Chapter Fourteen
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The roar declaring victory resounded throughout the entire battlefield. With the death of the alpha wolf, the wolves that had lost their command suffered successive setbacks, and their offensive was already chaotic and could only be dispersed one after another.

"We won! We won!!" At this moment, the tribal warriors who were guarding Luo Ji's side cheered after experiencing the pressure of death, vented their inner emotions, and thoroughly enjoyed the defeat. The joy of wolves.

On the other hand, the expressions of the barbarian tribe were completely sluggish. The eyes that looked at Rayong looked as if they were looking at a monster.

They still can't believe their eyes, and the barbarian leader's mood is extremely complicated at this moment.

However, as the first hero of this battle, Luo Yong was not too engrossed in his victory. After a short period of venting his emotions with an angry roar, he immediately rushed back to Luo Ji's place with the corpse of the alpha wolf. around.

Looking at the number one general under his hand, Luo Ji's mouth curled up involuntarily. He was obviously very satisfied. Then, he waved his hand, and the tribal warriors who were cheering at this moment were understanding. After realizing what Luo Ji meant, they all stopped, yes, they remembered, this battle is not over yet.

Feeling the line of sight that fell on him, the barbarian leader's heart tightened, and even the expression of the barbarian under his hand was also stiff, and they almost forgot that they had escaped from death. The two tribes were still the same. O enemy!

Clenching the big wooden club in his hand, the barbarian leader subconsciously took two steps back. Looking at the group of warriors from the enemy tribe in front of him, he couldn't help but feel bitter in his heart, how could he fight? Let alone Luo Yong, who is almost like a humanoid monster, even this clan chief who looks gentle and not strong, is not easy to mess with, just now Luo Ji stabbed the hungry wolf with a spear. Then the scene of pulling out the internal organs, he still vividly remembers it.

As if seeing through the other party's mind, Luo Ji waved his hand, "For the sake of everyone joining forces to fight the wolves just now, I'll give you two choices..."

While speaking, Luo Ji changed his words slightly, then reached out and patted Luo Yong on the shoulder, "This is the number one warrior of our tribe, I will give you a heads-up chance, who can defeat Rayong in a one-on-one situation, I'll let your entire tribe go."

Hearing the first choice, the barbarian leader's facial muscles twitched on the spot, let alone one-on-one, even if it was two-on-one, or even three-on-one, he was not sure, and at the same time he couldn't bear it. Zhu scolded secretly, "A ghost can beat this monster!"

Faced with this first choice, none of the dozen or so barbarian warriors made a sound. After all, the strength that Luo Yong showed just now was too frightening, and no one thought that he might be the opponent of that monster.

In response, Luo Ji laughed secretly, and then said his second choice unhurriedly, "The second choice, put down the weapons in your hands and surrender to me!"

There is no doubt that this is his purpose. How can there be any reason to spit out the meat that is in his mouth? As for the previous one, it was clear that it was a dead end, but he didn't realize that someone in it would be Rayong's opponent.

Hearing the second option proposed by Luo Ji, the barbarian tribesmen were not too surprised. In this era, it is normal for a powerful tribe to annex a weaker tribe. In an instant, many of them were secretly relieved, unless there was some deep hatred, or else, who would mind joining a more powerful tribe?

"Huh--" With a long breath, the barbarian leader silently released the hand that was holding the weapon. At this moment, his mood was a little complicated. The heavy wooden club fell directly into the snow, but It also made everyone breathe a sigh of relief.

After the barbarian leader made a choice with his own actions, the barbarians behind him also put down their weapons and expressed their surrender to Luo Ji.

System prompt: Congratulations to the player 'Luo Ji' for successfully subduing the first barbarian tribe, gaining 300 civilization points and 5 military points.

System prompt: Do you want to keep the barbarian tribe here?

In this regard, Luo Ji did not hesitate to choose whether to keep this tribe for what? This place needs water, water, and food. At a glance, in addition to the snow, only the woods not far away can be counted as wood resources. Other than that, there are no resources. The location is simply not good. General poor.

Besides, the reason why he brought people over in such a hurry to take down this tribe is to increase the population and labor force for the Mingjing tribe? Where can there be surplus population labor to maintain the second tribe? It's too early for him to build a branch city.

He motioned Luo Jin to bring a few people to count the remaining population of this tribe. Before, the women and children in this tribe had been hiding in the tents and did not come out. They were relatively lucky to avoid the casualty problem. After counting the number of people, count the savages There were forty-seven people in total, more than their Mirror Tribe.

Taking the corpses of those hungry wolves with them in a victorious attitude, the group set off in a mighty manner towards the Mingjing tribe. On the way back, Luo Ji, who had nothing to do, looked at the attribute panels of the forty-seven people one by one. , mainly to confirm the loyalty of these people, this is very important, if there are any of them with particularly low loyalty, then he must pay attention to it, his tribe is just starting, but it can't stand too much accident.

However, with the default ten-point loyalty bonus of his 'ruler' talent, it wouldn't be too horrible to see, and it is indeed the case. Forty-seven people, each of whom has a loyalty of more than seventy-five points. There are even about a quarter of people who have reached eighty points.

What surprised Luo Ji was that the barbarian leader's loyalty was the highest, reaching 84 points. After thinking about it carefully, this was probably because he had saved his life from the hungry wolf. Bar?

But at the same time, there are some things that make him a little regretful. For example, among the forty-seven people, no potential stocks with a growth limit of four stars were found at all, which made Luo Ji wonder if his luck was in It ran out two days ago.

However, this level of small regret, for Luo Ji, a little bit of loss is over, and it won't make him struggle for too long. With that time, it is better to think about the arrangements and development in the future. Just starting out, it is no exaggeration to say that there are still many things that he needs to worry about!

1