Chapter 15
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before passing through the forest in front of him, the cheers of the tribesmen reached Luo Ji's ears. In order to prepare everyone psychologically, he asked Luo Jin to rush back to the tribe as quickly as possible to report the news. At the same time, he also asked them to prepare the herbs and water needed to treat the wound. In this battle, many soldiers were injured. As a valuable fighting force, he did not want anyone to die from the wound infection and inflammation.

In this way, after briefly responding to the cheers of the people, Luo Ji, who returned to the tribe, quickly motioned for the wounded soldiers to line up to clean up their wounds.

As for the uninjured women and children, he chose an open space for them, asked them to set up tent camps in this open space, and asked the people in the tribe who were temporarily free to help each other, which was considered to promote each other. I hope that these new members can quickly integrate into their tribe and gain a wave of loyalty at the same time.

After almost all the things that need to be explained, Luo Ji, who can breathe a sigh of relief for the time being, can finally find a place to drink water and take a rest. By the way, he will check his attribute panel again. If he remembers correctly, he was fighting before. , he seems to have acquired a new skill.

He clicked on the attribute panel, glanced at the sight, and the data of the new skill soon came into his sight...

Weakness Pursuit (Passive): At the moment of hitting the enemy's weakness, there is a 30% chance to perform a second chase (this talent is affected by "Courage")

Looking at this skill, and recalling the previous battle, Luo Ji's eyes suddenly flashed a glimpse of understanding, "I said why it came so suddenly at that time, so that's what happened."

Thinking back carefully, he had stabbed the hungry wolf in the waist and abdomen with a spear before, and then the sudden attack was like an antelope hanging on its horns, and there was no trace of it. Luo Ji didn't think he had the skills and fighting consciousness. Now It seemed that the effect of this weak pursuit was decisively triggered.

At the same time, after the previous battle, he also had a rough assessment of the star rating of various attributes. In short, one star is a weak chicken, two stars are ordinary, three stars are excellent, and four stars are already One side is strong, and five-star is no surprise that it is a top-level existence!

According to this evaluation standard, his 3-star upper limit of bravery does not seem to be too scum. After raising to 3-star, with the skills of chasing weak points, his combat effectiveness should be quite impressive. Insurance is also good.

Thinking of this, Luo Ji immediately changed his growth path. Sure enough, he couldn't give up the growth in the early stage of bravery, and it was better to practice.

Apart from that, there seems to be no change in my attribute panel. Although I have obtained five military points, the military points now add up to six points, which is four points away from raising the 'weapon polishing' to level one. It is estimated that Have to toss for a while.

"Speaking of which, I learned a skill in the battle just now. Would it be possible for other people in the tribe to also learn the skill?" With this thought in mind, Luo Ji's first thought was Luo Yong. Looking at it, Rayong should have acquired a lot of experience. Just when he was about to find Rayong and check the opponent's skill panel, the barbarian leader who had just cleaned the wound came to him by accident.

"What's up?"

"Uh, that patriarch..." After all, the two sides were enemies before, and he suddenly changed his name to 'patriarch'. He was obviously not quite used to it. He hesitated for a long time before clarifying the matter, "I heard from the tribe The others seem to have a thing called a 'name'..."

"Oh, this." Luo Ji knew it in his heart. He had only proposed the concept of a name yesterday, but it was unexpectedly popularized in their tribe. reason.

At this moment, people with names are just like children who got new toys. They keep their names on their lips all the time, and they don't forget to bring each other's names when they say anything casually. , and shouted so loudly that the new recruits couldn't even notice it. This situation really made Luo Ji feel a little bit dumbfounded, but it didn't matter. It's back to normal.

"Luo Jin, come here!"

Hearing the call of the patriarch, Luo Jin, who was bragging about his heroic deeds with a little girl in the tribe, ran over suddenly.

Afterwards, Luo Ji patted the barbarian leader on the shoulder, "Everyone will be their own from now on. I still have something to do. Tell them about the 'name'."

"Okay." Luo Jin responded quite simply.

Before leaving, Luo Ji didn't forget to open Luo Jin's attribute panel and glanced at it. There was no change in the attribute panel. In the status column, there was an additional state of 'high morale', which reminded Luo Ji that he still Have to find time to study the issue of 'morale'.

The battle situation was so tense before that he completely forgot about it. Now that he thinks about it, Luo Ji can't help but pat his forehead in annoyance. There are really too many things for him to worry about, but this one Anyway, it's not particularly urgent. Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, find an opportunity to experiment.

Luo Ji thought about it, and quickly found Luo Yong who was grinding the two stone axes. Without disturbing him, he directly opened the attribute panel to take a look. At this time, Luo Yong, Yongwu had fallen back to the normal three-star, but That's not the point, the point is the skill bar!

His gaze moved all the way down, and the moment he swept to the skill bar, Luo Ji's expression brightened, Luo Yong had indeed acquired a new skill!

Single-handedly (passive): In battle, with itself as the center, if there is no friendly army within 100 meters in diameter, the overall combat power is increased by 60% (this skill is affected by "Courage").

Looking at this concise and clear skill introduction, the expression on Luo Ji's face changed and changed, and finally showed a mixed look of entanglement. To be honest, Luo Yong's new skill was really subtle to him.

The battles over the past few days have made Luo Ji very clearly aware that this is not a world where a fierce general can start the 'Unparalleled Mowing' mode.

At that time, the reason why Luo Yong was able to break through the siege of the wolves and kill the alpha wolf was mainly because the wolves were very evacuated in order to surround them, which gave Luo Yong a chance to break through. Such an order would be issued, but such a move was risky after all, and there was no other way but to do it at the time.

But this is just a special case. When fighting other tribes in the future, it's okay to say that there are only dozens of enemies on the opposite side, but what if there are hundreds or even thousands? In the face of such a number of enemies, even if Luo Yong soared to the four-star rush, it would be no return, and Luo Ji would not take that kind of risk with the number one general under his command. Skills seem a bit useless.

1