, also became more and more comfortable in fighting. He didn't need to think about it. After he succeeded, he completely followed his instincts. At that time, only a tingling sound was heard, and the entrails of the hungry wolf were directly pulled out!

System prompt: Congratulations to player 'Luo Ji' for comprehending the skill 'Weakness Pursuit'.

Before he had time to ignore the system notification, the stench of wolf blood splattered all over Luo Ji, and before he could recover, a wolf howl suddenly sounded in his ear along with an unnatural beating of his right eyelid!

Luo Ji glanced out of the corner of his eye, and a bloody mouth suddenly appeared in his eyes! At that moment, he clearly felt the cruelty and cunning of the hungry wolf. He saw his flaws for a moment, and he rushed forward without hesitation, intending to bite his neck, and a strong sense of oppression directly hit him. On his forehead, it almost made him lose his ability to think.

His mind was blank, and the sound of heavy breathing was deafening. All this happened so fast that it was too late for him to react. At this critical moment, a roar exploded in his ear like a flat thunder!

"Get away from me!!!"

Before he could finish speaking, a stone axe that almost brought wind pressure between swings burst into Luo Ji's line of sight in an instant. There is no doubt that in his tribe, there is no one who can swing a stone axe with such power. There is no second one besides Rayong.

Driven by the huge force, Luo Yong's blow was like a thunderous strike. The moment the blade of the stone axe hit the hungry wolf's head, Luo Ji, who was less than five centimeters away from the wolf's head, clearly felt it. The air was surging, and there was a faint roar of 'boom rumble' in my ears, and then, in the next instant, only a 'bang' was heard, and the whole wolf head was blown up on the spot!

Although he knew that Luo Yong was born with divine power, this scene still shocked Luo Ji. Then, as if thinking of something, he hurriedly clicked on Luo Yong's attribute panel and glanced at it. Good guy, the effect of the skill of getting more and more brave is decisively triggered. Now, at this moment, Rayong's bravery has soared to the level of four stars!

Luo Ji, who had just escaped from the dead, didn't have the time to feel fortunate, and he didn't have time to take care of the barbarian leader he had rescued earlier. He said, "It's very embarrassing, isn't it?"

Hearing this, Luo Yong's expression was stunned for a moment, and then he nodded vigorously, "Suffocated!"

Faced with this straightforward answer, Luo Ji grinned, yes, Luo Yong is the type who is good at rushing into battle. Such passive defense is not suitable for him. This is clear from the annoyed expression on his face. feeling.

"Then go ahead!"

"what?"

"Have you seen the wolf with its tail up?" Luo Ji pointed to the distance, "That should be the alpha wolf of this wolf pack, it is the one who is directing the pack to fight, rush up to kill it! It can be done! ?"

"Yes!" Luo Yong gave this answer without thinking, but then hesitantly appeared on his face, "But your safety, patriarch..."

Under this circumstance, Luo Yong, who had over 100 loyalty, unsurprisingly put Luo Ji's safety first, rather than coveting his momentary refreshment.

"Don't worry, I'm not that weak! And..." Luo Ji grinned, then waved his hand, "The warriors of my tribe are all here, answer me! Can these wolves hurt me?!"

This question caused the blood of the tribal warriors who were guarding Luo Ji to boil, and they all roared, "No way!"

"Swear to protect the patriarch!"

"If you want to hurt the patriarch, step on my body first!!"

"Kill them all! Kill them all!!"

"Hahaha! Well said, this is the warrior of our tribe!" At this moment, Luo Yong only felt that a fighting spirit was burning in his chest, and the strong heartbeat sounded like a war drum. With a wave of the axe, he rushed out on the spot!

"Go away, go away, go away!!!" At this moment, Luo Yong, who turned into an offensive, was like a mad tiger, and the tiger descended the mountain, unstoppable! That violent aura constantly stimulated the surrounding hungry wolves, causing them to let out a low roar.

As the target he locked, the wolf's fur exploded on the spot, and its instinct was sounding the crisis alarm madly. Dangerous aura like a beast! Taking two steps back, the alpha wolf who was leading the pack had a hint of retreat at this moment.

However, it's too late! Because the humanoid beast named Rayong had already rushed in front of it!

The instinctive reaction caused the alpha wolf to instantly open its bloody mouth and bite towards Luo Yong, who was rushing up. Facing such a battle, not only did he not panic, but he laughed wildly, "Good luck! Die! Bar!!"

Without retreating, he is confident that his offensive is faster than that of the alpha wolf! The almost brute force accompanied by two swinging stone axes, before the bloody mouth bit him, the fatal blow directly crushed the Alpha Wolf, killing it instantly!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"At this moment, he stepped on the corpse of the head wolf, and the blood-soaked Rayong stood on the top of the snow hill, and let out his own roar wantonly, declaring his victory!

1