Chapter 16
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After adjusting the mentality, there is nothing else to do today. After they helped the new members set up the tent camp, it was almost dark.

Although the population has more than doubled, due to the hunting of a lot of wild wolves and so many wolf meat, it is obvious that everyone does not need to go hungry for this evening meal, not to mention that the person in charge of fishing is down today. The harvest was also quite rich. Although everyone was born with their hands, they still caught seven fish.

Moreover, among the seven fish, it seems that there are two new species. Although Luo Ji did not see it with his own eyes, he heard the system prompt. While accepting six production points, the two new species also successfully made the 'fishing industry' 'Development plus two, so the 'Fisheries' development has accumulated three points.

Luo Ji decisively opened the attribute panel, and spent another seven points to upgrade the 'fishing' to the first level. The development of the first-level 'fishing' can increase their tribe's fishing success rate and efficiency by 10% each! The effect is undoubtedly quite direct.

As for the disposal and distribution of the seven fish, Luo Ji waved his hand, "It's all cooked!"

Such a large Mingjing Lake is next to it, and the effect of the natural wonder itself provides them with a 20% fishery development bonus, which means that the development of their tribe's fishery development will be very fast, and they are afraid of not being able to catch fish in the future?

Besides, this is a good opportunity to gain loyalty. From Luo Ji's point of view, a loyalty of more than 70 points is still not enough to reassure him, and there is still the possibility of defecting at any time. It is a basic good citizen.

However, what he didn't know was that if his idea was known to other players of "Rise of Civilization", he would definitely spit out a mouthful of blood.

Under normal circumstances, after other players attack the next enemy tribe and then annex the population of that tribe, these newly joined populations can have 70 loyalty points, they are already thankful, but the reality is the vast majority. There are only more than 60 points. By the way, if you are under 60, you have hatred value. Eighty points of loyalty is the bottom line? This is simply a luxury!

Therefore, for other players, it is a big problem to maintain the internal stability of their own tribe and avoid rebellion in their own tribe during the novice stage. Even many players have suffered from low loyalty among the tribe's internal population. After several betrayals, before he had time to rise, he went directly to extinction.

A talent like Luo Ji's ability to directly increase the loyalty of all the subjects by 10 is enough to make them jealous to the point of wanting to kill.

As night fell, the smell of food wafted through the tribe, and the barbarians who had joined the tribe and had not had enough to eat for several days subconsciously swallowed their saliva.

Luo Ji is determined to gain loyalty this time, and naturally he won't make any difference. In this age where the living environment is harsh and everyone can't get enough to eat, it's hard to say that it's hard to gain loyalty, but it's easy to say no. Simple, under normal circumstances, you only need to give them a bite to eat, and then provide a relatively stable haven. Most of the loyalty is not low, but it is not easy to achieve these two points.

Luo Ji obviously belongs to the lucky category. At the beginning of the game, he discovered the two-star wonder of Mingjing Lake. While earning a civilization point, he also obtained fish resources quite easily. Under this premise, as long as he himself Don't die, this whole tribe will not fall into the dilemma of running out of food.

He motioned everyone to distribute the roasted wolf meat and boiled fish soup. The barbarians who had just joined them obviously did not expect to receive such a treat when they first arrived, and it was still so rich.

The days they used to have one meal but no next meal, and each meal was not full, were nothing compared to now. The scene in front of them was so beautiful, so beautiful that they felt a sense of unreality. It wasn't until the aroma of the food continuously penetrated into their nostrils and stimulated their sense of smell that at this moment, they completely confirmed that these were all true!

Looking at the happy faces of the tribesmen eating wolf meat, Luo Ji was in a complicated mood. Just looking at the expressions, he felt that they were not eating the same thing at all.

Of course, he also knows that for the tribesmen, it is already a very happy thing to be able to eat meat. Who would dislike this wolf meat, which is sour and hard to bite?

Resisting the urge to spit out the large piece of wolf meat in his mouth that he had chewed for a long time without chewing it, Luo Ji swallowed it, and then hurriedly drank two big mouthfuls of fish soup. The meat is enough for him to digest all night...

In a short period of time, he has no interest in taking another bite. After eating too much, he is afraid of indigestion. Today is also a tired day. He plans to go to bed early, and greeted everyone, indicating that they should not relax during the night vigil. After being careless, Luo Ji got into his tent.

He was speechless all night, and the next morning, Luo Ji stretched out of the tent. He woke up quite early today, and the system reminder that he gained civilization points every day perfectly served as an alarm clock for him here.

As for what he was going to do today, he had already thought about it before going to bed yesterday. He continued to dig bait and make fishing nets. Naturally, the development of fishery was a must. In addition, stone spears and stone axes had to be made more. The number of soldiers has also increased, and the newly recruited soldiers have to upgrade their weapons.

Of course, weapons must be given priority to soldiers with a loyalty of more than 80. After all, the concept of distributing weapons and distributing food is completely different, and the loyalty is less than 80, so let's take it slow.

In addition, Luo Ji also picked out the tribal warriors with the 'old hunter' skills, and then stuffed a few more people in as helpers, so that they formed a hunting team. The hunting team is specially responsible for hunting and providing meat for the tribe.

After that, he distributed a few stone axes to the newly arrived warriors with a loyalty of more than 80, and asked them to go to the tribe to cut some trees and come back. The previous tribe camp was too defenseless. Tribal attack, the risk is too great.

Luo Ji planned to cut down some more trees. While clearing a circle of living space near Mingjing Lake, he would turn the cut trees into stakes to surround the entire Mingjing tribe and form a defensive circle. The safety index can obviously rise a lot.

1