Chapter 23
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luo Ji's words clearly set the threshold for becoming a 'wolf warrior'. As mentioned in the introduction of the troops, a warrior who has the ability to challenge wolves and kill hungry wolves has undoubtedly proved himself. Powerful, and people of this era obviously know the horror of wolves better than anyone else. After hearing this threshold, they all exclaimed.

On the other hand, Luo Yong, who had already put on the wolf bone mask, raised his chin subconsciously. Before, he felt unaccustomed to wearing the wolf bone mask on his face, and was about to take it off. However, because of Luo Ji's After saying these words, his hands stopped decisively. Well, after wearing it for a while, it was still quite comfortable...

Feeling the envious glances from other warriors in the tribe, Luo Yong couldn't help but feel a little smug in his heart. He originally hated being surrounded by a large group of people, but now he can't wait to let all the fallen people come around and let him take good care of him. Show off.

Looking at Luo Yong, who was wearing a wolf-bone mask, smugly wandering around the tribal camp, Luo Ji shook his head amusedly, "Okay, in the previous battle, the warriors who killed the hungry wolf all killed you. Bring the wolf skull."

The warriors of this era did not have the habit of making skulls into helmets and masks, but they had the habit of collecting trophies. The stronger the beast, the more valuable it was as a trophy. The hungry wolf was obviously one of them.

After peeling off the wolf's skin and removing the flesh and blood as food, the wolf skulls were taken back to their tents by those warriors as trophies.

Hearing Luo Ji speak now, the warriors with the wolf head trophies rushed back to their tents. In a blink of an eye, the seven wolf skulls were placed in front of Luo Ji.

Seriously speaking, one of them is his. After all, in that battle, he killed a hungry wolf with a single spear, which is obvious to all, but later, Luo Yong dedicated the corpse of the head wolf to him. , Luo Ji, who didn't plan to put two wolf skulls in his tent, gave one of them to Zhao He, to make the old man in the tribe happy, and now, Zhao He obviously sent the wolf skull back.

Luo Ji did not refuse. After all, the moment the wolf bone mask was made, the wolf skull was already a strategic resource for their tribe.

With the experience from the previous time, and the bonus of the success rate of the design drawings, Luo Ji made the remaining seven wolf bone masks very smoothly, and then there were seven more wolf bones in their tribe camp. The funny ratio of the mask wandering around...

In this regard, Luo Ji laughed for a while and then went with them. At the same time, the wolf bone mask that belonged to him was also kept. The threshold for becoming a 'wolf warrior' was set by himself. Can you punch yourself in the face?

Moreover, with the two combat skills of 'Moraling Up' and 'Weakness Pursuit', he can be regarded as an important combat force in the tribe now. He cannot ignore the development of bravery just because he wants to transform into commander in the later stage.

Sitting in the rear, dispatching troops, that is after the development of civilization, and now the number of Mirror Tribe warriors is not many, when it comes to war, he also has to charge along with him, there are two effects of the wolf bone mask. , after all, it is an extra layer of protection.

Going back to his tent, before dinner, Luo Ji plans to upgrade his military projects. Currently, he has four military development projects, namely 'weapon polishing', 'equipment production', 'conquest of barbarians' and 'military development'. train'.

By the way, after upgrading to the first level, the effect bonus of the item "Equipment Production" is to increase the production success rate by 10% and the production efficiency by 20%.

This effect is quite useful, but Luo Ji doesn't need it for the time being, because he doesn't have much equipment to make at the moment, and if the 'military training' project wants to show its effect, he estimates that it will take a month to finish. It works too slowly.

In this way, Luo Ji prioritized the upgrade of the item 'Weapon Polishing' without any surprise. With a single click, his newly enriched military points suddenly only had nine points left.

The 'equipment production' project has gained a bit of progress before, that is to say, his remaining nine military points are enough to upgrade the equipment production to the first level, but Luo Ji does not intend to do so, the reason has been said before, He doesn't need it for the time being. According to the order in his heart, 'military training' is the priority of 'equipment production'.

It's a pity that the upgrade of the 'military training' project requires ten military points, which is still a little short, but he already has an idea, and there are more than one.

He stretched vigorously, and just as Luo Ji was thinking about what to do before dinner, a distant exclamation came from outside.

"Enemies! There are enemies!!"

Hearing the exclamation, Luo Ji's heart skipped a beat, grabbed the wolf bone mask that was at hand and put it on his face, then quickly rushed out of his tent.

Looking at the direction from which the voice came, I saw a few strange figures flashed by in the distance in the woods. There is no doubt that they are definitely not from their tribe, or else they don't need to be so sneaky.

The defense facilities have not yet been established, and the appearance of the enemy has caused a certain degree of panic among the women and children of the Jingjing tribe. At this moment, the difference between loyalty levels is immediately reflected.

Those whose loyalty was less than 80 hid in the tent almost directly, while those whose loyalty reached 80 or more did not flinch although their faces were panicked.

As for those with a loyalty of more than 90, they simply picked up the stick or tool at hand, with firm eyes, as if they wanted to coexist and die with the tribe.

Luo Ji rolled his eyes quickly, and didn't have time to worry about it, so he shouted, "All the wolf warriors follow me! Everyone else stays in the tribe!"

The situation is urgent, and the barbarians who are wandering in the woods must not be allowed to escape. Those barbarians may not know which tribe they belong to. Once they escape, the location of the Mirror Tribe will be exposed.

Including myself, a total of eight wolf warriors, armed with weapons, killed several barbarians in the woods like a pack of wolves pounced on their prey!

Under the wolf-bone mask, Luo Ji's face was quite ugly. The feeling that he wanted to farm safely, but the barbarians from other tribes just came to provoke you, really made him feel irritable.

At the same time, the few barbarians who accidentally broke into the scope of the Jingjing tribe, their hearts are also collapsed at this moment, watching the wolf warriors who are about to rush in front of them in the blink of an eye, one by one They were all full of panic, and one of them was so frightened that his legs were weak, he fell to the ground, and then ran with his hands and feet, rolling and crawling, "Monsters, there are monsters!!!"

1