Chapter Nineteen
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"My dignified patriarch, do I still need a reason to change positions for the people of my tribe?" With this thought in mind, Luo Ji felt that his whole person was much more relaxed, and then said with a serious face, "You did nothing wrong, only However, I feel that you are more suitable to be a warrior who protects the safety of the tribe."

"Me? To be a warrior?" The middle-aged man flashed incredulousness in his eyes. "But patriarch, I don't have excellent fighting ability, let alone Rayong. It is estimated that any warrior in the tribe can easily defeat me."

In the end, even the middle-aged man who has always been quite calm, couldn't help but flash a trace of depression in his eyes. In this era of supremacy of strength, his weak fighting power undoubtedly hit a man hard. of self-esteem.

Hearing this, Luo Ji waved his hand indifferently, "You are different from Luo Yong, your fighting ability is not reflected in the charge, you are suitable for leading everyone to fight together."

Two-star valor, but he doesn't even have any combat skills. When it comes to fighting, Luo Ji feels that he can beat him, but the problem is that his specialty is not there. He is a commanding type who is suitable for the rear Talent!

In the past, there were only a few warriors in the tribe. There was no strategy for everyone to fight, and no command was needed. Naturally, there was no room for commanding talents. However, this situation came to this world from him and became this From the moment of the tribe's patriarch, it was different!

The intelligence, spirit, stamina, and command of the four-star cap is already a very perverted panel. If Brave adds another star, Luo Ji feels that his opponent will call the police in the future.

As a person with a four-star intelligence cap, even if he only has two stars now, it does not mean that he is an idiot. After hearing Luo Ji's words, a thought flashed in the middle-aged man's eyes, and then, There was a hint of hope in his tone, "I, can I really?"

"I said yes, you will definitely be able to!" Luo Ji's tone was extremely firm after reading the panel. He is also a top five-star commander. Sometimes, simple actions can make a difference to his own. The warriors under his command and the people of the tribe had a clear influence. At this moment, his firm tone undoubtedly greatly encouraged the self-confidence of the middle-aged man, and made his fighting spirit ignited a little spark again!

"All in all, you should train with Luo Yong first. Although you are good at commanding battles, you also need to practice your own strength. I will organize a training plan for you later." After speaking, Luo seemed to remember something. Ji suddenly asked again, "By the way, you don't seem to have a name yet?"

"Well, I haven't had time to do it." The middle-aged man seemed to realize something, and there was a hint of excitement on his face, but at the same time he was a little uncertain.

"How about I get you one?"

When this sentence came out of Luo Ji's mouth, the middle-aged man clearly felt his heart beat twice, "But, but this name..."

Although the words were not finished, his meaning was obvious, that is, the name given by Luo Ji already represented the highest honor of their tribe, and what did he do? He only caught a few fish, why does he have this name? At the same time who will be convinced of him?

Seeing the middle-aged man's concern, Luo Ji smiled and patted him on the shoulder, "You need a chance to prove yourself, I'll give you a name, but when it will be made public is up to you."

Just as Luo Ji could see his worries, the middle-aged man also understood what Luo Ji was saying. His slow breathing was obviously quickened at this moment. This was a wonderful feeling, which made him clearly Feeling Luo Ji's trust in him, the man in front of him whom he respects from the bottom of his heart is now firmly believing that he can prove himself and respond to his expectations!

Looking at the middle-aged man whose composure was completely broken, Luo Ji's mouth curled slightly. Just now, he checked the middle-aged man's attribute panel again. full value!

At the same time, Luo Ji also said the name he had long thought of, "Zhao Pan! From now on, your name will be Zhao Pan."

"Zhao Pan?"

"Yes, Zhao Pan." Luo Ji nodded seriously, he didn't let Zhao Pan have the same surname as himself, after all, he never felt that his surname was anything special. 'This surname is just one of the very common public surnames, and there is nothing special about it. Besides, with his surname, wouldn't it become Luo Pan? Luo Pan, a compass? If this name is placed in the original world, it will definitely be molested by others. Resolutely reject it!

Before Zhao Pan could react, Luo Ji explained it himself, "The word "pan" means rock. I hope your will can be as tenacious and hard as a rock! Don't let me down."

"Patriarch, I will definitely not let you down!" He said these words loudly and forcefully, because his emotions were so excited that his entire face turned red, and the urge in his heart to prove himself had never been seen before. It's been as strong as this moment! That's right, he has to prove himself, he has to respond to the expectations of the patriarch, and prove that the patriarch has not misunderstood!

"Well, I'm looking forward to your performance." After encouraging Zhao Pan a little more, Luo Ji hurried back to his tent, opened his friend list, and opened the chat window with Gao Su. Wrong, about skills, he planned to send a message to ask Gao Su directly.

I have said before that sending a message costs civilization points, and a message needs to consume ten civilization points, and it is quite absurd with a character limit, but he has earned a lot of civilization points now, plus another In an extraordinary period, it is related to a general under his command, not to mention dozens or hundreds of civilization points, even if it is a few thousand, he will never frown!

After rationalizing his thoughts, he quickly explained the situation on his side in a succinct and clear manner, and then clicked "Send Message". Luo Ji originally thought that Gao Su's reply would have to wait for a while. Although he was too impatient, he could only suppress that impatience and do something else to distract him.

However, what he didn't expect was that Gao Su's reply came unexpectedly fast. After he sent the message, it took about a minute or so before the other party's reply was sent. Luo Ji hurriedly opened the message and took a look. , when he saw the content, the corner of his eyes twitched on the spot...

"..."

That's right, that guy Gao Su just sent a '...', and through these three little points, he fully expressed his understanding of how someone threw a talent with the potential of a great general into fishing, and also a special mother I am speechless about the 'fishing' skill, in other words, are your mother-in-law teasing me?

1