Chapter 17
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day had just begun. After everyone worked for a while, they were soon called back for breakfast. Compared with yesterday’s dinner, the breakfast was relatively simple, so each person shared a bowl of boiled bone soup, but it was originally barbaric. The expressions of the members of the human tribe are still extremely complicated. This tribe actually eats two meals a day, which is extravagant! The extravagance of Tai Te Niang!

But it is undeniable that after drinking a bowl of fragrant hot soup on this cold winter morning, their spirits are much better, and for the Mingjing tribe, after eating this breakfast, this Genius has officially begun.

The members of the hunting team responsible for hunting and the logging team responsible for felling trees have started their work in full spirit, and there are obviously more than these two things to do today.

After drinking the last sip of hot soup in the bowl, Luo Ji wiped the corner of his mouth and called Luo Jin over first, "I have an important task for you today."

As soon as he heard that it was an important task, Luo Jin's whole body suddenly became enthusiastic, and he quickly patted his chest and said, "Patriarch, please do whatever you want."

"I'll transfer two of you later. You form a reconnaissance team. I want you to find out all the terrain around you, and then draw it as a map and bring it back." As a hobby of strategy games How could Luo Ji not be aware of the importance of maps and vision? And these tasks are obviously going to fall on the scouts.

However, in Luo Jin's common sense, there is obviously no concept of 'map'. Luo Ji was also mentally prepared for this, and quickly spread out a light brown animal skin that had been prepared a long time ago, "You are optimistic. ."

While speaking, Luo Ji picked up a branch with the thickness of a chopstick and dipped it in the juice of a plant mashed next to it. This plant was accidentally discovered when he was instructing the tribesmen to help build a tent camp yesterday. Strong dyeing effect, in this era without pen and ink, the sap of this plant is obviously used by him as ink and dye.

Quickly drew a small oval circle on the middle of the hide with a branch stained with juice, "This circle represents Mingjing Lake..."

After finishing speaking, Luo Ji quickly drew a few rather rudimentary small houses beside Mingjing Lake, "This represents our tribe, and our tribe is surrounded by woods..."

While speaking, Luo Ji drew some tree-shaped patterns on the periphery, and then circled a piece to represent that the whole area was a forest area. While he was drawing these patterns, the sound of the system sounded in his mind. sounded.

System prompt: Congratulations to the player 'Luo Ji' for triggering the cultural item 'Cartography', obtaining 100 civilization points and 2 cultural points.

Luo Ji looked calm at the system prompts in his mind, obviously he had expected it. At this moment, his attention was more on Luo Jin. Facing his simple and clear operation, Luo Jin understood it very well. Quick, after all, his own intelligence limit has four stars, it is impossible to understand this.

While showing Luo Jin how to draw a map, Luo Ji also came up with the concept of 'southeast, northwest', which is not difficult to explain. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west. After one point, the entire concept of direction will naturally become clear, and in the time period when the position of the sun cannot be confirmed, the direction position can also be judged by observing the tree rings.

After handing all these simple and practical knowledge to Luo Jin, Luo Ji handed over all the maps, branches and dyes in his hand, and then asked, "I have already painted this part of the tribe, and then I will move on to the surrounding areas. It is up to you to carry out investigation and then draw it on this map, if there is anything you don’t understand, please bring it up quickly.”

"No! Guaranteed to complete the mission!"

Hearing Luo Jin's firm and confident tone, Luo Ji nodded in satisfaction, then quickly found two warriors who were quite clever and had three stars in the upper limit of bravery, and gave each of them a stone. After the spear was used as a weapon, the first reconnaissance team of the Der Spiegel tribe was born here.

After all, he is going to explore outside. Luo Jin's valiant value is limited to two stars, and the risk is obviously too great.

After watching the reconnaissance team set off, Luo Ji did not rush to check his attribute panel, but called the old man of their tribe. The very leisurely old man has always been very attentive about naming things, and even a little bit of fun, and named himself Zhao He.

As the oldest old man in the tribe, I have to say that Zhao He has quite a lot of skills, although most of these skills are useless. For example, fighting skills, with the increase of age, Zhao He's skills Brave has almost been unable to maintain a star, and has basically entered a state of no combat power, and as the combat power continues to decline, the combat skills will naturally be useless.

However, there are also a lot of life skills. From Luo Ji's point of view, Zhao He's most useful passive skill is 'Basic Herb Recognition'.

In this era when medical development is basically zero, Luo Ji realized the importance of this skill the moment he saw it. Everything is difficult at the beginning, and their tribe's medical development depends on this! Definitely pass on this passive skill of herbal identification!

To this end, Luo Ji specially found five tribesmen whose intelligence limit reached three stars, and asked them to follow Zhao He to pick herbs nearby. The three-star-capped warrior is specifically responsible for protecting their safety, which is enough to show how much he attaches importance to medical care.

Of course, while explaining this matter, Luo Ji also added some content about the surname system. 's surname, and then triggered the system prompt without any accident, the development project 'surname system' grew +2, and gained two culture points and a little civilization point.

Luo Ji, who had given out a lot of tasks early in the morning, stretched hard. Just when he was going to find a place to drink water and rest for a while, Luo Yong found him quite unexpectedly.

Looking at Luo Yong who was hesitating and hesitating, Luo Ji couldn't help but flash a hint of surprise in his eyes, "What's wrong?"

"Patriarch, don't you have any tasks for me?" Luo Yong scratched his hair in embarrassment as he spoke. In the past, he would lead people to do things like hunting, but today Luo Ji However, he said that the hunting team will be responsible for all hunting in the future. There is no problem in itself, but the point is that the hunting team did not add him!

Seeing that the logging team was in full swing cutting down trees, the hunting team also went out to hunt, and all those in charge of fishing started working on the ice lake. Even that kid Luo Jin took his reconnaissance team out to scout the terrain, and The women and children are either weaving fishing nets or digging bait, and they come and go, and it feels like he is all alone!

After a short period of recovery, Luo Ji obviously came to his senses, only to hear him laugh, then patted Luo Yong on the shoulder and pulled him aside, "You are the number one warrior of our tribe, your current chief The task is to protect everyone's safety and improve their own strength, and..."

While speaking, Luo Ji glanced at the direction of their tribe's new population camp, and then lowered his voice a little, "After all, they have just joined in, and although they will be their own people in the future, they can't relax in a short time, understand. ?"

The meaning of Luo Ji's words is obvious. Luo Yong is not an idiot. After hearing these words, his whole expression immediately became serious, and then he nodded seriously, "I understand, Patriarch."

1