Chapter 1
893 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Alarm sound*

When I woke up I could hear the ringing of my phone, I moved my arm towards my furniture that is next to my bed, to turn off the alarm.

When I grabbed my cell phone, and the LED screen turned on, I could seea photo of my mother, my sisters and me as a wallpaper. Seeing that it is 06:00 AM, I got out of bed and stretched my body like every morning.

When I left my room, I went straight to the bathroom to get ready. When I entered the bathroom I went directly to the mirror.

I could see my face, short jet black hair, with beautiful brown eyes and beautiful lips. I don´t mean to be narcissistic, but I am very beautiful and my body, which is a bit more toned than most men, makes me a magnet for women

But being being beautiful brought me some problems in the past, but that´s history for other days.

After getting ready in the bathroom and changing clothes in my room, I went downstairs to make breakfast for the family.

While I was preparing all the ingredients for breakfast, I turned on the television in the kitchen to listen to the news.

"A few hours ago the polyandry law was approved. Under all expectations, the new law to combat the low birth rate throughout the country triumphed."

I was surprise to hear that the new law would be approved, surely this would bring a lot of problems in the school.

"Good morning Onii-san."

"Good morning Clare."

while I was cooking I heard the voice of my little sister Clara, when I turned around her long brown hair was all messy ans she was still wearing her pijamas.

"Take a seat Clara, I´ve come to help you"

While breajfast was cooking, I approached her to help her with her hair, I took a comb that Clara had in her hand, when I finished brushing her hair, I tied it in a ponytail that looks great on her.

"tell me brother... do you plan to marry any woman?"

"What´s with the sudden questions?"

"It´s just that... with the new law that was passed, there will surely be many women who want to have you in their harem"

Most friends nowadays are talking a lot about girls of having a girlfriend, but in my particular case I don´t have much time to think about women. With all the things I have to do at school and around the house, I don´t have time for anything.

"Well... because I have to take care of my little sisters and mother, I don´t have any time to think about women. So I don´t have time to think about marriage right now."

Silence took over the kitchen when I didn´t hear any response from her, just Clara was about to say something, she hugged me chest.

"Seriously?"

I gave her a llitle kiss on the head to calm her down a bit and stoked her head to relax her.

"Yes"

Raising her heas a little she gave a beautiful smile.

"Go to your room and change, you have to go to school. You have practice today."

"Yes Onni-san."

As he went up to the second flloor, he was finishing his bento for school.

After a few minutes Clara came downstairs i her school sports outfit which consisted of long white pants with a sport jacket with the school logo on the left side.

"Good luck in training."

"See you at school Onii-san."

He grabbed his lunch box and ran out of the house.

As I set the table for breakfast, I couldn´t stop thinking about what it would be like to have a girlfriend, and do what any place of lovers do.

"Good morning Onii-chan!"

"Good morning Nii-san"

Hearing the sudden screams, I turned around to see who the screamers were.

"Girls, how many times have I told you not to yell in the house?" 

With a small sigh of relief when I saw that behind me were the twins Emilia and Elena and my two little sisters.

"Sorry Onni-chan/Nii-chan"

Hearing their apologies in unison, a small smile escaped me.

Iput my hand on their heads, to end the scolding.

"As long  as you remember, everything wil be fine, now sit in your chairs for breakfast. I´m going to wake up Ruby and mother."

""Understood""

As he walked up the stairs, he could hear the twins´ reply.

When you reach the second florr, turn right to take the first door.

"Wake up, Ruby"

A few seconds passed without an answer, I slowly open the door to enter his room.

Seeing her so happy sleeping in her bed, it makes me a little sad wake her up, but since it´s her first year of high school I can´t help it if she´s late.

"it´s time to make up Ruby"

As he sjook her, he could hear slight moans from her confirming that she was walking up"

"Five minutes more."

"I can´t, remember today is your first year Ruby."

At the mention of school, she quickly got out of bed on eher way to the bathroom.

A few minutes passed and when she re-entered the room, she was fully dressed in "gyaru" style.

I honestly don´t know how this new fad got popular.

I find this new fashion very flashy, but as long as Ruby likes it, I guess it´s fine.

"Good morning Onii-sama."

"Good morning Ruby."

Ruby went downstairs to the kitchen after picking up her backpack for school.

I head towards the mother´s room which is at the end of the block.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Get in."

Hearing her reply, I open the door.

In front of me was my mother.

Angelica Karmel a woman whose best words are strong, proud and direct.

One of the most beautiful women I know, all my sisters inherited the beauty of my mother.

"Breakfast is ready... if you want, come down and have breakfast with us."

"I´m not going to eat breakfast yet, I have to fix some work things."

Without waiting for his asnwer I left the room and went to the table.

When I arrived my sisters were in their respective seats, the twins together and Rubby next to my seat."

"Onni-chan, is mom going downstairs?"

"She says she has things to do so she won´t be able to have breakfast with us."

They all responded by nodding their heads.

Breakfast was spent with the twins talking about the change in Ruby´s look in recent weeks.

But after that, nothings else happened.

12