Chapter 24
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Chase!" I don't know if it was because of the mask, but Luo Ji's voice was a little low at this time, and the wolf-bone mask's extremely ferocious appearance added a bit of horror to his whole person.

Eight monsters with inhuman faces were chasing them, and the three savages who escaped probably had the strength to suckle, and they ran away desperately, desperately! One by one, they are all rushing with their heads down, and they don't dare to look back at all! The previous glance scared the three of them, thinking that they had bumped into something like a ghost and evil spirit, for fear that once their eyes met, they would be killed by those eight monsters.

However, at this moment, as the chasing party, Luo Yong, who was also wearing a wolf-bone mask, controlled his speed and quickly approached Luo Ji's side, "Patriarch, those three guys who escaped in front of me, I'm a little confused. look familiar."

"Which tribe are they from?" Luo Ji asked aloud while chasing without slowing down.

"If I remember correctly, it should be from the Red Fox tribe."

"Red Fox Tribe?" Luo Ji obviously didn't have any impression of this name. The system settings that first appeared in his mind did not describe this so-called Red Fox Tribe.

"It's a small tribe with a population similar to ours before, and its strength is estimated to be inferior to us." Having said that, Rayong thought for a while and then spoke again, "At that time, our two tribes were quite close, and they estimated that It was also caught in the previous blizzard, so it was around here."

Are they about the same number as before? And their strength is weaker than them, Luo Ji, who got these two information from Luo Yong's mouth, immediately knew, "That is to say, now we can easily defeat them, right?"

"I don't think it's a problem." Luo Yong nodded earnestly. Although only eight warriors were chased out this time, their combat effectiveness has long since changed. Moreover, a small tribe like the Red Fox Tribe can handle it. It is estimated that there are no more than eight soldiers, and they are definitely not their opponents.

At this moment, Luo Ji showed full confidence in the number one warrior of his tribe, and directly revised his original plan, "Keep chasing, everyone control your speed and keep your stamina, let's see if those three guys will be able to do it. Take us to their tribe, and when the time comes, take them all in one pot, and avoid long nights and more dreams."

People whose mental will has been destroyed by the fear of the unknown will have a significant decline in their thinking ability, or they have no extra energy to think about other things. The fear in their hearts will make them instinctively flee to a place where they feel safe. In this icy world, apart from the place where their tribal companions are, where else can they feel a little bit of safety?

They fled all the way, and the three frightened barbarians quickly fled back to the temporary camp where the rest of the Red Fox tribe were located. It was a hill. More than 20 people from the Red Fox tribe were hiding in the mountain At the bottom of the hill, the natural terrain barrier formed by the hill shields them from the wind and snow.

"What's the matter? Didn't you let you go hunting?" Looking at the three people who fled back with terrified faces, an ominous premonition rose in the heart of the leader of the Red Fox Tribe.

"Strange, monster! There are monsters!!"

The three barbarians plunged headlong into the crowd, then put their heads in their hands and curled up on the innermost side of the hill. The incoherent words made the tribe leader frown.

"Monster?" He glanced subconsciously in the direction where the three were running, and then his brows furrowed even tighter, "Where did the monster come from? There's nothing!"

"No, no?" Hearing these words, the trembling bodies of the three savages who escaped were slightly controlled, and then, holding back the fear in their hearts, they carefully glanced behind them.

Those terrifying figures didn't appear in their sight before. Looking at the white snow that was a little dazzling in the distance, the three of them were nervous all the way and began to gasp for breath. The cold air poured into their throats and lungs, and through this slightly tingling feeling, they finally found a sense of reality, and then there was a kind of happiness on their faces, "No chase, no chase. Come here, we survived, we survived! Hahahahaha..."

Seeing that the three reacted with obvious nervousness, it was like a tribal warrior who went crazy. The leader of the Red Fox tribe was full of doubts, and his eyebrows were almost twisted into a ball. The reaction of the famous tribal warrior made him have to care, "What exactly did you encounter? What monster? Tell me clearly!"

Facing the continuous questioning of their tribal leaders, the expressions of the three barbarians froze at the same time, and the emotions that had just eased were shrouded in fear again, "It, they have bodies similar to ours, but their heads are not human at all!"

Speaking of this, the terrifying appearance of the wolf warriors reappeared in the minds of the three barbarians, and the fear on each one's faces became more obvious, "Yes, their heads are both like beasts and like Dead bones! And with strange weapons in hand..."

One sentence, the three barbarians who were emotionally unstable finally told the situation at that time. The barbarians of the surrounding Red Fox tribe became a little shaken by the words of the three, and the tribal leader had doubts in his heart. But it's getting heavier.

"A body similar to ours, with a head like a beast and a dead man's bone? Still holding a strange weapon in his hand?" He muttered these words silently in his heart. Seriously, with these words alone, he couldn't make up the mind at all. What is it, after all, does that inhuman monster really exist? But looking at the three horde warriors who were obviously frightened, he didn't feel that the other party was lying to him.

The tribes that can survive in this era are either strong enough to plunder the population, food and resources of other tribes, or cautious enough to avoid danger and survive carefully.

The red fox tribe in front of them is obviously not related to the word 'strong', but they have survived until now. Therefore, the leader of their tribe is a very cautious person, although it is not clear what his three tribe warriors are talking about. What the hell is a monster, but he didn't want to take the risk, so he decisively decided to leave this temporary safe haven that he finally found.

Regarding their leader's decision, those tribe members expressed their approval even though their faces were exhausted. However, before they could take any further action, a burly figure suddenly jumped out from the hill behind them!

Then, with a muffled sound of 'bang' and the impulse to land, a deep pit was smashed into the snow in front of them, and successive screams kept ringing in his ears, the terrifying figure in the red tiger In the mind of the tribal leader, it gradually overlapped with the previous descriptions of the three tribal warriors...

"Want to go? It's late!"

1