Chapter 21
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The strange behavior of Luo Yong and Zhao Pan obviously attracted the attention of many people. However, due to the majesty of the patriarch, everyone did not dare to put down their work and gather together. Now that Luo Ji left, a large group of people immediately surrounded Luo Yong and Zhao Pan.

At this moment, the difference in character between Luo Yong and Zhao Pan was once again reflected. Surrounded by such a large group of people, Zhao Pan felt a little uncomfortable, but the whole person was still very calm, even every push-up. The rhythm hasn't changed much, but looking at Luo Yong, feeling the sights falling on him, he just slowed down and his push-up speed suddenly picked up again...

"Too fast." Glancing at Luo Yong's speed, Zhao Pan spit out three words in a calm tone.

"I know!" While speaking, Luo Yong's hands stopped for a while, then jumped up from the ground, and looked at the crowd of onlookers fiercely, "What are you doing standing here? Don't you have to work?!"

Those who dare to watch the first warrior of the tribe, Rayong, are basically one of the original members of the Mingjing tribe. Of course, they will not be frightened by Rayong's angry posture, and some even look at him. Appearance, he laughed out loud, but Luo Yong's words did remind them that there was still work to be done.

Looking at the crowd who dispersed after remembering that there was still work to be done, Luo Yong felt a little relieved, and then subconsciously glanced at Zhao Pan next to him. A specific rhythm, one after another doing push-ups.

At this moment, looking at Zhao Pan with a calm and determined expression, for some reason, Luo Yong's heart was inexplicably raised with admiration, and then he put his arms up and competed with him again.

At the same time, in the tent, Luo Ji, who sat down again, opened the attribute panel, intending to confirm the effect of the 'military training' project. Even if the military points are not enough to upgrade, it is better to let him know first. .

Military Training (Level 0): The training effect of the warrior of this civilization is increased by 10%, and the training efficiency is increased by 15%.

Concise and clear, it is no exaggeration to say that the current three items of military development are very practical, and he wants to upgrade them, but unfortunately, the military points are not enough.

Rubbing his brows, Luo Ji thought about ways to earn military points. The most direct one was obviously fighting. If he won, he would be able to grab the population and earn military points.

But fighting a war is risky, especially in this era when the medical level is extremely backward. He upgraded to the first-level 'medical health' program. Although the probability of wound infection and inflammation was reduced by 10%, it was not enough insurance after all.

Moreover, he had just finished a battle and swallowed up a tribe's population. Before the population was completely digested, Luo Ji obviously had no plans to act rashly. As a player who likes farming and development in strategy games, he Always like to play steadily, rather than quick success.

In this way, the most direct way to earn points won't work, take a step back and think about it, that is to make weapons and equipment!

"Speaking of which, although there are weapons, there seems to be no armor in this era?" What are the ways to reduce the chance of being injured in battle? Wear armor! If you can wear a suit of armor, the chance of injury will obviously drop significantly.

With this thought in mind, Luo Ji glanced thoughtfully at the huge wolf head that was placed in his tent. Obviously, this wolf head was the one who led the wolf pack back then, and Luo Yong was killing it. After his death, the Alpha Wolf's body was dedicated to him.

As a symbol of the loyalty of the first warrior of his tribe, the patriarch Luo Ji is naturally not easy to refuse, but there is no such thing as preservatives these days, so it cannot be made into a specimen, and such a bloody wolf head is placed in the tent. It was really infiltrating, and the smell was not good, so he had people skin the wolf, cut the flesh, and then washed the wolf skull and put it in his tent as a decoration. .

Not to mention, this wolf skull with a milky white color after washing it looks really majestic, and Luo Ji unexpectedly likes it very much.

The size of this wolf skull is much larger than the wolf in his original world. Thinking about it carefully, this should be regarded as the ancestor of the wolf, but it doesn't matter, it's just a name, and he doesn't bother to worry about it.

He held the wolf skull in his hand and gestured. Immediately, a flash of light flashed in Luo Ji's mind. He found a stone axe, and was about to start it, but he didn't even pick up the stone axe, as if he remembered something. With a slap on the forehead, "Don't worry, don't worry, what is cartography used for? It's used at times like this!"

Since he had been working on drawing maps before, there were animal hides and dyeing plants, as well as twigs used as pens in the tent. After simply mashing those plants to get juice, Luo Ji picked up a stick with the right thickness. I dipped on the branches that were handy, and then, while referring to the wolf skull, I scribbled and corrected it on the blueprint.

As soon as he drew this blueprint, he realized that what he had thought in his mind was too simple. If he started in a hurry, his good wolf skull would definitely be ruined.

These days, the hordes of hungry wolves are not that easy to fight. Even if he has already won once, Luo Ji doesn't want to take the initiative to provoke those beasts again, so he must cherish the limited precious resources.

After a while, along with the last stroke of the painting, the system prompt sounded in his ear...

System prompt: Congratulations to the player 'Luo Ji' for completing the first design drawing, obtaining 50 civilization points, 1 culture point, 1 production point, and +1 for the progress of cartography.

The system prompts were surprisingly rich, and he couldn't help raising his eyebrows, but the focus was still on the back. He took a breath of warm air into his palms, and Luo Ji rubbed his slightly frozen hands, then sat cross-legged in the tent. On the animal skin, he opened the lower jaw of the wolf skull and fixed it with his feet. Then he raised the stone axe in his hand and moved his hand when he saw the jaw joint of the wolf skull.

After a burst of crackling, I wasted a lot of energy, and finally removed the jawbone. Then I found a stone and polished the sharp edge a little bit. Pick up the animal tendons that have been prepared on the side, pass them through the eye sockets on both sides, and tie them with dead knots.

"Completed!" Holding the finished product in his hands and admiring it for himself, Luo Ji grinned, showing a look of satisfaction, "Ah, yes, that's the sense of accomplishment! It's hard to stop!"

1