Chapter 18
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luo Ji wasn't joking about what he said just now. Although the meal last night made him gain a lot of loyalty, there are still some people whose loyalty has not reached 80. Therefore, for this newly recruited population , Luo Ji still wasn't completely at ease, so naturally he had to be a little bit guarded, lest the extreme of happiness turn into sadness.

After appeasing Rayong, this time, he could finally rest for a while, sat down by the fire, scooped himself a bowl of hot water from the pot of boiling water, and then sorted out the next steps in his mind. The thing to do, while quickly clicking on his property panel, he intends to confirm the 'cartography' item that he had triggered earlier.

Quickly click on the cultural development. The cultural points are the most points he has now besides the civilization points. Luo Ji has been very depressed before. Why is there only one 'surname system' item in this column that he can produce and sell himself. , and nothing else more practical, and now it's finally a cartography.

Cartography (Level 0): The efficiency of drawing various blueprints is increased by 10%. With the corresponding blueprints, the success rate of making corresponding items, equipment and props is increased by 10%.

Looking at the bonus effect of this 'cartography', Luo Ji's eyes suddenly lit up. I don't know the specific use of improving the efficiency of drawing various drawings, but the success rate bonus at the back is obviously very useful. !

And after thinking about it carefully, Luo Ji also found it very reasonable. For example, if he wants to make a piece of equipment, he must first draw a design drawing. On the drawing, he clearly draws the structure of the entire equipment and the structure of important parts. Once the thoughts are straightened out, and then you start to make this device, there is no doubt that the success rate will definitely increase.

On the other hand, if you start to make it based on a general idea in your mind, you will inevitably encounter difficulties in the middle, and the success rate will definitely be much lower. Simply put, it is the difference between planning and not planning.

Taking a look at the remaining points of cultural development, there are 16 points, which is still sufficient. I will decisively consume 10 points of culture points and 100 points of civilization points, and then upgrade this cartography item to the first level.

After the upgrade, Luo Ji didn't rush to draw the blueprints, because he didn't have a good idea of ​​what equipment and props to build next, and he couldn't make things that were too complicated. After all, he didn't learn this. , I'd better follow the original plan and finish today's work.

With a few new fishing nets made by the women, Luo Ji walked on the frozen lake. While inspecting everyone's fishing work, he also planned to find a few places to open a few new ice holes.

I don't know if the 'fishing' project, which was upgraded to the first level, played a role. There was already a live fish caught in the wooden basin beside him, and even one of them had caught a third fish. Luo Ji was really surprised, and after taking a closer look, he suddenly remembered. .

Wasn't the middle-aged man who caught three fish in such a short period of time the first designated fisherman? This man caught the first carp. According to his experience, he was probably the most experienced fisherman.

"By the way, I don't think I've seen his attribute panel yet..." Squatting next to the ice surface all day without moving is also a physical exercise. The physical exhaustion from morning to night makes this man in these few days. Tianji basically went back to the tent to sleep after dinner, and most of the time he confirmed the tribe member's attribute panel was at night. Check this person's panel properties.

While thinking about it, Luo Ji casually opened the man's attribute panel, and in the next second, his heart twitched uncontrollably on the spot, "Damn! What the hell am I doing?"

At this moment, a string of quite astonishing data was displayed in front of his eyes so bluntly...

Name: none

Sex: Male

Age: 31

Status: calm

Loyalty: 96

Bravery: ★★

Intelligence: ★★☆☆

Spirit: ★★★☆

Stamina: ★★★☆

Command: ★★☆☆

Talent: Unmoving as a mountain: His calm character will not be easily shaken in any state, and the 'morale value' of the soldiers under his command will never drop below 60. When participating in the defense of the city, as the defender, all the soldiers under his command will not fall below 60. The combat power is increased by 20%, and the morale of all enemies on the siege side has a 20% chance to drop by one level (this talent is directly affected by 'command').

Although there are only two stars for bravery, the four growth caps of intelligence, spirit, endurance, and command have all reached the level of four stars! It is currently the highest comprehensive growth limit of all his subjects! Coupled with the talent of 'moving like a mountain', this is a proper defender of the city!

However, at this time, Luo Ji had the urge to hit a wall and die, and he didn't dare to look down, even though he had already seen it...

I saw that on the skill bar below the talent, an unusually eye-catching, yet full of life skill icon was displayed, fishing...

A dignified general-level character, because of his negligence, he actually became a fisherman. He also learned the 'fishing' skill. Luo Ji wanted to cry without tears. At the same time, he was also a little worried. Understand, what if such a dying character with a comprehensive growth cattle is abolished because of this life-filled fishing skill?

Before he could think about it, Luo Ji shoved the fishing net directly into the hand of the man next to him, and then dragged his defending general to the shore, come on! I can't catch fish anymore, what if I learn a life skill again? This skill tree must not be crooked again!

"Patriarch, did I do something wrong?"

The other party's calm and deep voice sounded behind him. From this voice alone, Luo Ji could already feel the calmness that came out of his bones.

Although this man was a little strange about the fact that he was suddenly pulled away by Luo Ji, he didn't panic at all, which made Luo Ji even more annoyed. Why didn't he find out sooner?

He decided that he would definitely find an opportunity to look at all the fallen people one by one again! In case another general was overlooked by him and ended up being a peasant, fisherman or something, he wouldn't have to vomit blood and vomit to death?

After coming back to his senses, feeling the suspicious gaze of the other party, Luo Ji felt that he needed a reason, or an explanation, and thought about it, and then he fell into a deep entanglement...

It was you who let the other party fish before, but now you suddenly tell him that you are not the material for fishing, and that you are suitable to be a city defender! It always felt like something was wrong.

After struggling for a long time, Luo Ji, who was a little nervous in the end, suddenly shook his head vigorously, and he figured it out, or in other words, he realized, "My patriarch, do I need a reason to change positions for the people of my tribe?

1