Chapter 22
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

System prompt: Congratulations to the player 'Luo Ji' for successfully making the first piece of equipment, do you want to name it?

"It's called 'Wolf Bone Mask'!" Obviously, he had already thought about the name when he drew the design drawings, and he didn't struggle at all. Then, the moment he successfully named it, the system prompt sounded again...

System prompt: Congratulations to the player 'Luo Ji' for successfully creating a 'Wolf Bone Mask' and triggering the 'Equipment Crafting' project, to obtain 300 Civilization Points, 2 Military Points, and +1 for the progress of the 'Equipment Crafting' project.

Hearing this system prompt, Luo Ji grinned gleefully, apparently still immersed in his own sense of accomplishment and unable to extricate himself. The feeling of doing it by hand is different! It took a few minutes before he finally recovered.

Originally, his brain flashed, and the first idea was to make a wolf bone helmet, yes, a helmet, and his thinking was very stupid and naive. Just put it on your head and you're done!

It turns out that it doesn't exist! The wolf skull is relatively flat and long. Although the wolf in the ancient times was larger, it was impossible to wear its skull on the head like a helmet and hat.

When he was drawing the design, Luo Ji, who realized this, decided to change the design. He changed the helmet into a mask, and then added an animal tendon to fix it.

In this way, although the back of the head is still exposed, at least the front face can be protected, right? At the same time, it can also avoid the risk of being opened by the enemy's forehead.

Moreover, because of the change to the mask, the distance between the eyes and the eye sockets of the wolf bone mask has been shortened, but the impact on the field of vision has been unexpectedly reduced. Thinking of this, Luo Ji fiddled with the completed wolf bone mask and put it I put it on my face, wanting to actually feel it.

But after all, this is an ancient craft, wearing it on the face, saying how comfortable it is, it must be false, but it is not uncomfortable, not to mention, safety first, isn't it?

However, what Luo Ji didn't expect was that the moment he put on the wolf bone mask, the system prompt was triggered again...

System prompt: Congratulations to the player 'Luo Ji' for successfully triggering the special unit in the ancient times, do you want to name it?

"Huh?!" At this moment, he was shocked when he heard the prompt from the system, and his breathing became a little short. As a strategy game lover, when it comes to 'hidden arms' or 'special arms', etc. words, he said that he had no resistance at all!

He quickly dropped his gaze to the introduction panel that jumped out with the system prompt, and saw the words on the panel...

Arms name: none (unnamed)

Special Abilities: Bravery, Deterrence

Troop introduction: In the ancient times of crisis, the warrior who can challenge the wolf pack and make his skull into a 'wolf bone mask' and wear it on his face has undoubtedly proved his power! Their posture and faces are destined to become a nightmare in every enemy's heart!

There's not much to say about the troops introduction, Luo Ji's attention is more focused on those two special abilities...

Bravery: The protection given by the wolf bone mask makes the battle of this special unit more brave, and the default morale is +5

Deterrence: Their stance terrifies the enemy, and enemy units engaged in this special class have a default morale of -5

Taking a deep breath, Luo Ji only felt his heart beat faster. Having already figured out the importance of morale, he of course realized the power of these two special abilities. The double BUFF of the unit!

"Let's call it the 'Wolf Warrior'..." Resisting the excitement in his heart, Luo Ji gave this special unit a relatively appropriate name, and then the system prompt sounded again...

System prompt: Congratulations to the player 'Luo Ji' for successfully triggering the special arm 'Wolf Warrior' in the ancient times, obtaining 500 civilization points and dozens of military points.

"Hahaha..." At this moment, Luo Ji couldn't help laughing out loud, this good thing is coming one after another! As soon as he finished making the wolf bone mask, he triggered the special unit, and just after triggering the special unit, he earned another ten military points. Could it be that he has a good character today?

The only thought in my mind at this moment is to make all the wolf skulls in the tribe into wolf bone masks! After forming a team of wolf warriors, he has the feeling that he can do whatever he wants.

He got out of his tent, and before he could ask someone to bring all the wolf skulls over, a sharp scream rang in his ears, Luo Ji looked up subconsciously, and saw one of their tribes The woman was looking at him with horror on her face at the moment.

At the same time, her exclamation attracted all the surrounding tribe members, including Luo Yong and Zhao Pan who were training.

"What kind of monster is this?"

"Everyone be careful, don't get close!"

"Women and children retreat to the back!" With a loud roar, Rayong, holding a double axe, walked out of the crowd slowly. Although there was a trace of fear in his eyes when he looked at the monster, he did not intend to retreat! As a result, before he could take any further action, he was stopped by Zhao Pan, who was following him.

"Wait! This seems to be the patriarch..." Zhao Pan's tone was a little uncertain, but with a calm personality and a calm mind, he recognized Luo Ji's attire, plus where he was now. It happened to be outside Luo Ji's tent, which made him make such a judgment.

And along with Zhao Pan's words, Luo Ji also came back to his senses, realizing what happened, Luo Ji not only didn't get angry, but laughed out loud, and while laughing, he took off the wolf bone mask on his face. , He came out too hastily just now, forgot that the wolf bone mask was still on his face, and his hideous appearance obviously frightened the people of his tribe.

Looking at Luo Ji as he took off his mask, some of the tribesmen who surrounded him looked blank and didn't know what was going on. His face was astonished, and his eyes swept over the strange object in Luo Ji's hand from time to time.

Putting out the wolf bone mask alone, everyone quickly realized that it should be the skull of a wolf, but once it was worn on the face, it would be a bit scary, it was a humanoid monster at all, and no one in this era had Think of such a thing as wearing a skull on your face.

Obviously he didn't have the idea of ​​a prank, but by accident, Luo Ji felt a sense of prank success in his heart. He didn't plan to keep this wolf bone mask, but threw it directly to Luo Yong. After all, resources should be used. Efficient use, let alone this limited resource.

"Luo Yong, this wolf bone mask belongs to you, it's your reward for killing the alpha wolf!"

"Wolf bone mask?" With this unfamiliar word in his mouth, Luo Yong recalled what Luo Ji looked like before, and then he imitated the wolf bone mask and put it on his face.

At the moment when the wearing was completed, the surrounding people exclaimed one after another, but this time everyone knew very clearly that the person under the mask was Luo Yong, so they were no longer frightened.

At the same time, Luo Ji also explained in a timely manner, "This is a newly developed armor that can protect the head and take part of the damage. It is made of wolf skulls. From now on, only those capable of killing hungry wolves will be available. Only warriors are qualified to wear it!"

1