16. You are my woman now
1.2k 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Knock* Knock*

“I’m coming.”

It was late afternoon when the door of my dorm room knocked. The knock on the door opened my eyes, which closed as soon as I put my head on the pillow. This deep sleep in my bed took all my tiredness away.

When I opened the door, I saw Madam June in front of me. She was standing in front of me in a new dress than in the morning. She was wearing a tight blue blouse that revealed her full breasts. Her skirt, which was pulled up to her knees, revealed her wide hips in their entirety.

Her hair was neatly tidied up, and she had make-up on her face. The faint but pleasant scent of perfume emanating from her was the last piece of the puzzle. Madam June, she came here to fuck.

“When I couldn’t see you in the cafeteria for dinner, I thought I’d bring you some food.” She shyly pointed to the bag in her hand.

She was avoiding my eyes, constantly looking left and right, sometimes even at her feet.

“Come in,” I said, taking her by the hand and dragging her inside.

She followed me silently like a sheep, saying nothing. She didn’t let go of my hand even for a second. When she entered the room, she looked around with curious eyes.

“How did you find my room? That’s all there is to a single home,” I said, opening my hands.

Except for the sandbags and weights in one corner of the room, there was no decoration other than the bed and the closet. If we include the dirty laundry lying on the right and left, this place smelled of single men to the core.

Looking at June out of the corner of my eye, I noticed her cute nose wiggling. Heh, she must have been smelling the room. What a fetish. Then this sexy middle-aged woman whose eyes met mine realized I had noticed her secret activity.

She lowered her face and hastily opened the bags she had brought. “I-I put a lot in case you’re hungry.”

Heh, she got embarrassed. What a cutie. I liked that this woman, who should be much more experienced than me, hides her face in embarrassment even at my slightest movement.

“Let’s eat together,” I said, and sat down.

“I ate, these are for you,” she said, sitting shyly on the corner of the bed, watching me with all her attention.

“Well then, thanks for the food,” I said, and leaned over to eat.

My appetite increased with every spoon, as it was the first properly hot meal coming into my mouth in the last two days. I gobbled the meal within minutes.

“Wow, I would have brought more if I had known. I didn’t know you were this hungry,” she said in surprise.

“The taste of your hand has passed into the food. I wouldn’t have wasted it,” I said and grasped her delicate fingers, covering it with my own hands.

“I-I’ll get up now,” she said and stood up to go.

But I did not give her an opportunity to escape. I grabbed her from behind and wrapped my arms tightly around her body. One hand was right on her chest, above where her heart should be. I could clearly hear her pounding heart furiously. She was beyond excited.

Leaning slowly in her ear, I said in a low voice, “You’re leaving now? After all the preparation you’ve done for me.”

“I-I, uh…” she mumbled something but couldn’t come up with a logical answer. Her body was trembling.

“Stay,” I whispered, then blew air softly into her ear.

Mmh*

Her moan of delight echoed in the room. June’s body stiffened as she realized what she had done. Her heart was beating harder than ever before, strong enough to burst out from her ribcage.

“I’ve wanted you from the first time I saw you, June,” I whispered.

It must have excited her, me using her name freely. She seized my arm and gripped my hand tightly.

I turned her face towards me and looked into her misty eyes. Her excitement was more than I expected. Her face was red like a tomato, and a drop of sweat was running down her cheek.

I gently wiped the sweat with my finger. Then I ran my finger over her face and brought it to the little sexy mole on the corner of her lip. Damn, it gave her a particular sex appeal. June slowly brought her lips to my finger. I waited patiently for her next move. Then she licked my finger slowly. Her slight movements became fiercer as time went on, then she took my whole finger in her mouth and started sucking on it.

While she was doing all this, she never took her eyes off me for a second. June was looking at me with desire. Her full breasts were constantly going up and down because of the rapid breathing. After sucking my thumb intensely for a while, she paused and looked at me earnestly.

“You realize you will come out of this room as my woman, right? Despite all this, you still wanna continue?” I asked.

June was an innocent woman, and I had no intention of blackmailing or deceiving her. I looked at her calmly, waiting for her answer before I acted.

“Then make me your woman, Victor, make me feel worthy!” Suddenly, tears flowed from her eyes. I could see the desperation behind the sadness in her eyes.

June wanted to be loved. To feel needed as a woman, not as a cook.

“Well, June, you’re mine now,” I said, kissing her lips.

Here, a man and a woman were having each other in an old dorm room.

 

 

8