Chapter 20
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As an old player who was definitely more senior than Luo Ji, Gao Su obviously had a lot of civilization points, and he didn't care much about the points consumed by sending messages.

But the problem is that Luo Ji is in a hurry! Where can I watch his little bit? Just when he was about to send another message to tell the guy to stop talking nonsense and answer his question quickly, Gao Su's second message was already sent ahead.

"After developing the military and unlocking the 'Military Academy' project, you can spend military points and civilization points to wash skills. However, after the skills are washed, the new skills obtained are also random, and the more the same skill is washed, the more the consumption will be The bigger it is, it will increase exponentially, you should not toss it now, no matter what"

The reply was suddenly interrupted here, apparently reaching the word limit. The second message from Gao Su was quickly sent over, followed by the previous content, "Whether it's building a 'military academy' or washing skills, it's for you. For a newcomer, it is a waste of money and labor, and it is easy to go bankrupt if you are not careful, and you can slowly toss this matter when you develop it later."

"As for the number of skills, it's very simple. Look at the star rating. For example, if your bravery reaches three stars, then you can comprehend three skills that are affected by 'valor', and so on. The rest are the same."

"So that's it." Luo Ji was secretly relieved, no matter what, he could just wash his skills, "If I remember correctly, the 'fishing' skill should be affected by 'stamina', and the early effects should not be affected. Big."

However, since they had already started talking, Luo Ji would just take this opportunity to ask all the things that he still didn't understand.

Thinking of this, Luo Ji immediately sent another message over, "Is there any bonus effect on 'morale'?"

This time, Gao Su didn't talk nonsense, and the reply was quite straightforward, "The highest morale value is 100 points, 60 points is the qualifying line, there is no gain or debuff effect, and if it reaches 60 points or more, you will get In a state of 'high morale', each point of morale will receive a 1% bonus to combat power, which lasts until 80 points."

"And after the morale value rises to 81, the status will be upgraded to 'imposing like a rainbow', and each morale value will get a 2% combat power bonus, and once the morale value reaches 100 full points, The status will be upgraded to 'constant victories and undefeated', and directly get a 100% combat power bonus."

"The reverse is also the same. Once the morale value drops below 60 points, it will enter a state of 'low morale', the combat power will also decrease, and there may be deserters, and once it drops below 30 points , that is 'the army will be defeated', basically lost the will to fight, and there is no way to fight."

There is a morale guide given by the old driver Gao Su. After reading it over and over, Luo Ji easily understood the problem of 'morale value', and at the same time further realized that Zhao Pan's 'moving like a mountain' The power of talent.

After digesting the intelligence information in his mind, Luo Ji let out a long breath, then sent a message to thank Gao Su, "Thank you, it's all right for now."

In the face of his thanks, Gao Su on the other side did not send another message. Obviously, this time, the brief conversation between the two ended here.

Luo Ji, who had closed the message window, did not relax. He also said before that he wanted to come up with a training plan. Although he had absolutely no experience in military training and other things, exercise methods such as sit-ups and push-ups would not help. He still knew a little, how it was much more efficient and more scientific than the original exercise method of this era.

As for training such as walking the right step, Luo Ji has no plans to let the soldiers of his tribe practice this. The training of the forward step is a time-consuming and laborious training, and the focus of this training is to train the discipline of a unit. , but he doesn't need this now, the tribe warriors add up to twenty or thirty people, he can manage it, not to mention the guarantee of high loyalty, so what he needs now is to upgrade the tribe at the fastest speed The strength of the civil warriors, when the number of people is larger and the tribe is stronger, it will be too late to do this training again.

After sorting out all the training items he could think of, he quickly found Luo Yong, who was sharpening two stone axes, and Zhao Pan, who didn't know how to train for a while. Luo Ji planned to use these exercises first. way to teach them, and then they go to teach other warriors in the tribe.

Regarding training with tribal warriors, Luo Ji felt that the best candidate should be Zhao Pan. After all, Zhao Pan's intelligence and command cap have four stars. Logically speaking, in terms of training warriors, he should also be trained. He would be a good player. However, the situation is not right now. Zhao Pan's qualifications and identity obviously cannot convince the other warriors in the tribe, so Luo Ji called Luo Yong again.

A few simple exercises are not complicated. After Luo Ji gave a few demonstrations and talked about the key points, Zhao Pan, who is not low in intelligence, quickly learned it. He was also meticulous, and every movement looked abnormally standard, which made Luo Ji, who was in charge of the demonstration before, feel a little ashamed, as if he was doing more standard than him.

At the same time, the system prompt also sounded quite timely...

System prompt: Congratulations to the player 'Luo Ji' for triggering the 'Military Training' project, obtaining 100 Civilization Points and 1 Military Point.

Ignoring the system prompts, Luo Ji remembered very clearly that his original remaining military points were 6 points. Even adding this, it was only 7 points. If he still couldn't upgrade anything, it would be nothing to see, so he paid attention. The power was still concentrated on Luo Yong and Zhao Pan in front of him.

Compared with Zhao Pan, Luo Yong is a little slower in learning. Although it looks decent at first glance, in some small details, it is not particularly standard.

Luo Ji could see it. His actions of praising Zhao Pan obviously aroused Luo Yong's competitive spirit. Of course, as one of the original tribe members, Luo Yong didn't have any ill will towards Zhao Pan, but was simply more aggressive.

He didn't mind this kind of healthy competition at all, and at the same time there was a trace of bad water in his heart. He patted Zhao Pan on the shoulder, "I still have something to do, I will leave it to you to correct Luo Yong's movements."

After saying this, Luo Ji turned around and left, and Zhao Pan naturally complied with the order of the patriarch with a serious face, but Luo Yong, who also heard the words, twitched his facial muscles and was doing push-ups. It was also a twist, originally it was nothing, but it happened to be seen by Zhao Pan...

"The action is deformed."

"I know!"

"Don't be so fast, the patriarch said, keep a good rhythm."

"So, I know!"

"Then you did it so fast."

"..."

1