Chapter 3
521 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While trying to calm my nerves.

I could hear the freshmen talking about my speech.

Some are good while most are bad.

I guess I'm going to need more than a speech to be taken seriously.

Seeing the time on my cell phone, I ran to my classroom, when I saw that there were a few minutes left before the start of class.

When I got to my class, all my classmates were sitting chatting with their respective groups of friends.

"Asmodeus, good morning."

"Good morning Takeru."

The one who greets me is my best friend Takeru Sato.

I've known him since high school, we've always been lucky enough to be in the same classroom.

"How's the new student council president?"

"I'm fine."

"Hey... what happened to your hands?"

Seeing that my wrists were exposed, I covered them with the sleeves of my shirt.

"A little carelessness of mine, nothing to worry about."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes do not worry."

I gave him my best smile to reassure him, seeing that he would not have another answer from me, he gave me a small sigh of helplessness.

They spent the minutes talking about how our weekend was.

"Good Morning Class."

The one standing at the door of the classroom, she was a woman in her 30s with beautiful neck-length black hair with dark brown eyes, she wore glasses that gave her a teacher's aura, she had a small mole under her eye left that gave her a unique beauty and a body that will surely be the envy of all women.

The woman is the new math teacher Roxana Miyamoto who is assigned to the department at the university.

"Hi guys, I'm your new math teacher, Roxana Miyamoto, I hope we have a great school year, if you have any issues with the subject or any problems, feel free to ask me."

For the next hour the class went smoothly, his lecture was easy to understand and very good at explaining things.

*DING DONG*

Hearing the dry bell ring, the teacher grabbed her folders.

"It's the end of class guys, remember to get your homework done for next class."

Before leaving the room, our eyes met, before I could react, she looked away while her face was all red.

Takeru left the classroom, heading to the other class to meet his girlfriend for lunch.

Being the first day, I didn't have any work to do in the student council.

From my backpack I took out a science fiction and mystery book that I recently bought and started reading on the page I had left yesterday.

After the break, the morning passes without any problem.

At 12:00 I was heading towards the school gate to meet my sisters to go home, on the way I met half of the students going home, while the other part wanted to join some club.

When I got to the door I met Clara who was the first to arrive.

"Clara, how did your classes go?"

"They were fine, although my friends were bothering me to introduce them to you due to your amazing new position on the council... Why didn't you tell me, Onii-san?"

Seeing Clara with the bass, I imagined her with cute little dog ears.

The image was like a dog that was abandoned by its owner.

"Sorry, the news came to me at the last minute too...and I thought it might be a surprise for you too."

I patted her head as I explained my reason.

"Yes, it was a surprise...and your speech was amazing."

Onii-san... Who did this to you?

As I pointed to my wrists, I could see that the marks were healing but not enough.

"It was an accident, there is nothing to worry about."

"DON'T LIE, THIS WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT!"

His shout attracted the attention of most of the people around him.

"Calm down Clara, this is not the time or the place to make a scene."

"BUT-"

"But nothing, the conversation ends here and now."

Clara, with a frustrated look, put the subject aside when she saw that she would not talk about it anymore.

An awkward silence fell between the two.

when the twins arrived, greeting Clara, they congratulated me and bragged to the whole class that their older brother is president of the council.

After a few minutes Ruby arrived.

As we walked, the twins and Ruby brought up all sorts of conversation starters to break the awkward silence Clara and I were creating.

The journey home seemed never ending.

11