Chapter 25
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At this moment, Luo Yong, holding a double axe and wearing a wolf-bone mask, is simply a complete monster. In the moment when he fell from the sky, the tyrannical sense of oppression mixed with the fear of the unknown suddenly weighed on everyone's hearts. , almost to make them breathless!

"Monster, those monsters are catching up!!"

"Run, run!"

"What kind of monster is this? Don't come here!"

"Ah ah ah ah ah!"

For days in a row, the life of homelessness, starvation and sleeping in the rough has made the morale of the members of the Red Fox tribe low. At this moment, the attack of the wolf warriors pushed their already sluggish spirit to the brink of collapse!

There is no way to escape. Why did the wolf warrior who had been chasing closely behind the three barbarians appear now? It's very simple, because after roughly confirming the location of the Red Fox Tribe, Luo Ji chose to outflank without hesitation, and went directly to the back of the temporary stronghold of the Red Fox Tribe, and they could just wait for Luo Ji's order. Occupy the highland advantage of the hill, jump down in an instant, surround the red fox tribe, and block the opponent's retreat!

A drop of cold sweat fell from the face of the leader of the Red Fox Tribe, and his whole body froze in place, his mind went blank. Facing this unknown monster beyond his common sense, he completely lost his usual calmness and composure.

Luo Ji wasn't in a hurry. Although he couldn't check the enemy unit's attribute panel, anyone could see that the morale of the Red Fox tribe had collapsed. Let him accept the twenty-odd manpower without a fight.

However, the reality will obviously not be so smooth, and a small accident will happen soon...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"An almost hoarse roar came from the mouth of a barbarian warrior of the Red Fox tribe. The other party obviously didn't want to sit still and wanted to fight to the death.

However, it was hard to die. The barbarian warrior who was going to break through the siege with all his might chose to sign with Rayong. That was a dead end!

Facing the rushing enemy tribe warriors, under the wolf bone mask, Luo Yong's expression seemed a little gloomy. A random warrior from the tribe can easily knock this guy to the ground.

He didn't make a ruthless move, and he didn't even use the stone axe in his hand. After all, he also knew the importance of population resources in this era. After easily dodging the opponent's attack, Luo Yong raised his leg with one kick, accompanied by a heavy muffled sound. , directly kicked the barbarian warrior who was trying to break out of the siege back into the crowd of the Red Fox Tribe.

All this happened too fast. Looking at the tribal warrior who fell to the ground and basically lost his ability to fight, the leader of the red fox tribe suffocated, and the hope in his heart was completely extinguished before it had time to rise. The other members of the tribe were even more silent, and the overwhelming power gap made them feel desperate.

After seeing that the situation was almost over, Luo Ji, who was also wearing a wolf-bone mask, walked slowly from the side. He didn't talk nonsense with them. He was disturbed by others. He was feeling a little irritable at the moment, and even the tone of his voice showed that. A trace of unkindness, "Choose, surrender or die!"

Falling into the hands of a group of monsters, the original members of the Red Fox Tribe are already desperate, and now that there is still a way to go, what else is there to choose? They threw away their weapons and expressed their surrender.

System prompt: Congratulations to the player 'Luo Ji' for successfully annexing the Red Fox Tribe, gaining 100 civilization points, 1 military point, and increasing the tribe's population by 26 people.

The successful annexation of the Red Fox Tribe was expected. Luo Ji was not surprised, but he earned a little military points, which made him feel a little better. Without hesitation, he directly transferred the 'military training' Project point to the first level.

Later, on the way to escort the twenty-six people back to the Jingjing tribe, it was inevitable to check the attribute panel of these new populations, but after this confirmation, Luo Ji's face suddenly sank, "How come the loyalty of each of these people? So low?"

Looking around, the leader of the red fox tribe has the highest loyalty, reaching seventy-one, while the loyalty of the other twenty-five people is only in the early sixties. Possibility of mutiny!

A glimmer of inconceivable flashed in Luo Ji's eyes. Was it because his 'ruler' effect didn't work? Impossible, the system prompt has clearly stated that the Red Fox tribe has been annexed by him, that is to say, these twenty-six people should have been affected by his 'ruler' talent.

Under this premise, the loyalty is still so low, which can only show one problem, that is, the original loyalty of these people is lower, and after adding ten loyalty points by default, they barely reach the qualified line.

"How could this be?" This answer really made people laugh. Luo Ji frowned as if he realized something. Then, in order to confirm his guess, he raised his hand and took off the wolf bone mask on his face.

At that moment, the members of the Red Fox Tribe who had been secretly observing the situation here were stunned for a while, and obvious surprise appeared on each of their faces.

"So you are human?" The person who blurted out this sentence was the leader of the Red Fox tribe.

"Nonsense!" Luo Ji rolled his eyes angrily, "Who told you we're not human anymore?"

Faced with this rhetorical question, the leader of the original Red Fox tribe was at a loss for words and didn't know what to say, but in any case, after learning that the other party was not a monster that could eat people, each of them was relieved. .

Seeing these subtle changes in expressions, Luo Ji hurriedly clicked on the attribute panels of several people to confirm that their loyalty had indeed increased, but not by much, basically only a point or two. It was time to betray. still betray...

This time, Luo Ji couldn't understand a little bit. He originally thought that the reason why loyalty was so low was because of their scary monster image, but now it seems that although it has an impact, it is not the main reason.

This situation made Luo Ji's brows furrow more and more tightly, and at the same time made him fall into a deeper thought, "Where is the problem?"

With this doubt in mind, Luo Ji's eyes kept swept over the members of the Red Fox Tribe, as if he wanted to see something from them. When he glanced at the leader of the Red Fox Tribe, his expression suddenly changed. He was stunned, "Could it be that the reason is this guy?"

1